Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

Well, this is sort of obvious, once you think about it, but who has time
to think about it in advance:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...dae302596 ac3
The country’s declining covid-19 case rates present an unrealistically
optimistic perspective for half of the nation — the half that is still
not vaccinated.

As more people receive vaccines, covid-19 cases are occurring mostly in
the increasingly narrow slice of the unprotected population. So The
Washington Post adjusted its case, death and hospitalization rates to
account for that — and found that in some places, the virus continues to
rage among those who haven’t received a shot.

“Things are getting safer for those who are vaccinated,” the state’s
secretary of health, Umair A. Shah, told The Post. “For those who are
unvaccinated, they remain at risk. We have to make sure that nuanced
message is getting to our community.” He's being generous when he
calls that nuance. If the rate of pregnancy were higher among women
then men, would understanding that be a nuance?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/21/2021 1:48 PM, micky wrote:
Well, this is sort of obvious, once you think about it, but who has time
to think about it in advance:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...dae302596 ac3
The countrys declining covid-19 case rates present an unrealistically
optimistic perspective for half of the nation €” the half that is still
not vaccinated.

As more people receive vaccines, covid-19 cases are occurring mostly in
the increasingly narrow slice of the unprotected population. So The
Washington Post adjusted its case, death and hospitalization rates to
account for that €” and found that in some places, the virus continues to
rage among those who havent received a shot.

€śThings are getting safer for those who are vaccinated,€ť the states
secretary of health, Umair A. Shah, told The Post. €śFor those who are
unvaccinated, they remain at risk. We have to make sure that nuanced
message is getting to our community.€ť He's being generous when he
calls that nuance. If the rate of pregnancy were higher among women
then men, would understanding that be a nuance?

The Fauci-19 virus is an impotent limp dick.

Unless you are old, fat and insulin resistant, why risk taking an experimental blood clot shot for something so benign?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 21 May 2021 14:35:22 -0400, Maskless
Sociopath wrote:

[...]

You're so eloquent. I consider anyone who relies on vulgarities to be
childish, stupid, and to have worthless opinions.

Unless you are old, fat and insulin resistant, why risk taking an experimental blood clot shot for something so benign?

And there you go, proving what I expected. There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson. Do you
understand that a Ford is not a Chevy and Moderna is not J&J? Of the
18, they were all women? Are you a woman? You sound like one.

They were all women between iirc 24 and 39. You sound like a crotchety
old woman, maybe 80 years old. And of the 18, 2 were verrry serious, 1
fatal and I didn't hear about the other one. Most were not serious but
there may have been some in the middle. Until I'm a woman under 40
signed up for J&J, I'm not going to spend much time checking out what
happened to the other 16.

Why makes you try so hard to spread your falsehoods? Were you a
difficult child? Have you tried psychoanalysis? If you do, please
post the reports. I'd be very interested.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected. There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to "prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

18 Reasons I won't be vaccinated -- https://tinyurl.com/ebty2dx3
Covid vaccines: experimental biology -- https://tinyurl.com/57mncfm5
The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected. There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to "prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

That's all wrong. The first people were vaccinated over a year ago in the phase
one trials. That was followed by phase two trials and then phase three trials
with tens of thousands vaccinated early last fall. All have been followed closely.
The results for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been exceptional, effective
beyond anyone's expectations, 95% reduction in symptomatic infection, close to
zero deaths from Covid, very few hospitalizations. On the other side of the
ledger we have 600K Americans dead. That makes vaccination an easy decision
for anyone with any sense at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/21/2021 7:06 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On the other side of the
ledger we have 600K Americans dead.

The average age of death is 82 years old.

The average age of death of a covid patient is 82 years old.

The average of death of a person with gray hair is 82 years old. Do you think it would help if you dyed your hair?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/21/2021 9:08 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/21/2021 7:06 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On the other side of the
ledger we have 600K Americans dead.

The average age of death is 82 years old.

The average age of death of a covid patient is 82 years old.

