Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

"Jim Joyce" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2021 06:47:02 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 11:18:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I had my second (Maderna) on Feb. 9. I never really worried
(concerned, yes. Petrified, no) about it. Since February I haven't
cared at all. It's about time the government "followed the science".

The government has been following the science, it's just that the crazies
deny basic science and want to bitch endlessly. Imagine Roosevelt trying
fight WWII, with crazy Republicans. You can't tell me how much bacon,
sugar and gas I can have! That's communisim! Waaaah!

Women even agreed to stop buying nylon stockings, with some going to the
trouble of painting a line down the back of their legs to get the look. I
don't think that level of personal sacrifice would fly today, especially
with the residents of crazytown.

Havent seen a woman wearing nylon stockings in a hell of a long time now.