Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:52:06 -0500, "Greg O"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

P.S. Their excuse is normally "stay safe, have a pro look at it"

Yes it is the answer many times. When not knowing the abilities of the
person looking for help it is often the best answer.

I know of a specific case where a business person was sued due to
information given out in newsgroups. The person got injured trying to do the
work asked about, lawyers got involved, gobs of money was spent. In the long
run the lawsuit was dropped, but not untill a bunch of money was spent on
lawyers. The gent that was involved has given up on newsgroups completely as
he has no desire to risk putting himself in theat situation again.
Greg

I'm sorry.Sued? info on newsgroup? Ha ha