Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Oren, how'd the procedure go?

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 09:05:35 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 15:53:06 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

I see you posted on Sat the 27th so I guess you survived.

It went well. They found nothing wrong so no stent was placed in any
heart vessel or any other procedure was needed at the time.

I have a follow-up with the doctor in the morning. I'm still kickin'.

Thanks for asking.

Good news!

I would suggest celebrating by getting a bottle of your preferred
beverage, a hooker (not in Clark county 'cause that would be frowned
upon by the local police) and don't tell your wife. What do you think?