Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

Frank "frank writes:
On 5/26/2021 11:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/26/2021 10:47 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/26/2021 10:39 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/26/2021 8:40 AM, Frank wrote:

Again you are mistaken.* I am a Trump supporter and it may slip the
mind of those with severe TDS that it was Trump that expedited
development of the vaccines and vaccination.

I am vaccinated and urge others to do it.

But, you should know, that Trump supporters oppose oppressive
government and freedom and think that they should make their own
choices.

Grammatical error about freedom aside, they can make their own
choices as long as they agree with Trump.* Those that think for
themselves are ostracized.

You caught my error.* No one is infallible and one should not assume
that all us Trump supporters think he is.

I'm sure you are not against freedom.* We've all made errors here. not a
big deal.

It is just that so many of his supporters support his lies.

Did you see the Hitler quote in the high school yearbook?

"It is a quite special secret pleasure how the people around us fail to
realize what is really happening to them," the quote said, via the
Hartford Courant.

Hitler attacked the free press early in his rise and Trump started the
same with his "fake news" mantra.* He started lying within hours of his
inauguration.* If you speak against him, he attacks and most of his
supporters attack with him.* Alternate opinions not allowed.

Media is the country's worse enemy.

So claimed the soviet union. You really are a Russian troll.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Thu, 27 May 2021 04:10:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/26/2021 2:32 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 2:08:12 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/26/2021 12:09 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Media is the country's worse enemy. They told many lies about him, like
Russia collusion, at worst and most reports of him were slanted.

The profession attracts those with a liberal bent. "Fake news" may be
hype but does describe our media. Many here are duped by it.

There is a liberal sway. You have to sort out the facts. But you also
have to watch the alleged conservative side too. Tucker Carlson, Alex
Jones, Mr. Pillowhead cannot be trusted either.

Sad that the person you trust the least and has the most certified lies
is the President of the United States.

The Former Guy. I'm sure Biden lies, but he doesn't come up
with the whoppers that Trump did, and he doesn't double
and triple down on them when he's caught lying.

Cindy Hamilton

Boy are you uninformed about Biden.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 May 2021 04:49:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/26/2021 11:55 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/26/2021 2:32 PM, wrote:
[...]

Boy are you misinformed about Biden.

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in message
[...]

That last is arguable with what his son got up to.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 May 2021 06:02:18 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Hawk addressing the obnoxious senile Australian pest:
"I'm willing to bet you scream your own name when jacking off."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:08:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sad that the person you trust the least and has the most certified lies
is the President of the United States.

I do think it is funny that every time Trump had anything wrong in a
statement it was a lie but when Joe babbles gibberish he is just
confused or misinformed. I guess he gets extra sympathy for being a
doddering old fool.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/26/2021 12:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This is a good source

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...Political_Bias

Yeah, right.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2021 22:29:36 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:08:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sad that the person you trust the least and has the most certified lies
is the President of the United States.

I do think it is funny that every time Trump had anything wrong in a
statement it was a lie but when Joe babbles gibberish he is just
confused or misinformed. I guess he gets extra sympathy for being a
doddering old fool.

Where, exactly, has President Biden "spouted gibberish"?

"You know, we used to invest more in research and development than
any country in the world and China was number eight or, excuse me,
number nine. We now are number eight and China is number one, Biden
said on May 18 at a Ford plant

Just not true
************

Biden, May 10: "As we learned Friday, the economy created 266,000 jobs
in April. In fact, altogether, since the time we took office, weve
created more than 1.5 million jobs in the country. Its the most jobs
created in the first 100 days of any president on record: more than
three times the solid job creation that President Carter saw in his
first 100 days and more than six times what President Reagan saw".

It is not more than three times the 1,038,000 increase in
employment during the same time period under Carter in 1977.
***********

He repeated the debunked claim that he had traveled over 17,000
miles with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Just not true

The only time that the two appear to have actually traveled together,
according to the Washington Posts findings, was when they visited a
high school in Dujiangyan during Bidens 2011 trip to China
*************

Biden referred to the American Jobs Plan creating millions of jobs

1.5 is not millions. "Millions" starts at 2
**************

Biden said he inherited the worst economic crisis since the Great
Depression. But when he took office, the economy had recovered some
from its low point earlier in the pandemic.
************

Biden said the vast majority of the over 11 million undocumented
folks in the U.S. overstayed a visa. But immigration experts estimate
that most people living in the U.S. illegally crossed the southern
border without authorization.
***************
The president claimed the 1994 assault weapons ban, which expired 10
years later, worked,

