Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On Mon, 24 May 2021 11:55:35 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 5/24/2021 11:01 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/05/2021 15:43, Frank wrote:
So that makes you saying that most republicans are crazy and fyi if
you said that about blacks you would still be called racist.

Most Brits perceive Republicans as crazy folk.

If you believe the media, that may be true but if so makes you racist too.

Republicans are a separate race now? When did that happen?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 11:46:08 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/21/2021 07:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/21/2021 9:08 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/21/2021 7:06 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On the other side of the
ledger we have 600K Americans dead.

The average age of death is 82 years old.

The average age of death of a covid patient is 82 years old.

The average of death of a person with gray hair is 82 years old. Do
you think it would help if you dyed your hair?

Please explain the 15% increase in death rate last year. Do you think
it was lack of hair dye?

That horse you've been beating is dead. Grab the saddle and bridle and
move on.

They won't listen. They have to cling to their MSM and needles.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
There's a saying that goes something like this:
" Your right to behave like an asshole stops where the rights of
others begin"
Anti vaxxers and other right wing libertarians need to take it to
heart.

No, it is leftist morons who need to take it to heart. You have no right
to demand that anyone be subjected to medical experimentation via
"vaccines"
that have had no long-term testing and are not even FDA approved. That
is
YOU swinging YOUR arms/fists into others' noses making such demands. You
have
absolutely no right to demand anyone to take *any* kind of medication or
relegate "refuseniks" to 2nd-class status.

Vaccine "passports" (actually Soviet-style internal passports) are
unlikely to survive a court challenge in the U.S., given the strong
history of legislation and court deicisions in favor of medical privacy
and forbidding such discrimination on that basis. Even the Left's most
holy of holies - Roe v. Wade - was decided on the basis of medical
privacy.

I will not be vaccinated any time soon. I will not cooperate with
vaccine
"passports".

Do yourself a favor and learn a little history about how and why the U.S.
got our smallpox cases down to zero. Learn about the history of
mandatory smallpox vaccination in the U.S. Learn about the PHS 731 (the
"yellow card"), how it was implemented and why it was required (as a
"vaccine passport") to travel internationally for decades. Don't be so
certain that the Federal government couldn't impose new vaccination and
vaccination documentation requirements. And, just for your information,
the rate of serious side effects and even deaths from smallpox
immunization was far higher than what's been found for any of the
currently used 3 anti-COVID vaccines.

As far as being experimental, you are certainly correct from an ethical
perspective. Even our military, which does impose mandatory vaccination
for active duty personnel for many infectious diseases has not done so
for the anti-COIVD vaccines. At least not yet. I have read several
opinions from experts in medical-legal matters that the issue of the
legality of mandating vaccination with an experimental vaccine is not
settled law and therefore, how courts would rule is currently
indeterminate.

Pfizer has recently submitted a full licensing data package to the FDA
and the other two are expected to follow soon when they accumulate the
required set of 6-month minimum follow-up data. Time from submission to
full licensing by the FDA usually requires several months. At this time,
nothing has appeared in the data to suggest that ultimately any of the 3
currently used vaccines will not be fully licensed.

I will wait a few years before I take any new "vaccine."

Great, sooner you die of the virus the better.

Side effects will be reported during MY waiting period. I want to know
how it effects a lot of people before I'll be willing to take a covid
vaccine.

Great, sooner you die of the virus the better.

My immune system fights off viruses just fine and has done so for over 6
decades.

Must be why you get the flu shot, you stupid cow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 5/24/2021 11:01 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/05/2021 15:43, Frank wrote:
On 5/24/2021 9:22 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 5:13:51 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/22/2021 2:51 PM, Frank wrote:

I think the new mask mandate in DE is that if you are vaccinated
you no
longer need to wear a mask but if not you must still wear a mask.
So we
can identify the stupid ones.