The average of death of a person with gray hair is 82 years old. Do you
think it would help if you dyed your hair?

Please explain the 15% increase in death rate last year. Do you think
it was lack of hair dye?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/21/2021 11:35 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
[...]

message is getting to our community.€ťÂ*Â* He's being generous when he
calls that nuance.Â*Â* If the rate of pregnancy were higher among women
then men, would understanding that be a nuance?

The Fauci-19 virus is an impotent limp dick.

Your limp dick is just one of the results of catching covid
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/21/2021 6:08 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/21/2021 7:06 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On the other side of the
ledger we have 600K Americans dead.

The average age of death is 82 years old.
The average age of death of a covid patient is 82 years old.

Not any more. Current deaths are far younger.

Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote

Well, this is sort of obvious, once you think about
it, but who has time to think about it in advance:

Me. We have only had 3 cases of covid in my town,
2 came off the Ruby Princess and one flew in from
Sydney and went back by car when he got his test
result back after being tested in Sydney before flying.

None of those infected anyone and all recovered fine.

So while I can have the AstraZeneca any time I like,
I would prefer to have the Pfizer because it works
better and much quicker and has no CVT or PVT risk.
But currently only those under 50 can have that because
we don't have anything like as much of the Pfizer. We
make a million dozes a week of the AstraZeneca and
will be making one of the mRNA vaccines sometime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...dae302596 ac3

The country's declining covid-19 case rates present
an unrealistically optimistic perspective for half of the
nation - the half that is still not vaccinated.

As more people receive vaccines, covid-19 cases are occurring mostly
in the increasingly narrow slice of the unprotected population.

We have almost no community transmission at all, just
a very occasional escape from hotel quarantine from
an infected new arrival in the country, almost exclusively
returning citizens. Those involved in moving them from
the airport to quarantine and running the quarantine
hotels etc are getting the Pfizer and will soon not be
able to work in those unvaccinated.

So The Washington Post adjusted its case, death
and hospitalization rates to account for that - and
found that in some places, the virus continues to
rage among those who haven't received a shot.

"Things are getting safer for those who are vaccinated," the state's
secretary of health, Umair A. Shah, told The Post. "For those who
are unvaccinated, they remain at risk. We have to make sure that
nuanced message is getting to our community." He's being
generous when he calls that nuance. If the rate of pregnancy were
higher among women then men, would understanding that be a nuance?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected. There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to
"prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

Great, hopefully that will kill you and there will be one less stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 14:46:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Who or What is Rod Speed?"

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/r...-faq.2973853/t

--
Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 9:08:53 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/21/2021 7:06 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On the other side of the
ledger we have 600K Americans dead.

The average age of death is 82 years old.

The average age of death of a covid patient is 82 years old.

That's a lie.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...vid-by-age-us/

172K are 85 and older
Another 157K are 75 - 84
The rest of the 568K are 74 and under

No way the average age is going to be 82. Even if it was true, there are still
239K dead from Covid in the US that are 74 and under, 114K that are 65 and
under.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected. There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to "prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

You need to appreciate relative risk. The risk of getting a blood clot
complication from an mRNA vaccine is far lower than the risk of getting
a serious/fatal case of COVID. Besides, please define your criterion
for "enough time"; and how is 0/150,000,000 an unsafe track record?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected.** There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to
"prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in
the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

You need to appreciate relative risk.* The risk of getting a blood clot
complication from an mRNA vaccine is far lower than the risk of getting
a serious/fatal case of COVID.* Besides, please define your criterion
for "enough time"; and how is 0/150,000,000 an unsafe track record?

There is risk in everything. I have also mentioned that clots are a
common risk killing more people than breast cancer. One nearly did me
in over 20 years ago and had to be surgically removed. The surgeon told
me his father died from a clot.

Covid itself presents a higher clot risk than the vaccine and apparently
are common so if he wants to get his clots from covid that is his choice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected. There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to "prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

That's all wrong.

Of course it is. It's rodger blakee who, for the last two decades,
has been advocating murdering over half the citizens of the USA.

