pden

Default Wasps at night

I have a problem with wasps at night I currently get about a hundred or
so wasps on my windows during the night and morning, soon as the sun
comes up they go. I can see a nest anywhere. any ideas?

Dave Liquorice

On 6 Oct 2005 12:03:45 -0700, pden wrote:

I have a problem with wasps at night I currently get about a hundred
or so wasps on my windows during the night and morning, soon as the
sun comes up they go. I can see a nest anywhere. any ideas?

They get too cold and can't get back to or find their nest?
Shouldn't worry too much they'll all be dead soon as the weather gets
colder.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

RedOnRed

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On 6 Oct 2005 12:03:45 -0700, pden wrote:

I have a problem with wasps at night I currently get about a hundred
or so wasps on my windows during the night and morning, soon as the
sun comes up they go. I can see a nest anywhere. any ideas?

They get too cold and can't get back to or find their nest?
Shouldn't worry too much they'll all be dead soon as the weather gets
colder.

Apart from the queen, who will rough it out under some bark or something
over the winter - on a mission to be a further pest next summer.

Suz

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On 6 Oct 2005 12:03:45 -0700, pden wrote:

I have a problem with wasps at night I currently get about a hundred
or so wasps on my windows during the night and morning, soon as the
sun comes up they go. I can see a nest anywhere. any ideas?

They get too cold and can't get back to or find their nest?
Shouldn't worry too much they'll all be dead soon as the weather gets
colder.

They have found their way back.. to you.. you're their next queen?
or
Vampire vasps? "Ve vant to bite yor feengor"

RedOnRed

"Suz" wrote in message

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On 6 Oct 2005 12:03:45 -0700, pden wrote:

I have a problem with wasps at night I currently get about a hundred
or so wasps on my windows during the night and morning, soon as the
sun comes up they go. I can see a nest anywhere. any ideas?

They get too cold and can't get back to or find their nest?
Shouldn't worry too much they'll all be dead soon as the weather gets
colder.

They have found their way back.. to you.. you're their next queen?
or
Vampire vasps? "Ve vant to bite yor feengor"

Can I be your agent and put you on stage?

We'd make at least £13.50 together.

raden

In message om, pden
writes
I have a problem with wasps at night I currently get about a hundred or
so wasps on my windows during the night and morning, soon as the sun
comes up they go. I can see a nest anywhere. any ideas?

Are they hairy ?

Werewasps

--
geoff
Mark

pden wrote in message
ps.com...
I have a problem with wasps at night I currently get about a hundred or
so wasps on my windows during the night and morning, soon as the sun
comes up they go.

Oh Dear
Have you read this ?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...d-20/ref%3Dnos
im/002-4041451-6854401
or
http://tinyurl.com/bdqza

-

John Rumm

raden wrote:

Are they hairy ?

Werewasps

there wasps -------

--
Cheers,

John.

Richard Conway

pden wrote:
I have a problem with wasps at night I currently get about a hundred or
so wasps on my windows during the night and morning, soon as the sun
comes up they go. I can see a nest anywhere. any ideas?

Ah, you're just testing now to see if Mary really has gone aren't ya!

pden

I think these ones are crazy, they sting the windows and leave it
covered in venom its too freaky, but they do only come during the hours
of darkness.

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article .com, pden
URL:mailto
I think these ones are crazy, they sting the windows and leave it
covered in venom its too freaky, but they do only come during the hours
of darkness.

Methinks you have been watching too much TV. :-)

--
AJL
dave stanton

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 03:35:37 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

raden wrote:

Are they hairy ?

Werewasps

there wasps -------

Thank you Marty !!

Dave

pden

Its not fiction. I came down this morning and there were no less than
50 wasps all flying into and stinging the window. I know it sounds far
fetched but if I could post a picture on here I would. I just can't
figure why they are not about in the day time. I think I need to look
somewhere else for some advice. All I seem to get here is silver
bullets and a crucifix's.

Chris Bacon

pden wrote:
Its not fiction. I came down this morning and there were no less than
50 wasps all flying into and stinging the window. I know it sounds far
fetched but if I could post a picture on here I would. I just can't
figure why they are not about in the day time. I think I need to look
somewhere else for some advice. All I seem to get here is silver
bullets and a crucifix's.

Put out a wasp trap, or fly paper, or smear the window with golden syrup.

Wasps p4o2 Home Repair 11 September 6th 05 09:21 AM
Wasps Nest John UK diy 23 May 21st 05 09:50 PM
Fitting a night latch from scratch Charlie UK diy 10 April 28th 05 05:27 PM
SELL this FBI NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS like TOM CRUISE did in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE Keith Woodworking 0 October 25th 04 01:45 PM
Wasps - am I infested? Lobster UK diy 38 May 17th 04 02:01 PM