Posted to alt.home.repair
Retirednoguilt[_2_] Retirednoguilt[_2_] is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected.** There have been
150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to
"prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical
in the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

You need to appreciate relative risk.* The risk of getting a blood
clot complication from an mRNA vaccine is far lower than the risk of
getting a serious/fatal case of COVID.* Besides, please define your
criterion for "enough time"; and how is 0/150,000,000 an unsafe track
record?

The chance of a blood clot from covid is WAY higher than the risk from
the vaccine.

Of course! He's probably been listening to Dr. Hannity and the entire
echo chamber of lies, distortions, and misinformation.