Tommy & Megan Price

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just buttheads
spouting off.

m Ransley

If it said alt HVAC a Pro discussion group , it might be more
understandable but one there has nothing better to do and cant
understand everything changes. Aholes will be Aholes.

Tom

Ya think that's bad? Try rec.skydiving! Tom
Work at your leisure!
jriegle

There are social misfits no matter where you go. Seems to be many of them
there but certainly not all of them. It is probably just a couple people
being rude. That group is really meant for people in the HVAC industry.

John

"Tommy & Megan Price" wrote in message
.. .
I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that

when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the

newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just

buttheads
spouting off.

bill allemann

I noticed that myself. There's a couple of frequent posters to hvac
questions that make me think
that Freon causes obnoxious behavior.

"Tommy & Megan Price" wrote in message
.. .
I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that

when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the

newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just

buttheads
spouting off.

Ermalina

Tommy & Megan Price wrote:

I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just buttheads
spouting off.

Agreed.

For info from HVAC professionals, check out the "Residential Forum" on
the HVAC-Talk website. Here's the link:

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1
art

Can you imagine having to actually call any of these "professionals" to work
on something in your home? Yikes!

They're total morons.......

"Tommy & Megan Price" wrote in message
.. .
I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that

when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the

newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just

buttheads
spouting off.

Old Arty Boy

Aholes will be Aholes.

You should know.
CBHVAC

"Tommy & Megan Price" wrote in message
.. .
I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that

when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the

newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just

buttheads
spouting off.

I can be an ass in here too, and had you bothered, you would have found out
that the group isnt for homeowners.

Difference is, this is the place for such discussions, not there.

Real damn simple.

Oh..I didnt see a post from you in there...and HAD you asked correctly, you
would have found that you didnt get jumped on...

There are several of us in there that post in here....but...thats changing
rapidly as well...

Bruce

In alt.home.repair
"Tommy & Megan Price" wrote:

I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just buttheads
spouting off.

You haven't exactly gotten away from the HVAC aholes by coming here, we
have our share of them. I'm not 100% why they act that way, I think there
are a few reasons but some of them a

1. They want to keep you stupid about AC so they can continue to ream you.

2. They feel that if you do your own work, you're taking money out of
their pocket.

3. They want you to think it is illegal for you to fix your own AC.

4. As another guy said, maybe Freon causes strange aggressive behavior?

PS: To save some HVAC guys the trouble, they will now post that they LOVE
when we work on our own ACs because it ultimately results in a bigger
repair bill for them. I've not paid a dime to an HVAC guy in 18 years of
home ownership including 2 full AC installations, a fan motor repair,
clogged and dirty evap coils and thermostat replacements. I never will.

Tommy & Megan Price wrote:

I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just buttheads
spouting off.

Yes, and they say: "call a professional" and they really think that
they are professional????? come on.. you are right a bunch of butt
holes... would be a better word.......
American Mechanical

"Bruce" wrote

PS: To save some HVAC guys the trouble, they will now post that they LOVE
when we work on our own ACs because it ultimately results in a bigger
repair bill for them. I've not paid a dime to an HVAC guy in 18 years of
home ownership including 2 full AC installations, a fan motor repair,
clogged and dirty evap coils and thermostat replacements. I never will.

Shall we have someone send you a cookie? Don't you perform regular
maintenance on your equipement and install quality air filters when you
change the systems out? Why would you have a clogged evap? How many
thermostats do you change out until you find the real problem?

This could go on forever. I'm very sorry someone had a less than favorable
experience in a group that wasn't and isn't intended for them. I'll sleep
better tonight knowing they got to vent and you got to puff up your chest,
maybe you could go help them solve all their heating and cooling problems
yourself.

- Robert

TURTLE

"jriegle" wrote in message ...
There are social misfits no matter where you go. Seems to be many of them
there but certainly not all of them. It is probably just a couple people
being rude. That group is really meant for people in the HVAC industry.

John

This is Turtle.

WOW , We found a smart one that figured it out. I think your the only home owner or Non-HVAC people of this thread that is smart
enough to understand what is going on here. Watch out here by telling the trueth for you will be called a AHOLE. Everybody want to
be Babied and told what they want to hear and not the Trueth.

