Jake

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

Non-trades people, (like myself) don't need to see the flamewars between
"experts."

I'm sorry you do see that, Kurt... I've been guilty of it myself.

The reason (not excuse) for it is that skilled trade people are often
passionate about their jobs. We wouldn't put up with the stuff we do if we
weren't.

When you see these flame wars, it's usually because someone who purports to
be an "expert" is giving out totally wrong and potentially dangerous
information.

That is viewed as an insult to us and serious disservice to you.

Many, many times these flame wars are filled with a lot of great technical
information, though.

If you don't understand the discussion, feel free to jump on in!! We'd love
to convince another group member.

Jake