Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default Oren, how'd the procedure go?

On 9/28/2014 1:08 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 11:59:15 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 9/28/2014 10:53 AM, Red Green wrote:
I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

He also forgot to tell you that he had his nasty bits checked out by
three nurses who took turns shaving him.

P.S. we won't tell him WHY they needed three to take turns as that
would spoil it for him.

Oh stop. They were admiring a quality museum piece. The rumor got
around the nurse station so they need a peek

Reminds me of a favorite story:

Years ago I went into the hospital for surgery to remove a pulmonary
embolism and first thing they did was a right heart cath.
They shaved my groin but then went in through my neck.