Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Oren, how'd the procedure go?

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 9/28/2014 7:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:33:57 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Been shaved down there three times and always by a male nurse

That just sounds awful.

If someone is to put their hands on my body, I prefer a female.
Lady doctor did my physical at work one time and that included the turn
your head and cough and the bend over and smile.
Guys later asked how I liked her and I told them I liked the small fingers.

You obviously got off easy on the fingernails. I was wondering one
time if she was gonna bring the prostate out on the tip...
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²