Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Oren, how'd the procedure go?

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 15:00:56 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 09:05:35 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 15:53:06 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

It went well. They found nothing wrong so no stent was placed in any
heart vessel or any other procedure was needed at the time.

I have a follow-up with the doctor in the morning. I'm still kickin'.

Thanks for asking.

Good news!

I would suggest celebrating by getting a bottle of your preferred
beverage, a hooker (not in Clark county 'cause that would be frowned
upon by the local police) and don't tell your wife. What do you think?

The nurse told me no "sex" for X number of days. I could go to
Pahrump, NV in another county, and a legal brothel. Would it **** my
bride off?