Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping Oren

I noticed one of the cruisers in the shooting photos had SE on it. Was
the shooting at the WalMart on Trop and Spencer, or the one down by
Sam's Town. My SIL (Metro) is vacationing right now, just left. Hope
this does not throw a bomb in their plans. They went very far away.

Steve
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 18:45:18 -0700, SteveB wrote:

I noticed one of the cruisers in the shooting photos had SE on it. Was
the shooting at the WalMart on Trop and Spencer, or the one down by
Sam's Town. My SIL (Metro) is vacationing right now, just left. Hope
this does not throw a bomb in their plans. They went very far away.

Steve

"Sheriff Doug Gillespie said officers Alyn Beck, 41, and Igor
Soldo, 31, were shot while they ate lunch at CiCi’s Pizza, 309 N.
Nellis Blvd., at about 11:20 a.m. Sunday. In a late afternoon news
conference he said no motive for the attack has been determined.

“It’s a tragic day,” the sheriff said. “We have lost two officers with
young families.”

Beck was a senior patrol officer who had taught Advanced Officer
Skills Training and at the Metro academy. He was hired by Metro in
2001 and had a wife and three children.

Soldo has been a Metro officer since 2006 and had a wife and baby.
Both were uniform patrol officers assigned to the Northeast Area
Command." According to the RJ

The shooters (married couple) lived on S. Bruce street. The Wal-Mart
was across the street from the pizza place, 201 North Nellis. The
cruiser from the SE Command responded, Gillespie is doubling up
officers for the coming days.

An unconfirmed report, is that a CCW in Wal-Mart fired on the woman.

Ping Lew Gramp's shop[_2_] Woodworking 8 February 10th 13 04:01 AM
Ping Lew Robatoy[_2_] Woodworking 13 October 14th 11 01:32 PM
Ping: Oren SteveB[_2_] Home Repair 1 December 3rd 07 06:55 PM
PING: Oren jJim McLaughlin Home Repair 0 August 15th 07 02:33 PM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM