Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oren, how'd the procedure go?

I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 15:53:06 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

It went well. They found nothing wrong so no stent was placed in any
heart vessel or any other procedure was needed at the time.

I have a follow-up with the doctor in the morning. I'm still kickin'.

Thanks for asking.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2014 10:53 AM, Red Green wrote:
I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

He also forgot to tell you that he had his nasty bits checked out by
three nurses who took turns shaving him.

P.S. we won't tell him WHY they needed three to take turns as that
would spoil it for him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 11:59:15 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 9/28/2014 10:53 AM, Red Green wrote:
I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

He also forgot to tell you that he had his nasty bits checked out by
three nurses who took turns shaving him.

P.S. we won't tell him WHY they needed three to take turns as that
would spoil it for him.

Oh stop. They were admiring a quality museum piece. The rumor got
around the nurse station so they need a peek
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/28/2014 10:53 AM, Red Green wrote:
I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

He also forgot to tell you that he had his nasty bits checked out by
three nurses who took turns shaving him.

P.S. we won't tell him WHY they needed three to take turns as that
would spoil it for him.

Oh stop. They were admiring a quality museum piece. The rumor got
around the nurse station so they need a peek

Reminds me of a favorite story:

Years ago I went into the hospital for surgery to remove a pulmonary
embolism and first thing they did was a right heart cath.
They shaved my groin but then went in through my neck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/28/2014 10:53 AM, Red Green wrote:
I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

He also forgot to tell you that he had his nasty bits checked out by
three nurses who took turns shaving him.

P.S. we won't tell him WHY they needed three to take turns as that
would spoil it for him.

Oh stop. They were admiring a quality museum piece. The rumor got
around the nurse station so they need a peek

Reminds me of a favorite story:

Years ago I went into the hospital for surgery to remove a pulmonary
embolism and first thing they did was a right heart cath.
They shaved my groin but then went in through my neck.

Stand back! I don't know how big this thing will get. LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote in news:m09hc9$24l$1@dont-
email.me:

wrote:

On 9/28/2014 10:53 AM, Red Green wrote:
I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

He also forgot to tell you that he had his nasty bits checked out by
three nurses who took turns shaving him.

P.S. we won't tell him WHY they needed three to take turns as that
would spoil it for him.

Oh stop. They were admiring a quality museum piece. The rumor got
around the nurse station so they need a peek

Reminds me of a favorite story:

Years ago I went into the hospital for surgery to remove a pulmonary
embolism and first thing they did was a right heart cath.
They shaved my groin but then went in through my neck.

Nurses played a funny on ya :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

It went well. They found nothing wrong so no stent was placed in any
heart vessel or any other procedure was needed at the time.

I have a follow-up with the doctor in the morning. I'm still kickin'.

Thanks for asking.

Good news!

I would suggest celebrating by getting a bottle of your preferred
beverage, a hooker (not in Clark county 'cause that would be frowned
upon by the local police) and don't tell your wife. What do you think?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

It went well. They found nothing wrong so no stent was placed in any
heart vessel or any other procedure was needed at the time.

I have a follow-up with the doctor in the morning. I'm still kickin'.

Thanks for asking.

Good news!

I would suggest celebrating by getting a bottle of your preferred
beverage, a hooker (not in Clark county 'cause that would be frowned
upon by the local police) and don't tell your wife. What do you think?

The nurse told me no "sex" for X number of days. I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel. Would it **** my
bride off?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

It went well. They found nothing wrong so no stent was placed in any
heart vessel or any other procedure was needed at the time.

I have a follow-up with the doctor in the morning. I'm still kickin'.

Thanks for asking.

Good news!

I would suggest celebrating by getting a bottle of your preferred
beverage, a hooker (not in Clark county 'cause that would be frowned
upon by the local police) and don't tell your wife. What do you think?

The nurse told me no "sex" for X number of days. I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel. Would it **** my
bride off?

As far as the "no sex" goes, according to Hilary's husband, he claimed
eatin' ain't cheatin' and suckin' ain't ****in', at least he did for a
while. That still leaves many leisurely possibilities to choose from.