Any Poster or Home Owner or HVAC person that will cheat any customer out of a dime. We give him / her / whoever ''''''' HELL '''''''
! When we see a Hack The Big Teeth and loud mouths go to going. It would make my day and even my year to see a Hack / Con HVAC
fellow go out of business. The Loud voices your seeing over at alt.hvac is 3 hacks are possing as HVAC contractor and tring to get
in the Group to sell junk. HVAC Contractor have a big mouth when they see a Hack HVAC Person.

TURTLE

---

Special Ed

"bill allemann" wrote in message
m...
I noticed that myself. There's a couple of frequent posters to hvac
questions that make me think
that Freon causes obnoxious behavior.

"Tommy & Megan Price" wrote in message
.. .
I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that

when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking

Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the

newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just

buttheads
spouting off.

My short visit there was one of the most unpleasant of any groups I've ever
visited. Their little club seems to have a closed membership.

PrecisionMachinisT

"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..
In alt.home.repair
"Tommy & Megan Price" wrote:

[...]

Hi, Bruce.

We have a heat pump in our shop, but lately it seems to getting pretty hot
in there during the daytime--do you think maybe I if I changed the setting
on the thermostat from "auto" over to "cool" it might help some ???

Oh, and there is no ductwork installed at all, which seems odd to me--so I
was wondering should there be at least some ducts for a large open space,
and if so, how much should those cost me ???

BTW, I think the insulation is pretty good, and I could probably install any
neded ductwork myself if I only knew how.

Thanks in advance!!!

--

SVL

TURTLE

"Tommy & Megan Price" wrote in message .. .
I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just buttheads
spouting off.

This is Turtle.

First your suppose to go here to alt.home.repair to ask questions and if they can't answer it to your liking. Come over to alt.hvac
but about 15 or so HVAC contractor are here answering questions IF YOU ASK ONE. I did a search and I see you did not ask any
question at all but here starting to explain the defects of the newsgroups. We know what the problem is but can you help us any at
all in correcting the problem.

Second Sorry that you do not have a tuff enough skin to look over the bull and see to what you want.

Third If you really have a Question. i will answer in the best way I know how and have about 40 something years in the business to
draw from. Also I don't use bad words of insults to speak to anybody except a Troll or HACK. Ask Away.

TURTLE

---

New Arty Boy

"Jake" wrote in message
sniped the groveling

Please take note of the advice... for it is not-for-profit.... just good
sense.

too bad you don't have common sense
everything must turn a profit
otherwise you are just wasting your time!

New Arty Boy

"Old Arty Boy" wrote in message

Aholes will be Aholes.

You should know.

ransley is one of the biggest aholes in here
next to you Old Arty Boy (you are still #1)

New Arty Boy

"Special Ed" wrote in message
hlink.net...

My short visit there was one of the most unpleasant of any groups I've

ever
visited. Their little club seems to have a closed membership.

and your open mouth makes you "special ed"

New Arty Boy

"art" wrote in message
Can you imagine having to actually call any of these "professionals" to

work
on something in your home? Yikes!

They're total morons.......

the funny part is...........
you probably have hired these idiots and you don't even know it.

Jake

Ya' know what, folks...

I've asked some pretty good questions and gotten some really good answers
from the people over at HVAC. Many times, the first reply will refer you
here, to the proper forum for homeowners asking questions.

The HVAC newsgroup was established for trades people who need to exchange
technical knowledge... and even BS once in a while. It is a true "community"
like Usenet founders intended.

Many of the very knowledgeable people there also try to watch this groups'
postings and, to my knowledge, give respectful and reasonable answers here.

BTW, I'm not in the HVAC trade... I'm an electrician and I'll add my two
cents worth here as well. If you check my postings you'll find that I try to
be informative with the knowledge I can offer... as many of the HVAC guys
do.... here. There are also at least a couple of very good electrical people
participating.

The problem arises when somebody posts into HVAC and asks a question that
belongs here.. then they get upset and (for a better term) "****y".

Trades people spent a lot of time and energy learning what they know, and
you must respect that. You must also respect that there are some things you
can do yourselves, and others which require the expertise of a pro. I know
when I mention the technical or safety aspects of attempting to do something
that really requires a professional's knowledge, some people accuse me of
trying to steer them toward a pro for monetary gain.