A fruitcake's fruitcake.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

However, his choice is severely endangering all immunocompromised
people, those who were vaccinated but failed to get an adequate immune
response, and all those who also are unvaccinated for various medical,
logistical, and perverse reasons. Actually, unvaccinated people place
everyone at risk because every additional infection increases the risk
of a new mutant variety that may be resistant to the existing vaccines
and the unvaccinated are far more likely to become infected than almost
all of us who are presently fully vaccinated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected.** There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to
"prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in
the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

You need to appreciate relative risk.* The risk of getting a blood clot
complication from an mRNA vaccine is far lower than the risk of getting
a serious/fatal case of COVID.* Besides, please define your criterion
for "enough time"; and how is 0/150,000,000 an unsafe track record?

The chance of a blood clot from covid is WAY higher than the risk from
the vaccine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

Of course! He's probably been listening to Dr. Hannity and the entire
echo chamber of lies, distortions, and misinformation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

The right-wing version of personal responsibility. If those people wanted
to live, they shouldn't have become immunocompromised or whatever their
problem is. /s

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

I agree it is stupid not to get vaccinated and they do not help in
creating the herd immunity. To think that all of us that got the
vaccine are going to suffer bad side effects in years to come is equally
dumb.

I think the new mask mandate in DE is that if you are vaccinated you no
longer need to wear a mask but if not you must still wear a mask. So we
can identify the stupid ones.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected.** There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to
"prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in
the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

You need to appreciate relative risk.* The risk of getting a blood clot
complication from an mRNA vaccine is far lower than the risk of getting
a serious/fatal case of COVID.* Besides, please define your criterion
for "enough time"; and how is 0/150,000,000 an unsafe track record?

The chance of a blood clot from covid is WAY higher than the risk from
the vaccine.

Yes, I think I heard that, and not just because everyone might get a
blood clot. I think I heard that the very same wierdo blood clots, that
are not treatable the way most clots are, occur in people with covid
beyond what's seen in the general population, and beyond what's seen in
those who are vaccinated.

The first reports were about vaccinated women because there is a
concerted effort to record and report medical problems among those who
are vaccinated. There is not any comparable effort to report every
other medical problem that anyone could have. That would take all day
long and still not be done. So it took a while before someone found and
compared the rate of those blood clots in the general population, going
back for years when no one was vaccinated for corona. It might have
taken only 10 minutes for someone to say, "Wait, I'm sure, I even know
that non-vaccinated people get this too", but to get numbers and verify
them so you don't look like a fool takes days.

There's a little more one could say about the math, but I can't put my
finger on it right now.

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

You incessantly demonstrate your ignorance. Most people who are
immununocompromised are cancer patients who are receiving or have
received chemotherapy, have inborn genetic abnormalities either
inherited or from a mutation, are taking immunosupressive medication to
tolerate an organ transplant or to treat severe cases of diseases with a
strong immune system malfunction such as severe ulcerative colitis,
rheumatoid arthritis, or lupus. You'd sing a different song if you were
in one of those categories. None have been found to correlate with
lifestyle choices. You speak of personal responsibility; if you were
willing to take responsibility, you'd do a little research and learn
something about a topic before spouting garbage.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

Let's not forget that the objectionable comment put all the COVID
vaccines in the same category with respect to blood clot risk. The 2
mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer) have not been associated with the
unusual blood clots that should not be treated with heparin. And,
medical research discovered how to recognize, diagnose, and effectively
treat those very rare clots that may be associated with some of the
non-mRNA vaccines. You're still better off statistically taking the
very small risks of clots associated with the J&J vaccine that the
substantially greater risk of suffering a serious/fatal case of COVID by
remaining unvaccinated.

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

You totally missed my sarcasm. You are forgiven.

