Ian Watkins

Default Where to buy night storage heaters (Economy 7)

Hi All,

Been trawling the 'net in vain.

We would like to replace our night storage heaters as our current ones are
very old and much less efficient than they used to be. Add to that the burnt
dust on the walls after first couple of days after first use of the winter
and the fact they are a hideous beige colour.

Can anybody suggest links/names etc. of places that stock/can get a range of
different night storage heaters ?

Cheers

Ian

Martin Angove

In message ,
"Ian Watkins" wrote:

Hi All,

Been trawling the 'net in vain.

We would like to replace our night storage heaters as our current ones are
very old and much less efficient than they used to be. Add to that the burnt
dust on the walls after first couple of days after first use of the winter
and the fact they are a hideous beige colour.

Can anybody suggest links/names etc. of places that stock/can get a range of
different night storage heaters ?

Don't know about a "range" of heaters, but QVS
(http://www.qvsdirect.co.uk/ ) have a few by "STIEBEL ELTRON" whoever
they are (worth a web search). These are the only ones in my catalogue
collection!

They are 183mm deep and look like slightly oversized convection heaters
in white. They come in:

0.85kW, 700mm (h) by 332mm (w) by 183mm (d), 41kg with bricks.

1.7kW, 700mm by 560mm by 183mm, 79kg

2.55kW, 700mm by 768mm by 183mm, 110kg

3.4kW, 700mm by 1016mm by 183mm, 145kg

0.85kW heater is "manual", others are "auto".

The QVS codes are SE ETC85SX, SE ETC170SAX, SE ETC250SAX, SE ETC340SAX.

HTH.

Hwyl!

--
Martin Angove (it's Cornish for "Smith") - ARM/Digital SA110 RPC
See the Aber Valley -- http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abervalley.html

Mr Blue Skye

I have 3 storage heaters for sale
Condition very good, price: more than reasonable
MBS

tim

"Mr Blue Skye" wrote in message
I have 3 storage heaters for sale
Condition very good, price: more than reasonable
MBS

but where are you?

(or do you know a man who will deliver to anywhere -
you can't exactly just stick them in the post?)

Tim