No you can't, because people will lie and AFAIK, few places are
asking
for
proof. That idea was strenuously objected to by the crazy
Republicans.
Some like the governors of FL and TX even banded towns, cities,
businesses
from trying to do it.

Thinking all Republicans are crazy boarders on racist.
I can agree with that but what was once a "normal" Republican is now
called a RINO if they do not support Trump. Many are afraid to not
support him.

Note also that I never said all Republicans are crazy, I said "the
crazy Republicans".

I support and vote for politicians that have the balls to speak for
what
they believe in and it may not be the line of the party leader.

+1

Sadly the number of those Republicans has greatly diminished and they
are the
minority now. Most of them know better, eg McConnell and McCarthy.
They were
speaking the truth about Trump and the insurrection back in January,
right after
it took place. Now they've flipped again, because they see the cult
is still behind
Trump. Even worse, the party that always said they were the party with
the big
tent, that they won't drive out and shun party members with differing
ideas, is now
actively conduction a purge of any and all that won't lie for Trump and
support him.

So that makes you saying that most republicans are crazy and fyi if you
said that about blacks you would still be called racist.

Most Brits perceive Republicans as crazy folk.

If you believe the media, that may be true but if so makes you racist too.

Nope, no race involved. At most prejudiced or bigoted etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Joyce" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2021 06:47:02 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 11:18:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I had my second (Maderna) on Feb. 9. I never really worried
(concerned, yes. Petrified, no) about it. Since February I haven't
cared at all. It's about time the government "followed the science".

The government has been following the science, it's just that the crazies
deny basic science and want to bitch endlessly. Imagine Roosevelt trying
fight WWII, with crazy Republicans. You can't tell me how much bacon,
sugar and gas I can have! That's communisim! Waaaah!

Women even agreed to stop buying nylon stockings, with some going to the
trouble of painting a line down the back of their legs to get the look. I
don't think that level of personal sacrifice would fly today, especially
with the residents of crazytown.

Havent seen a woman wearing nylon stockings in a hell of a long time now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/24/2021 11:01 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/05/2021 15:43, Frank wrote:
So that makes you saying that most republicans are crazy and fyi if
you said that about blacks you would still be called racist.

Most Brits perceive Republicans as crazy folk.

If you believe the media, that may be true but if so makes you racist too.

Republicans are a separate race now? When did that happen?

When the orange clown's fanatics like Muggles had all none whites and
sundry untermench shipped off to the gas chambers and crematoria.

The orange clown got that from his bedside reading, Mein Kampf.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:31:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:19:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:26:35 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Havent seen a woman wearing nylon stockings in a hell of a long time now.

Maybe if you went out of your old people's home for a change, senile
bull**** artist? BG

--
Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:17:02 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 16:01:55 +0100, Bod wrote:

[...]

Who gives a **** what pommy's think?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 11:18:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I had my second (Maderna) on Feb. 9. I never really worried
(concerned, yes. Petrified, no) about it. Since February I haven't
cared at all. It's about time the government "followed the science".

The government has been following the science, it's just that the crazies
deny basic science and want to bitch endlessly. Imagine Roosevelt trying to
fight WWII, with crazy Republicans. You can't tell me how much bacon,
sugar and gas I can have! That's communisim! Waaaah!

Women even agreed to stop buying nylon stockings, with some going to the
trouble of painting a line down the back of their legs to get the look. I
don't think that level of personal sacrifice would fly today, especially
with the residents of crazytown.

The U S of A has to be about the most different country in the world
to govern - - -
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/24/2021 4:20 AM, wrote:
On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:32:58 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
On 5/24/21 2:16 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:54:30 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
Exactly. Since the vaccination is so effective, it doesn't matter if
others have it or not. Many stores have signs now that if you're
fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. Of course, they can't
know who's vaccinated but who cares?

When I went to the grocery store today the masks required sigh was still
up. I would estimate compliance was running around 50% and nobody was
interested in enforcing it. The gym took the signs down formalizing what
had been very spotty compliance.