Come on now, none of us would be posting to the group if we didn't just want
to help... it'd be much easier to ignore everybody and go about our
business.

We're trying to promote an understanding of what you can do yourself and
what you can not.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
If it said alt HVAC a Pro discussion group , it might be more
understandable but one there has nothing better to do and cant
understand everything changes. Aholes will be Aholes.

New Arty Boy

snipped turtles ass kissing again

HVAC Contractor have a big mouth when they see a Hack HVAC Person.

TURTLE

as I see it
ALL HVAC CONTRACTORS ARE HACKS

motto
have sawsall ........will travel.

BTW
if you are slow turtle
there is a "special ed" in the house you can hook up with

Old Arty Boy

"Neu tered Arty Boy" wrote
next to you Old Arty Boy (you are still #1)

I strive to be #1 in everything.
Special Ed

"New Arty Boy" wrote in message

"Special Ed" wrote in message
hlink.net...

My short visit there was one of the most unpleasant of any groups I've

ever
visited. Their little club seems to have a closed membership.

and your open mouth makes you "special ed"

You're name calling suits you better on the playground.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:59:58 GMT, "Tommy & Megan Price"
wrote:

I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just buttheads
spouting off.

I've seen the same thing. They'd rather keep in business by giving you
the business.

Whenever I gain useful info I am perfectly willing to pass it along.
It's to bad others from HVAC have different agendas.

P.S. Their excuse is normally "stay safe, have a pro look at it"
TURTLE

"New Arty Boy" wrote in message ...
snipped turtles ass kissing again

HVAC Contractor have a big mouth when they see a Hack HVAC Person.

TURTLE

as I see it
ALL HVAC CONTRACTORS ARE HACKS

motto
have sawsall ........will travel.

BTW
if you are slow turtle
there is a "special ed" in the house you can hook up with

This is Turtle.

I will say about 1/2 of HVAC contractor are either Stupit or a Hack but there is still the other half that is Different.

TURTLE

---

TURTLE

"New Arty Boy" wrote in message ...
oh look
turtle came out of his shell

If you really have a Question. i will answer in the best way I know how

and have about 40 something years in the business to
draw from. Also I don't use bad words of insults to speak to anybody

except a Troll or HACK. Ask Away.

This is Turtle.

Well if you would look at my posting history you will see I post to the newsgroups a little over 3,000 to 4,000 times a years and
about 3/4 of them are to question askers that are Home Owner and HVAC techs. I can't post anymore without going full time at it. I
have this thing about eating and need to make some money to keep eating. I can't help it my mother started me on this habit and I
just can't break it.

TURTLE

---

SteveB

comments about HVAC people snipped

I am a welder. I find HVAC people and welders to be likeminded:

When you are finished screwing it up, bring what's left to me, and I will
fix it. ................... if there's enough left.

When you know something inside and out and are good at it, you get an
attitude. When I hear welding discussed, I don't even mention that I am a
weldor. Weldor as in thirty years of doing it, not welder as in I have all
the gear and can strike an arc. I love to listen to people stick their feet
in their mouths. To spout insane stuff. To make fools of themselves. To
be entertaining enough to laugh out loud at.

I imagine HVAC people are the same. You just keep quiet and listen.

But when someone calls you to go fix their stuff, it is harder to sit and
listen to them spout and run off at the mouth and tell you what to do. My
price usually doubles when this starts, and my availability diminishes.

Love to help you, but I'm busy.

Busy with people who will just show me what they need done and pay me.

Talk is cheap. You have to pay for performance.

Steve

Greg O

wrote in message

P.S. Their excuse is normally "stay safe, have a pro look at it"

Yes it is the answer many times. When not knowing the abilities of the
person looking for help it is often the best answer.

I know of a specific case where a business person was sued due to
information given out in newsgroups. The person got injured trying to do the
work asked about, lawyers got involved, gobs of money was spent. In the long
run the lawsuit was dropped, but not untill a bunch of money was spent on
lawyers. The gent that was involved has given up on newsgroups completely as
he has no desire to risk putting himself in theat situation again.
Greg

HVAC fella

'I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that
when the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking
Cantonese. What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't
want people posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point
of the newsgroup? Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us?
Sorry but I had to vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup.
No info just buttheads spouting off.'

