Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

Frank "frank writes:
On 5/26/2021 11:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/26/2021 10:47 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/26/2021 10:39 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/26/2021 8:40 AM, Frank wrote:

Again you are mistaken.Â* I am a Trump supporter and it may slip the
mind of those with severe TDS that it was Trump that expedited
development of the vaccines and vaccination.

I am vaccinated and urge others to do it.

But, you should know, that Trump supporters oppose oppressive
government and freedom and think that they should make their own
choices.

Grammatical error about freedom aside, they can make their own
choices as long as they agree with Trump.Â* Those that think for
themselves are ostracized.

You caught my error.Â* No one is infallible and one should not assume
that all us Trump supporters think he is.

I'm sure you are not against freedom.Â* We've all made errors here. not a
big deal.

It is just that so many of his supporters support his lies.

Did you see the Hitler quote in the high school yearbook?

"It is a quite special secret pleasure how the people around us fail to
realize what is really happening to them," the quote said, via the
Hartford Courant.

Hitler attacked the free press early in his rise and Trump started the
same with his "fake news" mantra.Â* He started lying within hours of his
inauguration.Â* If you speak against him, he attacks and most of his
supporters attack with him.Â* Alternate opinions not allowed.

Media is the country's worse enemy.

So claimed the soviet union. You really are a Russian troll.