Worked how? We imported about 3 MILLION chinese "assault weapons" (AK
derivatives and knock offs of other guns most people call an assault
weapon) AFTER 1994 and before 2004.
The gun control people like to point to the decrease in gun murders
from 1994 to 1004 but the fact is it was hand gun murders that dropped
and the AWB was aimed at rifles, AK47s, AR15s mostly and that rate has
remained low the whole time, virtually flat and less than knives.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...esbyweapon.svg
************

Talking about guns in New Hampshire Biden said

I believe in the Second Amendment, but nobody says you can have a
magazine with 100 clips in it,

******************
Biden misstated the facts on three existing policies:

Biden falsely said that you can buy whatever you want at a gun
show with no background check. Federal firearm dealers at gun shows
must run background checks.
He said states with red flag laws have seen reductions in
suicides. But a review of research on whether the policies caused a
reduction in total suicides found the evidence is inconclusive.
The president said gun manufacturers were exempt from being
sued. They do have protections from civil lawsuits, but there are
exceptions.
*********

That is just a short tip toe through some of his gaffes

Or as we learned to call them in the last 4 years "****ing lies".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2021 17:07:10 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 5/26/2021 4:43 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/26/2021 6:29 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
writes:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:08:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sad that the person you trust the least and has the most certified lies
is the President of the United States.

I do think it is funny that every time Trump had anything wrong in a
statement it was a lie but when Joe babbles gibberish he is just
confused or misinformed. I guess he gets extra sympathy for being a
doddering old fool.

Where, exactly, has President Biden "spouted gibberish"?

What universe are you living in?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DRESTAB

trump did it every day. Show us something recent that verifies you fantasy.

I have been extremely glad to listen to a president that speaks like an
adult, not a petulant 5 year old.

Oh the old "but whataboutitis" thing is OK now.
Trump is gone, we have a new president and we should use the same
standard about LIES.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 26 May 2021 19:56:14 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

On 05/26/2021 12:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This is a good source

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...Political_Bias

Yeah, right.

What? Only two words from you? Are you sick or what, senile gossip? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/25/2021 11:47 PM, Bod wrote:
On 25/05/2021 22:41, Muggles wrote:
On 5/24/2021 2:17 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
** There's a saying that goes something like this:
" Your right to behave like an asshole stops where the rights of
others begin"
Anti vaxxers and other* right wing libertarians need to take it to
heart.

No, it is leftist morons who need to take it to heart. You have no
right
to demand that anyone be subjected to medical experimentation via
"vaccines"
that have had no long-term testing and are not even FDA approved.
That is
YOU swinging YOUR arms/fists into others' noses making such
demands. You have
absolutely no right to demand anyone to take *any* kind of
medication or to
relegate "refuseniks" to 2nd-class status.

Vaccine "passports" (actually Soviet-style internal passports) are
unlikely to survive a court challenge in the U.S., given the strong
history of legislation and court deicisions in favor of medical
privacy
and forbidding such discrimination on that basis. Even the Left's
most
holy of holies - Roe v. Wade - was decided on the basis of medical
privacy.

I will not be vaccinated any time soon. I will not cooperate with
vaccine
"passports".

Do yourself a favor and learn a little history about how and why
the U.S. got our smallpox cases down to zero.* Learn about the
history of mandatory smallpox vaccination in the U.S.* Learn about
the PHS 731 (the "yellow card"), how it was implemented and why it
was required (as a "vaccine passport") to travel internationally
for decades. Don't be so certain that the Federal government
couldn't impose new vaccination and vaccination documentation
requirements. And, just for your information, the rate of serious
side effects and even deaths from smallpox immunization was far
higher than what's been found for any of the currently used 3
anti-COVID vaccines.

As far as being experimental, you are certainly correct from an
ethical perspective.* Even our military, which does impose
mandatory vaccination for active duty personnel for many infectious
diseases has not done so for the anti-COIVD vaccines.* At least not
yet.* I have read several opinions from experts in medical-legal
matters that the issue of the legality of mandating vaccination
with an experimental vaccine is not settled law and therefore, how
courts would rule is currently indeterminate.

** Pfizer has recently submitted a full licensing data package to
the FDA and the other two are expected to follow soon when they
accumulate the required set of 6-month minimum follow-up data.
Time from submission to full licensing by the FDA usually requires
several months. At this time, nothing has appeared in the data to
suggest that ultimately any of the 3 currently used vaccines will
not be fully licensed.

