Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Oren, how'd the procedure go?

On 9/28/2014 7:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:33:57 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Been shaved down there three times and always by a male nurse

That just sounds awful.

When I was a student nurse, early '60's, we weren't allowed to look down
there....Sister Bernice made sure we fetched one of the male orderlies
for that duty. Said orderlies were very openly gay, one pretty flaming
(flowered undies, makeup) but I never head a complaint from a patient
about them. They liked to hang out in the nurses lounge in OR for girl
talk.

When I moved on to another hosppital, I suddenly had to do all the stuff
that we weren't allowed to do as students...placed my first nasogastric
tube and IV catheter on the same patient. Little did he know I was a
newbie at that.

As for male parts in the OR, nurses got many a laugh when patients were
anesthetized )