Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 1:24:31 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
On 5/26/2021 9:09 AM, Frank wrote:

Media is the country's worse enemy. They told many lies about him, like
Russia collusion, at worst and most reports of him were slanted.

The profession attracts those with a liberal bent. "Fake news" may be
hype but does describe our media. Many here are duped by it.

Then explain why trump's campaign manager was passing election data to
Russian agents.

+1

That's exactly what we learned from the investigations. And what else is there that
we couldn't find out because Trump, Stone, Manafort, etc were actively lying,
obstructing?