I will wait a few years before I take any new "vaccine."

Great, sooner you die of the virus the better.

Side effects will be reported during MY waiting period.* I want to
know how it effects a lot of people before I'll be willing to take a
covid vaccine.

Great, sooner you die of the virus the better.

*My immune system fights off viruses just fine and has done so for
over 6 decades.

Must be why you get the flu shot, you stupid cow.

It must really GET to you that I live my life as I see fit, huh?

It was a fair statement that you avoided dealing with.
You claimed natural immunity
Hypocrite.

People who resort to insults have zero ground to complain about how
others respond to them. You included ....

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

I will wait a few years before I take any new "vaccine." Side effects
will be reported during MY waiting period. I want to know how it
effects a lot of people before I'll be willing to take a covid vaccine.
My immune system fights off viruses just fine and has done so for over
6 decades.

--
Maggie

Cite for us any vaccines where side effects did not show up until
years later.
We have tens of thousands vaccinated now for over 6 months, millions for
over 5 months.** You're a coward, enjoying the benefit of the 170 mil
Americans
who have been vaccinated, while refusing to take the infinitesimal
risk of
some adverse, long term side effect.

I enjoy the benefit of watching and learning from other people's bad
decisions.

That's avoiding the question that was asked....again.

Gee ... I'm under no obligation to respond to insulting people by
answering their questions.

What world do you come from where people are obliged to do so?

--
Maggie

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

Do you also learn from their good decisions?

Cindy Hamilton

The caveat to that question is I decide at what point their decisions
are good.

--
Maggie

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

Life is all about risk vs reward.

In this case, you take all the experimental vaccine risk, BigPharma
takes the billions of reward.

FWIW, I won't be taking the experimental clot-shot.

Lefties believe they have a right to tell other people how to live their
lives and when someone doesn't agree with them they also claim the right
to wish them dead. Nice people, huh?

--
Maggie

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

The lie repeated.* If you're concerned about the rare possibility of
clots, then the two
most widely used vaccines have no clotting issues.* And even with
the AZ and J&J
vaccines, the few incidents of clotting problems are far lower than
the incidents of
clotting in those that contract Covid.* The great benefit to those
vaccinated is that
they have virtually zero chance of dying from Covid an almost zero
chance of being
hospitalized with Covid and a low chance of symptomatic infection.
Not only is there
a health benefit, but a financial benefit as well, not being unable
to work for a month,
doctor, hospital bills, etc.** If a family does not lose their bread
winner to Covid, that's
a huge financial benefit to them and society.* Those are the simple
facts.

Trumpets lack critical thinking and logic, amongst many other odd
beliefs.

Again you are mistaken.* I am a Trump supporter and it may slip the
mind of those with severe TDS that it was Trump that expedited
development of the vaccines and vaccination.

I am vaccinated and urge others to do it.

But, you should know, that Trump supporters oppose oppressive
government and freedom and think that they should make their own choices.

And they refuse to take the vaccine that trump and his family did as
quickly as they could.

I don't care who takes a new experimental vaccine. I won't take such a
shot until it's been vetted with all the side effects published.

--
Maggie

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

Yes and there is no risk involved with a mask
and very real rewards.

Hogwash... Every time you exhale into a mask, that mask captures the
gunk you've exhaled from your lungs. Your next breath you INHALE the
gunk in that mask and infect yourself all over again with the gunk your
body attempted to excrete out of it's system.

Use some logic ...

Additionally, the masks are made with chemicals that stay in the mask
materials. Every breath you take you INHALE those chemicals into your
lungs, and that includes small fibers from the masks themselves.

A tiny risk with a vaccination,
much lower than the risk if you get infected and
massive reward, you wont die from the virus and
wont be very sick and wont get long covid.

In this case, you take all the experimental vaccine risk,

Yes, but the risk with getting infected is vastly higher.

BigPharma takes the billions of reward.

Another bare faced lie. Some of the
vaccines are being sold at cost.

FWIW, I won't be taking the experimental clot-shot.

Great, the more fools like you the virus kills the better.

Use some logic ...

--
Maggie

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

You should also know that Trump lied and denied, he held death rallies, no social
distancing, no masks. And that Trump got vaccinated in secret. Where are the Trump
public statements, the ads encouraging his supporters to get vaccinated?
We have all the former presidents on video, getting vaccinated, to encourage
others to do so. Trump? He's hiding because he doesn't want to upset the
Trumptards that still support him.

