Posted to rec.woodworking
Shopdog

Default Fly by night PING PING

I blocked YOU when I tried blocking the AHOLE. now both of you are gone.
WOuld like you back though. Since if you reply I won get it so will someone
else please send me his contact again

Searcher

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"Shopdog" wrote in message
I blocked YOU when I tried blocking the AHOLE. now both of you are gone.
WOuld like you back though. Since if you reply I won get it so will

someone
else please send me his contact again

He's posted recently under " Fly-by-Night CC ".

Posted to rec.woodworking
Shopdog

Yeah, I tried that but nothing comes up. Everything in my blocked list is
listed under email addresses.

Searcher

Posted to rec.woodworking
Shopdog

Ok, I think I fixed the problem, now only if Owen would reply so I can
check.

Whoever this AR ass is, its really getting annoying. I can;t quickly block
him cause he is using everyone elses identity

Searcher

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"Shopdog" wrote in message

Whoever this AR ass is, its really getting annoying. I can;t quickly block
him cause he is using everyone elses identity

To be more effective, you're going to have to block certain keywords in the
body of his messages.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Fly-by-Night CC

In article FkHag.9818$UY6.1618@trnddc08, "Shopdog"
wrote:

Ok, I think I fixed the problem, now only if Owen would reply so I can
check.

Whoever this AR ass is, its really getting annoying. I can;t quickly block
him cause he is using everyone elses identity

Well at least it shows the kid has passed 3rd grade reading.

Anyone heard from C-Less Larry in a while?
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05
Posted to rec.woodworking
Patriarch

Fly-by-Night CC wrote in
news
Anyone heard from C-Less Larry in a while?

No, but I doubt that's a filter problem. That part of Oregon has been
quiet lately...

Patriarch

Centreal Heating Boiler on all Night!!? Barrie Home Repair 2 December 7th 05 12:23 PM
Wasps at night pden UK diy 14 October 11th 05 07:21 PM
Fitting a night latch from scratch Charlie UK diy 10 April 28th 05 05:27 PM
SELL this FBI NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS like TOM CRUISE did in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE Keith Woodworking 0 October 25th 04 01:45 PM
Where to buy night storage heaters (Economy 7) Ian Watkins UK diy 4 July 27th 03 10:26 AM