I noticed the only place with a sign was Publix and some of their
employees were ignoring it. Everyone else took down the sign including
Costco who started that whole thing here. A face shield was always
good there tho, including their people.

Michigan's phoney-baloney hypocritical evil dictator governor, Cruella de Whitmer, still has mask orders in effect...but she was caught violating her own orders this weekend.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-at-dive-bar/

If Michigan doesn't oust the crooked voting machines and the Wayne County election fraudsters, we'll prolly still have mask orders 6 years from now.

Perhaps you should move to Texas or Florida or something.

Cindy Hamilton

All these righties whiners should move to Belarus. It is exactly the
kind of place they are trying to change the USA to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
** There's a saying that goes something like this:
" Your right to behave like an asshole stops where the rights of
others begin"
Anti vaxxers and other* right wing libertarians need to take it to
heart.

No, it is leftist morons who need to take it to heart. You have no
right
to demand that anyone be subjected to medical experimentation via
"vaccines"
that have had no long-term testing and are not even FDA approved.
That is
YOU swinging YOUR arms/fists into others' noses making such demands.
You have
absolutely no right to demand anyone to take *any* kind of
medication or to
[...]

I will wait a few years before I take any new "vaccine."* Side effects
will be reported during MY waiting period.* I want to know how it
effects a lot of people before I'll be willing to take a covid
vaccine. **My immune system fights off viruses just fine and has done
so for over 6 decades.

Only one thing is certain, vaccinated or not you will eventually die.

But UN-vaccinated people have a risk of covid 69% higher that the
government numbers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

People don't mention that the democrat dominated unions had more
strikes and walk outs during WWII than any other time in US history.

During the forty-four months from Pearl Harbor to V-J Day, there were
14,471 strikes involving 6,774,000 strikers.

During the Korean war Truman threatened to draft the people striking
his war plants into the Army.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 14:18:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
Exactly. Since the vaccination is so effective, it doesn't matter if
others have it or not. Many stores have signs now that if you're
fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. Of course, they can't
know who's vaccinated but who cares?

When I went to the grocery store today the masks required sigh was still
up. I would estimate compliance was running around 50% and nobody was
interested in enforcing it. The gym took the signs down formalizing what
had been very spotty compliance.

Almost all stores here have change from required for everyone, to
required for those who aren't fully vaccinated. Of course, that means
no one.

People where you live must be of subnormal intelligence and lacking
in regard for others.

Although I'm sure a bunch of maskless people I see in the store are
unvaccinated, I still see plenty of people wearing masks.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
[...]

When Fauci's scamdemic started, Dr. Flip-Flop said we just needed to mask up and flatten the curve until we get the "vaccine".

Well, the curve has been flattened and we have several experimental gene therapy shots available for the gullible.

It's time for the MSM viewers to take their N-Zero masks off.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 10:49:33 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

IDK if crazy is the right characterization, but something is wrong with them when
they believe stupid, crazy things like the stolen election lie, despite that 6 months
later, there is no proof whatever of any massive fraud that would have changed the
election. And what would you call the Republican Senate in AZ, that has some
partisan hack company, with no experience in elections, auditing the ballots?
They are looking for bamboo, because it's alleged that a plane from South Korea
flew in fraudulent Chinese ballots. Seems that looking for bamboo, besides being stupid,
is kind of racist. Why would fraudulent Chinese ballots be expected to contain bamboo?
They are using ultra violet lights to look for watermarks that Qanon alleges Trump put
there. What would you commony call that, if not crazy? Gone totally stupid? Do
you prefer that? You're with them, you tell us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
There's a saying that goes something like this:
" Your right to behave like an asshole stops where the rights of
others begin"
Anti vaxxers and other right wing libertarians need to take it to
heart.

No, it is leftist morons who need to take it to heart. You have no right
to demand that anyone be subjected to medical experimentation via
"vaccines"
that have had no long-term testing and are not even FDA approved. That is
YOU swinging YOUR arms/fists into others' noses making such demands.
You have
absolutely no right to demand anyone to take *any* kind of medication
or to
[...]