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

Even to the detriment of others!?

Of course not. There will be a few that refuse vaccine and those that
cannot take it. Hopefully the small percentage will not effect going to
herd immunity which some say is over 70% vaccinated. We are not talking
about drunk driving here.

It;s not just a few that will refuse the vaccine, it's a significant percentage and
they are mostly Trumptards.

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

People who resort to insults have zero ground to complain about how thers
respond to them. You included ....

That isnt an insult, its a statement of fact, you stupid lying cow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 12:10:06 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

They accurately reported on investigations into possible Russian collusion.
And why not? Trump asked Russia to commit a crime, to go illegally obtain
more of Hillary's emails. After being elected, he kissed Putin's ass, spread
his lies, said that he believed Putin saying that Russia did not meddle, dissing
our intel agencies, brave Americans, who had it right. Even to this day Trump
has some still unexplained love for Putin. And those investigations uncovered
a lot. Why don't you explain to us why, if there was no collusion, Manafort passed
Trump polling data to his Russian contact in Ukraine?

The profession attracts those with a liberal bent. "Fake news" may be
hype but does describe our media. Many here are duped by it.

Yes, you are indeed duped by Trump and his "fake news" BS.

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

In secret of course, so as not to alienate any of his Trumptard base. Some of the
base can die, not matter, as long as there are still enough that love Trump.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 1:24:31 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
On 5/26/2021 9:09 AM, Frank wrote:

Media is the country's worse enemy. They told many lies about him, like
Russia collusion, at worst and most reports of him were slanted.

The profession attracts those with a liberal bent. "Fake news" may be
hype but does describe our media. Many here are duped by it.

Then explain why trump's campaign manager was passing election data to
Russian agents.

+1

That's exactly what we learned from the investigations. And what else is there that
we couldn't find out because Trump, Stone, Manafort, etc were actively lying,
obstructing?

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

I suspect Maggie wants to make sure you die. You are already brain
dead. No big deal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 5:20:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:08:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sad that the person you trust the least and has the most certified lies
is the President of the United States.

I do think it is funny that every time Trump had anything wrong in a
statement it was a lie but when Joe babbles gibberish he is just
confused or misinformed. I guess he gets extra sympathy for being a
doddering old fool.

Cite for us the number of times that the mainstream media, eg CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN
actually said that Trump was lying. I can't recall a single instance. They reported what
the POS said, they reported the facts, they didn't characterize it as a lie.

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

Control freaks, i.e. the left, do not want you thinking for yourself.
You must accept group think.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 6:29:41 PM UTC-4, Scott Lurndal wrote:
writes:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:08:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sad that the person you trust the least and has the most certified lies
is the President of the United States.

I do think it is funny that every time Trump had anything wrong in a
statement it was a lie but when Joe babbles gibberish he is just
confused or misinformed. I guess he gets extra sympathy for being a
doddering old fool.

Where, exactly, has President Biden "spouted gibberish"?

His BS claim that analysts said that his big infrastructure spending proposal
would create 19 mil jobs is a good example. Fact is they said that 16 mil new
jobs would be created without it, 19 mil with it. When numerous press pointed
out that was BS, the WH continued to spout it and AFAIK, they still are. What is
that if not gibberish? A lie? And he certainly has spouted a lot of actual gibberish,
where you can't tell what the hell he's trying to say.

I found it amusing that at the Coast Guard graduation, the WH chose to have Biden
use a plagiarized copy of Reagan's address in 1988. Reagan told a joke, the Biden WH
had Biden plagiarize it. That's right, old Joe who's already been caught in major
plagiarizing. Biden delivered it in a feeble voice, botched the words, timing was
all off. It fell flat, no laughs. So the media played the comparison, Reagan,
who according to the libs was senile for 8 years, versus Biden. Reagan delivered it in
1988 in a booming voice, perfect timing, big laughter in response. And that was in Reagan's
last year in office. So, who's senile?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
writes:
[...]

One can only wonder how it is that you can easily find these for Biden, but
you not only could not find any lies for Trump, but for four years you made one
excuse after the other when others did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

writes:
[...]

This from the poster who never objected to all the Trump lies. Now you say
we should use the same standard? ROFL.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:16:18 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

Right. So you're on record opposing the governors of TX and FL issuing exec orders
to force private businesses to not require masks and to not require proof of vaccination,
right?

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

Sez one who thinks for himself ;}