Posted to alt.home.repair
Maskless Sociopath[_2_] Maskless Sociopath[_2_] is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On 5/21/2021 1:48 PM, micky wrote:
Well, this is sort of obvious, once you think about it, but who has time
to think about it in advance:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...dae302596 ac3
The countrys declining covid-19 case rates present an unrealistically
optimistic perspective for half of the nation €” the half that is still
not vaccinated.

As more people receive vaccines, covid-19 cases are occurring mostly in
the increasingly narrow slice of the unprotected population. So The
Washington Post adjusted its case, death and hospitalization rates to
account for that €” and found that in some places, the virus continues to
rage among those who havent received a shot.

€œThings are getting safer for those who are vaccinated,€ the states
secretary of health, Umair A. Shah, told The Post. €œFor those who are
unvaccinated, they remain at risk. We have to make sure that nuanced
message is getting to our community.€ He's being generous when he
calls that nuance. If the rate of pregnancy were higher among women
then men, would understanding that be a nuance?

The Fauci-19 virus is an impotent limp dick.

Unless you are old, fat and insulin resistant, why risk taking an experimental blood clot shot for something so benign?