ME: Im afraid that most of the hvac techs today are nothing more than
foul mouthed, could careless, defeatist Souls who just have to put their
time in . It is so ironic that these type will slam and slander a HO
with an honest concern or question....yet its HO's that allow them to
make a living. Alt.HVAC is nothing more than a Lounge for these
DarkerSide Techs to play one upsmanship to see who can outdo the other
with foul talk, lewd language, insults, and extreme slander toward an
unsuspecting HO. It makes me very sick to see how the Trade has been
degraded to this level of behaviour and ethics. It should be a very
scary thing to think that these 'professionals' with their brand of
immorality...are walking into homes ; what i find is, these sort of
varmin are the same ones who put aside ethics and morality when it comes
to treating a HO fairly as well. They shouldnt be allowed to deal with
the public , and they should be made to attend seminars on how to treat
people fairly and with integrity.

Dave, Owner
Daves Heating and Cooling Inc.
Since 1974 in the trade

Have you hugged your A/C Tech today ?

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:52:06 -0500, "Greg O"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

P.S. Their excuse is normally "stay safe, have a pro look at it"

Yes it is the answer many times. When not knowing the abilities of the
person looking for help it is often the best answer.

I know of a specific case where a business person was sued due to
information given out in newsgroups. The person got injured trying to do the
work asked about, lawyers got involved, gobs of money was spent. In the long
run the lawsuit was dropped, but not untill a bunch of money was spent on
lawyers. The gent that was involved has given up on newsgroups completely as
he has no desire to risk putting himself in theat situation again.
Greg

I'm sorry.Sued? info on newsgroup? Ha ha
Kurt

In article ,
"TURTLE" wrote:

Second Sorry that you do not have a tuff enough skin to look over the bull
and see to what you want.

Third If you really have a Question. i will answer in the best way I know
how and have about 40 something years in the business to
draw from. Also I don't use bad words of insults to speak to anybody except a
Troll or HACK.

But why feel the need to "use bad words or insults" to anyone? Certainly
not professional, and doesn't enhance your credibility one bit.

Note that this group is for people looking for answers about repair on
their homes, not a mosh pit for barfights among tradespeople.

Non-trades people, (like myself) don't need to see the flamewars between
"experts."

--
To reply by email, replace the word "space" with "renault"
Jake

Non-trades people, (like myself) don't need to see the flamewars between
"experts."

I'm sorry you do see that, Kurt... I've been guilty of it myself.

The reason (not excuse) for it is that skilled trade people are often
passionate about their jobs. We wouldn't put up with the stuff we do if we
weren't.

When you see these flame wars, it's usually because someone who purports to
be an "expert" is giving out totally wrong and potentially dangerous
information.

That is viewed as an insult to us and serious disservice to you.

Many, many times these flame wars are filled with a lot of great technical
information, though.

If you don't understand the discussion, feel free to jump on in!! We'd love
to convince another group member.

Jake

Greg O

wrote in message

I'm sorry.Sued? info on newsgroup? Ha ha

Don't laugh, it happened! Hell, I could sue you just for responding to my
post! People sue for the stupidist things, not saying they will win, but you
still have to respond to it, and that response often involves lawyers and
money.
The basis for the suit was something to the efect that he was a
"professional" giving advice. Someone got hurt, he got sued. If it had been
just any Joe-blow the lawsuit would have never got of the ground, but
because of his business situation some felt that he had some liability.
Greg

PrecisionMachinisT

"Jake" wrote in message
Oh, Kurt & others.... I hope you saw my earlier reply regarding flames

among
"experts". Well, here's one I engaged in a debate with.

Dave, Owner
Daves Heating and Cooling Inc.
Since 1974 in the trade

I've seen this guy give out more wrong, stupid and potentially dangerous
advice than I could count. The people over at HVAC were so concerned about
his antics that they spent the time and energy to track him down. Dave's
Heating and Cooling is not licensed in the state of Illinois, where he
resides (as far as the records show and apparently prove despite repeated
attempts to verify his professional status).

Literally, listening to this guy's advice could get you killed. I'm just
addressing the electrical stuff as I don't know HVAC.

It appears he's a professional 'netter with nothing better to do but give
you bad advice, troll dating and religious websites, and attempt to entice
children. This is just an observation from my very cursory research.

