TURTLE

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

"Kurt" wrote in message ...
In article ,
"TURTLE" wrote:

Second Sorry that you do not have a tuff enough skin to look over the bull
and see to what you want.

Third If you really have a Question. i will answer in the best way I know
how and have about 40 something years in the business to
draw from. Also I don't use bad words of insults to speak to anybody except a
Troll or HACK.

But why feel the need to "use bad words or insults" to anyone? Certainly
not professional, and doesn't enhance your credibility one bit.

Note that this group is for people looking for answers about repair on
their homes, not a mosh pit for barfights among tradespeople.

Non-trades people, (like myself) don't need to see the flamewars between
"experts."

This is Turtle.

The professional like myself have seen these hacks in action and they just put a bad taste in my mouth for them. Here is a example
of what I have seen.

There was a old couple about 80 years old out near here. The call a local hack to come see why their hvac system was not working. He
told them that they had a bad compressor , Leaking Evaperator coil , and a bad heat exchanger on their furnace. He told them that he
would make them a good price on the repairs and not change the whole system out for a small price of $3,500.00 . He wanted the money
up front and he would do the repairs. the old couple give him the $3,500.00 and he come backthe next morning and worked on the job
about 1/2 a day just pittling around. All he change was the thermostat and the condenser fan motor. Then fired the unit up and left.
The couple had to use 1/2 of their life saving to have the repair made. The couple had trouble with it about 2 weeks later and
called me for the Hack would not come back to see anything. I got there and the condenser fan motor capasitor was bad and the hack
left the old one on it when he put a new motor. The Compressor, Heat Exchanger , or the evaperator coil had not been change or
touched at all and was the original. I called the old couples son and got with him to file charges on the Hack. The charges would
not stick because there was no bill or work order and the money was paid cash. I told the son that if you whip his ass I will
furnish you a lawyer for it. He cought him out one nite and worked him over. He never knew who it was because it was nite and he did
have bunch of people that wanted to whip his ass. He broke both his legs and 1 arm with a 2 X 4 and busted him up good. He went back
to work at a Saw Mill as a Electrician about 6 months later after he healed up. I wished that he would have worked him over more but
I guess that was enough.

Now You got Me going here with the thought of that **** **** ****** and you see i use a bad words but the thought of him fires my
rocket. Hacks like this is Trash to be used for fill dirt in the country. There is too much trash like this in all industrys and
need to get rid of them.

TURTLE

---