Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected. There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to "prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

That's all wrong. The first people were vaccinated over a year ago in the phase
one trials. That was followed by phase two trials and then phase three trials
with tens of thousands vaccinated early last fall. All have been followed closely.
The results for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been exceptional, effective
beyond anyone's expectations, 95% reduction in symptomatic infection, close to
zero deaths from Covid, very few hospitalizations. On the other side of the
ledger we have 600K Americans dead. That makes vaccination an easy decision
for anyone with any sense at all.