Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On Wed, 26 May 2021 22:29:36 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:08:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sad that the person you trust the least and has the most certified lies
is the President of the United States.

I do think it is funny that every time Trump had anything wrong in a
statement it was a lie but when Joe babbles gibberish he is just
confused or misinformed. I guess he gets extra sympathy for being a
doddering old fool.

Where, exactly, has President Biden "spouted gibberish"?

"You know, we used to invest more in research and development than
any country in the world and China was number eight or, excuse me,
number nine. We now are number eight and China is number one, Biden
said on May 18 at a Ford plant

Just not true
************

Biden, May 10: "As we learned Friday, the economy created 266,000 jobs
in April. In fact, altogether, since the time we took office, weve
created more than 1.5 million jobs in the country. Its the most jobs
created in the first 100 days of any president on record: more than
three times the solid job creation that President Carter saw in his
first 100 days and more than six times what President Reagan saw".

It is not more than three times the 1,038,000 increase in
employment during the same time period under Carter in 1977.
***********

He repeated the debunked claim that he had traveled over 17,000
miles with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Just not true

The only time that the two appear to have actually traveled together,
according to the Washington Posts findings, was when they visited a
high school in Dujiangyan during Bidens 2011 trip to China
*************

Biden referred to the American Jobs Plan creating millions of jobs

1.5 is not millions. "Millions" starts at 2
**************

Biden said he inherited the worst economic crisis since the Great
Depression. But when he took office, the economy had recovered some
from its low point earlier in the pandemic.
************

Biden said the vast majority of the over 11 million undocumented
folks in the U.S. overstayed a visa. But immigration experts estimate
that most people living in the U.S. illegally crossed the southern
border without authorization.
***************
The president claimed the 1994 assault weapons ban, which expired 10
years later, worked,

Worked how? We imported about 3 MILLION chinese "assault weapons" (AK
derivatives and knock offs of other guns most people call an assault
weapon) AFTER 1994 and before 2004.
The gun control people like to point to the decrease in gun murders
from 1994 to 1004 but the fact is it was hand gun murders that dropped
and the AWB was aimed at rifles, AK47s, AR15s mostly and that rate has
remained low the whole time, virtually flat and less than knives.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...esbyweapon.svg
************

Talking about guns in New Hampshire Biden said

I believe in the Second Amendment, but nobody says you can have a
magazine with 100 clips in it,

******************
Biden misstated the facts on three existing policies:

Biden falsely said that you can buy whatever you want at a gun
show with no background check. Federal firearm dealers at gun shows
must run background checks.
He said states with red flag laws have seen reductions in
suicides. But a review of research on whether the policies caused a
reduction in total suicides found the evidence is inconclusive.
The president said gun manufacturers were exempt from being
sued. They do have protections from civil lawsuits, but there are
exceptions.
*********

That is just a short tip toe through some of his gaffes

Or as we learned to call them in the last 4 years "****ing lies".