HVAC fella

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

'I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so that
when the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are speaking
Cantonese. What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If they don't
want people posting questions about ACs and furnaces what is the point
of the newsgroup? Spreading ways to screw home moaners as they call us?
Sorry but I had to vent after unsubscribing earlier from that newsgroup.
No info just buttheads spouting off.'

ME: Im afraid that most of the hvac techs today are nothing more than
foul mouthed, could careless, defeatist Souls who just have to put their
time in . It is so ironic that these type will slam and slander a HO
with an honest concern or question....yet its HO's that allow them to
make a living. Alt.HVAC is nothing more than a Lounge for these
DarkerSide Techs to play one upsmanship to see who can outdo the other
with foul talk, lewd language, insults, and extreme slander toward an
unsuspecting HO. It makes me very sick to see how the Trade has been
degraded to this level of behaviour and ethics. It should be a very
scary thing to think that these 'professionals' with their brand of
immorality...are walking into homes ; what i find is, these sort of
varmin are the same ones who put aside ethics and morality when it comes
to treating a HO fairly as well. They shouldnt be allowed to deal with
the public , and they should be made to attend seminars on how to treat
people fairly and with integrity.

Dave, Owner
Daves Heating and Cooling Inc.
Since 1974 in the trade