Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On Tue, 25 May 2021 00:22:18 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2021 22:18:36 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2021 12:41:47 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2021 06:47:02 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 11:18:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I had my second (Maderna) on Feb. 9. I never really worried
(concerned, yes. Petrified, no) about it. Since February I haven't
cared at all. It's about time the government "followed the science".

The government has been following the science, it's just that the crazies
deny basic science and want to bitch endlessly. Imagine Roosevelt trying to
fight WWII, with crazy Republicans. You can't tell me how much bacon,
sugar and gas I can have! That's communisim! Waaaah!

Women even agreed to stop buying nylon stockings, with some going to the
trouble of painting a line down the back of their legs to get the look. I
don't think that level of personal sacrifice would fly today, especially
with the residents of crazytown.

The U S of A has to be about the most different country in the world
to govern - - -

People don't mention that the democrat dominated unions had more
strikes and walk outs during WWII than any other time in US history.

The party of Jefferson Davis, Jim Crow, the KKK, Robert Byrd, and
David Duke? How _could_ you say such a thing?

During the forty-four months from Pearl Harbor to V-J Day, there were
14,471 strikes involving 6,774,000 strikers.

Like the air traffic controllers? Teachers?

During the Korean war Truman threatened to draft the people striking
his war plants into the Army.

Should have. They should be banned from ever having a public job or
any sort of government benefit, too.