As far as it ****ing off your bride -- I won't tell her.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 15:46:07 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

The nurse told me no "sex" for X number of days. I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel. Would it **** my
bride off?

As far as the "no sex" goes, according to Hilary's husband, he claimed
eatin' ain't cheatin' and suckin' ain't ****in', at least he did for a
while. That still leaves many leisurely possibilities to choose from.

As far as it ****ing off your bride -- I won't tell her.

Want me to act like a politician :-|

What revenge did Hillary get on Bubba, did the victim wear a mask? A
double bag over his head? A bag for the neighbor in case he saw it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:59:13 -0700, Oren wrote:

Want me to act like a politician :-|

From your history of truthfulness and saying what's on your mind I
doubt you could ever act like a politician.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/28/2014 10:53 AM, Red Green wrote:
I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

He also forgot to tell you that he had his nasty bits checked out by
three nurses who took turns shaving him.

P.S. we won't tell him WHY they needed three to take turns as that
would spoil it for him.

Oh stop. They were admiring a quality museum piece. The rumor got
around the nurse station so they need a peek

Reminds me of a favorite story:

Years ago I went into the hospital for surgery to remove a pulmonary
embolism and first thing they did was a right heart cath.
They shaved my groin but then went in through my neck.

Nurses played a funny on ya :-)

For the first time, thinking about it today, I was in the hospital 8
days and the day before last had a clot filter inserted through the
groin and don't think they had to shave again but don't think that was
original intent. I've seen other hospital screw ups too.

Been shaved down there three times and always by a male nurse. Same,
having chest shaved twice.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2014 4:46 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:10:42 -0700, Oren wrote:
The nurse told me no "sex" for X number of days. I could go to

Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel. Would it **** my
bride off?

As far as it ****ing off your bride -- I won't tell her.

There is a lot to be said for a clear conscience,
and keeping the commandments of God.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:12:22 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:59:13 -0700, Oren wrote:

Want me to act like a politician :-|

From your history of truthfulness and saying what's on your mind I
doubt you could ever act like a politician.

I wish someone would explain these details to my wife. She needs to
know I'm a non-conformists after 29 years. I told her she can't change
me - a perfect guy that I am. She has wasted a lot of energy.

She gets ****ed off when I remind her that she proposed to me
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2014 6:36 PM, Frank wrote:
On 9/28/2014 2:05 PM, Oren wrote:
Stand back! I don't know how big this thing will get. LOL

You started it

Glad you didn't tell him to clean up his language.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...e-subway-video

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:33:57 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Been shaved down there three times and always by a male nurse

That just sounds awful.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:36:32 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Years ago I went into the hospital for surgery to remove a pulmonary
embolism and first thing they did was a right heart cath.
They shaved my groin but then went in through my neck.

Stand back! I don't know how big this thing will get. LOL

You started it

Nope, it was Red Green.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2014 2:05 PM, Oren wrote:
Stand back! I don't know how big this thing will get. LOL

You started it

Glad you didn't tell him to clean up his language.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...e-subway-video

Amanda needed a gun. Put a stop to that abuse upon her.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/28/2014 10:53 AM, Red Green wrote:
I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

He also forgot to tell you that he had his nasty bits checked out by
three nurses who took turns shaving him.

P.S. we won't tell him WHY they needed three to take turns as that
would spoil it for him.

Oh stop. They were admiring a quality museum piece. The rumor got
around the nurse station so they need a peek

Reminds me of a favorite story:

Years ago I went into the hospital for surgery to remove a pulmonary
embolism and first thing they did was a right heart cath.
They shaved my groin but then went in through my neck.

My favorite story is right after the doctor had completed my vasectomy
and had the nurse escort me to the room next door. I was to lay on the
examining table for a period of time for the nurse to insure there was
no bleeding before they released me. My wife was already in that room
reading a book while she was waiting for me.

The nurse leaves and my wife and I chatted for awhile and she resumed
reading. After about 20 or 30 minutes the nurse came in to check on
me. She lifted the front of the paper gown I was wearing and said only
one word...

"Magnificent!"

At that point I turned my head to my wife and said only one word...