The guy is a true menace. If you want good advice on HVAC stuff, Turtle

and
CBHVAC post here often and their advice is excellent. If you're looking

for
electrical stuff, several folks fit the bill. I help where I can but from
what I've seen John Grabowski (among others) has me beat hands down on
residential electrical. I do commercial/industrial..

Stay away from Dave.. the guy is poison.

..........BUT...........

Jesus loves him!!!

And so he doesnt give a rats ass if everyone else on the planet thinks he is
a blithering idiot.........

See :

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=da...l r=&ie=UTF-8

--

SVL

hvacrmedic

Tommy & Megan Price wrote:
I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that when
the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking Cantonese.
What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't want people
posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point of the newsgroup?
Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us? Sorry but I had to
vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup. No info just buttheads
spouting off.

We don't cater to the the deranged, or to the HO looking for a free
magic spell to cast upon their unit. If that bothers you then maybe you
resemble that remark, eh? And BTW, it is indeed illegal for you to open
your own refrigerant system.

I've spent over 20 yrs accumulating knowledge, licenses, certs, and some
go beyond HVAC related. In fact many of the professionals in alt.hvac
hold electrical licenses, contractors licenses, you name it, we've
probably got someone with it. Hell, I'm even licensed for asbestos
abatement.

We, the non-hacks, are not in the business of screwing anyone out of
anything. On the contrary, we are most often going out of our way to
help them out all we can. I can't speak for the hacks that you know.
Stereotyping is a sure sign of incurable moronism.

hvacrmedic

American Mechanical

"HVAC fella" wrote

Big Snip

Dave, Owner
Daves Heating and Cooling Inc.
Since 1974 in the trade

I was born in 1974, does that make you smarter than I?

Dave, you are but a bug on the windshield of life. I wish God's mercy upon
your soul as you are so misguided that I'm afraid you won't see the light at
the end of the tunnel before the train hits you.

- Robert

TURTLE

"Kurt" wrote in message ...
In article ,
"TURTLE" wrote:

Second Sorry that you do not have a tuff enough skin to look over the bull
and see to what you want.

Third If you really have a Question. i will answer in the best way I know
how and have about 40 something years in the business to
draw from. Also I don't use bad words of insults to speak to anybody except a
Troll or HACK.

But why feel the need to "use bad words or insults" to anyone? Certainly
not professional, and doesn't enhance your credibility one bit.

Note that this group is for people looking for answers about repair on
their homes, not a mosh pit for barfights among tradespeople.

Non-trades people, (like myself) don't need to see the flamewars between
"experts."

This is Turtle.

The professional like myself have seen these hacks in action and they just put a bad taste in my mouth for them. Here is a example
of what I have seen.

There was a old couple about 80 years old out near here. The call a local hack to come see why their hvac system was not working. He
told them that they had a bad compressor , Leaking Evaperator coil , and a bad heat exchanger on their furnace. He told them that he
would make them a good price on the repairs and not change the whole system out for a small price of $3,500.00 . He wanted the money
up front and he would do the repairs. the old couple give him the $3,500.00 and he come backthe next morning and worked on the job
about 1/2 a day just pittling around. All he change was the thermostat and the condenser fan motor. Then fired the unit up and left.
The couple had to use 1/2 of their life saving to have the repair made. The couple had trouble with it about 2 weeks later and
called me for the Hack would not come back to see anything. I got there and the condenser fan motor capasitor was bad and the hack
left the old one on it when he put a new motor. The Compressor, Heat Exchanger , or the evaperator coil had not been change or
touched at all and was the original. I called the old couples son and got with him to file charges on the Hack. The charges would
not stick because there was no bill or work order and the money was paid cash. I told the son that if you whip his ass I will
furnish you a lawyer for it. He cought him out one nite and worked him over. He never knew who it was because it was nite and he did
have bunch of people that wanted to whip his ass. He broke both his legs and 1 arm with a 2 X 4 and busted him up good. He went back
to work at a Saw Mill as a Electrician about 6 months later after he healed up. I wished that he would have worked him over more but
I guess that was enough.

Now You got Me going here with the thought of that **** **** ****** and you see i use a bad words but the thought of him fires my
rocket. Hacks like this is Trash to be used for fill dirt in the country. There is too much trash like this in all industrys and
need to get rid of them.

TURTLE

---