Kurt

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

In article ,
"TURTLE" wrote:

Second Sorry that you do not have a tuff enough skin to look over the bull
and see to what you want.

Third If you really have a Question. i will answer in the best way I know
how and have about 40 something years in the business to
draw from. Also I don't use bad words of insults to speak to anybody except a
Troll or HACK.

But why feel the need to "use bad words or insults" to anyone? Certainly
not professional, and doesn't enhance your credibility one bit.

Note that this group is for people looking for answers about repair on
their homes, not a mosh pit for barfights among tradespeople.

Non-trades people, (like myself) don't need to see the flamewars between
"experts."

--
To reply by email, replace the word "space" with "renault"