Maggie

Cite for us any vaccines where side effects did not show up until years later.
We have tens of thousands vaccinated now for over 6 months, millions for
over 5 months. You're a coward, enjoying the benefit of the 170 mil Americans
who have been vaccinated, while refusing to take the infinitesimal risk of
some adverse, long term side effect.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
[...]

Probably the same people I've seen on trails half a mile from anyone.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
[...]

When I went to Home Depot last week, everyone was masked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
[...]

I don't know if it reflects our 60% adult vaccination rate in this
county but that seems to be about what the unmasked rate is locally.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
Exactly. Since the vaccination is so effective, it doesn't matter if
others have it or not. Many stores have signs now that if you're
fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. Of course, they can't
know who's vaccinated but who cares?

When I went to the grocery store today the masks required sigh was still
up. I would estimate compliance was running around 50% and nobody was
interested in enforcing it. The gym took the signs down formalizing what
had been very spotty compliance.

Almost all stores here have change from required for everyone, to
required for those who aren't fully vaccinated. Of course, that means
no one.

People where you live must be of subnormal intelligence and lacking
in regard for others.

There is no difference between the people where I live and those where
you "live". People are all the same.

Although I'm sure a bunch of maskless people I see in the store are
unvaccinated, I still see plenty of people wearing masks.

About 30%, maybe less. I sure as hell don't. They're useless. Always
have been.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
Exactly. Since the vaccination is so effective, it doesn't matter if
others have it or not. Many stores have signs now that if you're
fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. Of course, they can't
know who's vaccinated but who cares?

When I went to the grocery store today the masks required sigh was still
up. I would estimate compliance was running around 50% and nobody was
interested in enforcing it. The gym took the signs down formalizing what
had been very spotty compliance.

Almost all stores here have change from required for everyone, to
required for those who aren't fully vaccinated. Of course, that means
no one.

People where you live must be of subnormal intelligence and lacking
in regard for others.

No different than the people where you "live". People are people.

Although I'm sure a bunch of maskless people I see in the store are
unvaccinated, I still see plenty of people wearing masks.

Plenty? About 30% are fools, sure.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
[...]

Or driving down the road in a convertible.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The party of Jefferson Davis, Jim Crow, the KKK, Robert Byrd, and
David Duke? How _could_ you say such a thing?

During the forty-four months from Pearl Harbor to V-J Day, there were
14,471 strikes involving 6,774,000 strikers.

Like the air traffic controllers? Teachers?

During the Korean war Truman threatened to draft the people striking
his war plants into the Army.

Should have. They should be banned from ever having a public job or
any sort of government benefit, too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
spewed just the troll**** it
always ends up with when its got done like a ****ing
dinner, as it always is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:56 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 26 May 2021 03:56:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Which is how the Founders wanted it. We're getting into trouble now that
people seem to think every problem needs a law or regulation coming from Washington.
There are all sort of quotes about diversity, common cause, and strength.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2021 03:56:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
spewed just the troll**** it
always ends up with when its got done like a ****ing
dinner, as it always is.

Same old flap from Rodie. He never changes. I suppose he'll never
even learn a new phrase.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
[...]

Or playing tennis (as required to do in several states).
Posted to alt.home.repair

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
spewed just the troll**** it
always ends up with when its got done like a ****ing
dinner, as it always is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2021 06:17:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2021 06:17:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
spewed just the troll**** it
always ends up with when its got done like a ****ing
dinner, as it always is.

That's our little Rodie. He never changes. Probably not even his
underwear.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
spewed just the troll**** it
always ends up with when its got done like a ****ing
dinner, as it always is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

It must really GET to you that I live my life as I see fit, huh?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

I enjoy the benefit of watching and learning from other people's bad
decisions.

--
Maggie