Cindy Hamilton

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

Yes, good point. AFAIK there have been no serious side effects from
Moderna or Pfizer. A sore arm, a headache for a day or two, treatable
with tylenol (I had that starting 12 hours later, for 40 hours. Didn't
bother to take anything until the second day), no worse than that. A
few people have still gotten infected, but a) the symptoms were much
less, and b) for sure they would have gotten infectesd without the
vaccine.

medical research discovered how to recognize, diagnose, and effectively
treat those very rare clots that may be associated with some of the
non-mRNA vaccines.

Yes, iirc they already knew alternate ways of treating the clots but
this kind was so rare that doctors didn't know they were an exception.
Once they got the reports, they warned everyone involved in the
vaccinatings, and discouraged women in the at-risk group from using
JI&J. And iiuc they warned doctors in general about this (although that
is bound to be less than 100%. I wonder how they do it. Another reason
why computer-assisted diagnosis may be the coming thing. No one can
keep track of all the variables in diagnosis and deciding on
treatment.).

Haven't they resumed J&J and yet not had anymore serious clots since
then?

You're still better off statistically taking the
very small risks of clots associated with the J&J vaccine that the
substantially greater risk of suffering a serious/fatal case of COVID by
remaining unvaccinated.

I agree, but the argument has a weakness****. People could/can
influence their own odds of getting corona, but they had/have no control
over side-effects of the vaccine***. Especially when everyone was
supposed to wear a mask, and even now by one wearing his own mask, and
by staying away from people, one can lower his chance of getting sick by
up to, I would think, 100%.

And even if you havent' done that, a lot of people think they've come
closer to 100% than they really have, because "it won't happen to me.".
Heck, a lot of people think that when they've done nothing to improve
their odds, but somehow these same people don't think that about vaccine
side-effects, both non-existent ones and rare ones like clots.

But you have no control over side-effects.

***This kind of distinction affects a lot of things. Just one example,
it's related to the desire of some to carry a gun, even though the odds
of properly needing to use it are infinitesimal if you're not a cop or
an armoured car delivery man. And even though guns are heavy, which
alone is enough reason for me not to carry one.

****Frankly, as stupid as the anti-vaxers can be, I don't think they are
all 100% stupid all the time, and some, whether or not they've put this
weakness of this and similar arguments into words, know there is a
weakness to the statistical arguments and some other arguments as well,
and that gives some of them the strength to carry through even when many
people are telling them they're idiots. (Others of course, most I
suppose, just assume the attitudes of their tv and radios media heroes,
like Hannity etc.)

I hear a lot of small flaws in the arguments made on a variety of
subjects by people I agree with. At least the failure to consider less
frequent scenarios but also failure to fully analyse the usual scenario.
In most of those cases, there are a lot of *large* flaws made on the
same subject by the people who disagree with them, and at least the same
number of small flaws. It would be tiresome to comment on most of them
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected. There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to "prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

You need to appreciate relative risk. The risk of getting a blood clot
complication from an mRNA vaccine is far lower than the risk of getting
a serious/fatal case of COVID. Besides, please define your criterion
for "enough time"; and how is 0/150,000,000 an unsafe track record?

I'm 74 now and I think I'll wait 40 more years to get vaccinated. We
should have good data by then.

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

Whoosh!

And I believe " /s " means 'sarcasm off'. Which implies it was on.

When I'm sarcastic, I don't even include /s.

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

Largely agree Micky. But there's also a flaw in your response as I see
it. You said people could reduce their odds of infection by "staying
away from people". Well of course that's true. Except, many of the
people with the highest exposures to other people have no choice. They
are largely doing unskilled or minimal skill jobs in the service, health
care, and transportation industry. They can't financially afford not to
work. Or, they live in highly crowded small apartments because they
can't afford larger living quarters. In a more perfect world, their
employers would provide fresh N-95 masks daily, at no cost.

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

Well, I'm 75 and I plead ignorance. My brain has become saturated and I
try not to learn anything new because I need to forget something else to
make room :-). I had no idea until you just wrote what the "/s stands
for. Yes, I failed to appreciate that Cindy was writing sarcastically.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected. There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to "prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

You need to appreciate relative risk. The risk of getting a blood clot
complication from an mRNA vaccine is far lower than the risk of getting
a serious/fatal case of COVID. Besides, please define your criterion
for "enough time"; and how is 0/150,000,000 an unsafe track record?