"See!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2014 7:23 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 19:03:53 -0400, Stormin Mormon
Glad you didn't tell him to clean up his language.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...e-subway-video

Amanda needed a gun. Put a stop to that abuse upon her.

What a shame. When bad behavior results in more
bad behavior when someone asks to clean it up.

I'd guess that happens often enough in the real
world.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Years ago I went into the hospital for surgery to remove a pulmonary
embolism and first thing they did was a right heart cath.
They shaved my groin but then went in through my neck.

Stand back! I don't know how big this thing will get. LOL

You started it

Nope, it was Red Green.

I know, but you continued it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Been shaved down there three times and always by a male nurse

That just sounds awful.

If someone is to put their hands on my body, I prefer a female.
Lady doctor did my physical at work one time and that included the turn
your head and cough and the bend over and smile.
Guys later asked how I liked her and I told them I liked the small fingers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:59:50 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

There is a lot to be said for a clear conscience,
and keeping the commandments of God.

When God masturbates, it rains.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote, on Sun, 28 Sep 2014 16:07:46 -0700:

Nope, it was Red Green.

Is that your safe word?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Been shaved down there three times and always by a male nurse

That just sounds awful.

When I was a student nurse, early '60's, we weren't allowed to look down
there....Sister Bernice made sure we fetched one of the male orderlies
for that duty. Said orderlies were very openly gay, one pretty flaming
(flowered undies, makeup) but I never head a complaint from a patient
about them. They liked to hang out in the nurses lounge in OR for girl
talk.

When I moved on to another hosppital, I suddenly had to do all the stuff
that we weren't allowed to do as students...placed my first nasogastric
tube and IV catheter on the same patient. Little did he know I was a
newbie at that.

As for male parts in the OR, nurses got many a laugh when patients were
anesthetized )
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Gordon Shumway wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:59:13 -0700, Oren wrote:

Want me to act like a politician :-|

From your history of truthfulness and saying what's on your mind I
doubt you could ever act like a politician.

Heck the stress of holding his tongue could cause a stroke in the
first hour of his political life. (g(
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Been shaved down there three times and always by a male nurse

That just sounds awful.

If someone is to put their hands on my body, I prefer a female.
Lady doctor did my physical at work one time and that included the turn
your head and cough and the bend over and smile.
Guys later asked how I liked her and I told them I liked the small fingers.

You obviously got off easy on the fingernails. I was wondering one
time if she was gonna bring the prostate out on the tip...
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/29/2014 8:02 AM, Norminn wrote:
When I was a student nurse, early '60's, we weren't allowed to look down
there....Sister Bernice made sure we fetched one of the male orderlies
for that duty. Said orderlies were very openly gay, one pretty flaming
(flowered undies, makeup) but I never head a complaint from a patient
about them. They liked to hang out in the nurses lounge in OR for girl
talk.

When I moved on to another hosppital, I suddenly had to do all the stuff
that we weren't allowed to do as students...placed my first nasogastric
tube and IV catheter on the same patient. Little did he know I was a
newbie at that.

As for male parts in the OR, nurses got many a laugh when patients were
anesthetized )

There was a part of the book / movie MASH
about the Painless Pole. Some what similar
to this thread.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Been shaved down there three times and always by a male nurse

That just sounds awful.

When I was a student nurse, early '60's, we weren't allowed to look down
there....Sister Bernice made sure we fetched one of the male orderlies
for that duty. Said orderlies were very openly gay, one pretty flaming
(flowered undies, makeup) but I never head a complaint from a patient
about them. They liked to hang out in the nurses lounge in OR for girl
talk.

When I moved on to another hosppital, I suddenly had to do all the stuff
that we weren't allowed to do as students...placed my first nasogastric
tube and IV catheter on the same patient. Little did he know I was a
newbie at that.

As for male parts in the OR, nurses got many a laugh when patients were
anesthetized )

One male company doctor, of questionable orientation, asked me who did
my circumcision as I had it done when I was 25. He said Dr. Kest did a
good job. Glad I never saw him again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 9/28/2014 4:46 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:10:42 -0700, Oren wrote:
The nurse told me no "sex" for X number of days. I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel. Would it **** my
bride off?

