Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On 5/24/2021 4:20 AM, wrote:
On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:32:58 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
On 5/24/21 2:16 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:54:30 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
Exactly. Since the vaccination is so effective, it doesn't matter if
others have it or not. Many stores have signs now that if you're
fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. Of course, they can't
know who's vaccinated but who cares?

When I went to the grocery store today the masks required sigh was still
up. I would estimate compliance was running around 50% and nobody was
interested in enforcing it. The gym took the signs down formalizing what
had been very spotty compliance.

I noticed the only place with a sign was Publix and some of their
employees were ignoring it. Everyone else took down the sign including
Costco who started that whole thing here. A face shield was always
good there tho, including their people.

Michigan's phoney-baloney hypocritical evil dictator governor, Cruella de Whitmer, still has mask orders in effect...but she was caught violating her own orders this weekend.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-at-dive-bar/

If Michigan doesn't oust the crooked voting machines and the Wayne County election fraudsters, we'll prolly still have mask orders 6 years from now.

Perhaps you should move to Texas or Florida or something.

Cindy Hamilton

All these righties whiners should move to Belarus. It is exactly the
kind of place they are trying to change the USA to.