Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On 2021-05-21, micky wrote:
And there you go, proving what I expected.** There have been 150,000,000
-- One hundred fifty million vaccinations -- and NO blood clots for
Moderna or Pfizer, and only about 18 for Johnson and Johnson.

It has only been a few months. The idea that this is enough time to
"prove"
these experimental, non-approved vaccines are "safe" is nonsensical in
the
extreme. I won't be vaccinated any time soon.

You need to appreciate relative risk.* The risk of getting a blood clot
complication from an mRNA vaccine is far lower than the risk of getting
a serious/fatal case of COVID.* Besides, please define your criterion
for "enough time"; and how is 0/150,000,000 an unsafe track record?

The chance of a blood clot from covid is WAY higher than the risk from
the vaccine.