As far as it ****ing off your bride -- I won't tell her.

There is a lot to be said for a clear conscience,
and keeping the commandments of God.

Let those that don't want none have fond memories of not having any.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/28/2014 01:10 PM, Oren wrote:
I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel.

Do you remember when the Kit Kat caught fire a few
years ago? Every new crew from 500 miles around
showed up. The whores were out front for their safety.
So of course, who do you think the new crews filmed?
The whores got mad and started throwing rocks at
the news crews. "My Mama doesn't know what I do!!!"
High comedy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:59:17 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Gordon Shumway wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:59:13 -0700, Oren wrote:

Want me to act like a politician :-|

From your history of truthfulness and saying what's on your mind I
doubt you could ever act like a politician.

Heck the stress of holding his tongue could cause a stroke in the
first hour of his political life. (g(

I'll consider that comment as a complement and wear it as a badge of
honor ... being that I'm often a non-conformist

I'll never, ever, ever, be politically correct. It is not the way of a
leader. Make the right hard decisions and not the wrong easy
decisions.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 06:17:01 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

Oren wrote, on Sun, 28 Sep 2014 16:07:46 -0700:

Nope, it was Red Green.

Is that your safe word?

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/29/2014 03:41 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:53:56 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 09/28/2014 01:10 PM, Oren wrote:
I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel.

Do you remember when the Kit Kat caught fire a few
years ago? Every new crew from 500 miles around
showed up. The whores were out front for their safety.
So of course, who do you think the new crews filmed?
The whores got mad and started throwing rocks at
the news crews. "My Mama doesn't know what I do!!!"
High comedy.

Oh, the humanity

Not to mention the 24x7 coverage!

Have you seen those whores? They are
not exactly easy on the eyes. I have no idea
what all those truckers see in them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:48:29 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 09/29/2014 03:41 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:53:56 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 09/28/2014 01:10 PM, Oren wrote:
I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel.

Do you remember when the Kit Kat caught fire a few
years ago? Every new crew from 500 miles around
showed up. The whores were out front for their safety.
So of course, who do you think the new crews filmed?
The whores got mad and started throwing rocks at
the news crews. "My Mama doesn't know what I do!!!"
High comedy.

Oh, the humanity

Not to mention the 24x7 coverage!

Have you seen those whores? They are
not exactly easy on the eyes. I have no idea
what all those truckers see in them.

Pussy. I thought you knew that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 09/28/2014 01:10 PM, Oren wrote:
I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel.

Do you remember when the Kit Kat caught fire a few
years ago? Every new crew from 500 miles around
showed up. The whores were out front for their safety.
So of course, who do you think the new crews filmed?
The whores got mad and started throwing rocks at
the news crews. "My Mama doesn't know what I do!!!"
High comedy.

Oh, the humanity

Not to mention the 24x7 coverage!

Have you seen those whores? They are
not exactly easy on the eyes. I have no idea
what all those truckers see in them.

the backs of their heads

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/29/2014 03:54 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:48:29 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 09/29/2014 03:41 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:53:56 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 09/28/2014 01:10 PM, Oren wrote:
I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel.

Do you remember when the Kit Kat caught fire a few
years ago? Every new crew from 500 miles around
showed up. The whores were out front for their safety.
So of course, who do you think the new crews filmed?
The whores got mad and started throwing rocks at
the news crews. "My Mama doesn't know what I do!!!"
High comedy.

Oh, the humanity

Not to mention the 24x7 coverage!

Have you seen those whores? They are
not exactly easy on the eyes. I have no idea
what all those truckers see in them.

Pussy. I thought you knew that.

There is not enough chlorine in all the world!

Oren's Fridge David Martel[_2_] Home Repair 33 August 13th 14 12:32 AM
Ping Oren SteveB[_15_] Home Repair 1 June 9th 14 02:54 PM
Ping: Oren SteveB[_2_] Home Repair 1 December 3rd 07 06:55 PM
PING: Oren jJim McLaughlin Home Repair 0 August 15th 07 02:33 PM
Need calibration procedure Tweetldee Electronics Repair 4 July 16th 03 09:27 AM