DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fly by night PING PING (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/161797-fly-night-ping-ping.html)

Shopdog May 17th 06 12:51 PM

Fly by night PING PING

I blocked YOU when I tried blocking the AHOLE. now both of you are gone.
WOuld like you back though. Since if you reply I won get it so will someone
else please send me his contact again

Searcher

Upscale May 17th 06 01:43 PM

Fly by night PING PING

"Shopdog" wrote in message
I blocked YOU when I tried blocking the AHOLE. now both of you are gone.
WOuld like you back though. Since if you reply I won get it so will

someone
else please send me his contact again

He's posted recently under " Fly-by-Night CC ".

Shopdog May 17th 06 01:56 PM

Fly by night PING PING

Yeah, I tried that but nothing comes up. Everything in my blocked list is
listed under email addresses.

Searcher

Shopdog May 17th 06 04:30 PM

Fly by night PING PING

Ok, I think I fixed the problem, now only if Owen would reply so I can
check.

Whoever this AR ass is, its really getting annoying. I can;t quickly block
him cause he is using everyone elses identity

Searcher

Upscale May 17th 06 04:44 PM

Fly by night PING PING

"Shopdog" wrote in message

Whoever this AR ass is, its really getting annoying. I can;t quickly block
him cause he is using everyone elses identity

To be more effective, you're going to have to block certain keywords in the
body of his messages.

Fly-by-Night CC May 17th 06 05:47 PM

Fly by night PING PING

In article FkHag.9818$UY6.1618@trnddc08, "Shopdog"
wrote:

Ok, I think I fixed the problem, now only if Owen would reply so I can
check.

Whoever this AR ass is, its really getting annoying. I can;t quickly block
him cause he is using everyone elses identity

Well at least it shows the kid has passed 3rd grade reading.

Anyone heard from C-Less Larry in a while?
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05

Patriarch May 18th 06 04:08 AM

Fly by night PING PING

Fly-by-Night CC wrote in
:

Anyone heard from C-Less Larry in a while?

No, but I doubt that's a filter problem. That part of Oregon has been
quiet lately...

Patriarch