+1

The problem with appreciating the relative risk is that the Covid deniers claim
there is very little risk, it's just the flu, it's only people in their 80s in poor health
that wind up hospitalized and dead, there aren't 600K dead, etc, etc, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/21/2021 07:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/21/2021 9:08 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/21/2021 7:06 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On the other side of the
ledger we have 600K Americans dead.

The average age of death is 82 years old.

The average age of death of a covid patient is 82 years old.

The average of death of a person with gray hair is 82 years old. Do
you think it would help if you dyed your hair?

Please explain the 15% increase in death rate last year. Do you think
it was lack of hair dye?

That horse you've been beating is dead. Grab the saddle and bridle and
move on.

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

I'm 74 and I can certainly appreciate that. In fact I heard that
Sherlock Holmes said so too. (I've told that so often without checking
first that even if he didnt' say it, I may have spread the story.)

Ironically, I'm probably learning more stuff now than ever before,
including when I was in school. I spend 3 or 4 hours a day on the web
reading one story after another. When I'm not doing that, I'm eating,
watching tv, and reading a news magazine on paper. And I think I
remember a lot of it, so I can only wonder what gets ejected from my
brain to make room.

And where is my recycle bin?

I had no idea until you just wrote what the "/s stands
for.

I'm guessing too. I thought it meant "signed: "

Yes, I failed to appreciate that Cindy was writing sarcastically.

If you read more of her posts in the past, that would have helped too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

I was listening to Brian Kilmeade on WABC radio yesterday. He's much better
than Hannity or Carlson. He had on Geraldo Rivera, who is a Republican that is
pro-vaccine, pro requiring a vaccine passport for events, etc. Kilmeade who is
still on the usual Republican rant against any kind of requirements, said at
least three times within 5 minutes that if you're vaccinated
you can't get Covid, you can't transmit Covid. Geraldo argued with him, but sadly
didn't tell him that's just flat out wrong. The NY Yankees, in Kilmeade's home
town and state were a recent example. Nine of them got infected, all had been
vaccinated, one previously had Covid back in December too. BS misinformation
isn't helping. Is Kilmeade really that poorly informed or is it deliberate, to stroke
his crazed audience that rakes in the $$$ for him.?

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

No you can't, because people will lie and AFAIK, few places are asking for
proof. That idea was strenuously objected to by the crazy Republicans.
Some like the governors of FL and TX even banded towns, cities, businesses
from trying to do it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/22/2021 1:51 PM, trader_4 wrote:
I was listening to Brian Kilmeade on WABC radio yesterday. He's much better
than Hannity or Carlson. He had on Geraldo Rivera, who is a Republican that is
pro-vaccine, pro requiring a vaccine passport for events, etc.

Geraldo's not a genuine Republican if he's mandating an experimental gene therapy shot. Geraldo is either a RINOcrat or a ****in' commie.

The vaccine passports are just another step down the slippery slope to communism that the democrats seem to want so badly. Â* Good grief!

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
[...]

Thinking all Republicans are crazy boarders on racist.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/22/2021 2:02 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/22/2021 1:51 PM, trader_4 wrote:
I was listening to Brian Kilmeade on WABC radio yesterday.Â* He's much
better
than Hannity or Carlson.Â* He had on Geraldo Rivera, who is a
Republican that is
pro-vaccine, pro requiring a vaccine passport for events, etc.

Geraldo's not a genuine Republican if he's mandating an experimental
gene therapy shot. Geraldo is either a RINOcrat or a ****in' commie.

The vaccine passports are just another step down the slippery slope to
communism that the democrats seem to want so badly. Â* Good grief!

Geraldo is obviously a liberal. Probably he is left of RINO.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 22 May 2021 11:46:08 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That horse you've been beating is dead. Grab the saddle and bridle and
move on.

You really LOVE to hear yourself talking, eh, you wordy bigmouth? LOL