Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old and
healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled", not cripped,
not whining about how much pain they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old
and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled",
not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are in, not
morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

Well , I'm only 62 - in 2 weeks . But the only meds I take are over the
counter for back pain , and I don't take those every day . Actually , since
I made the decision to heat with wood I've dropped about 10-15 pounds and
toned everything up . I'm almost back down to where I was for 30+ years
before I quit smoking cigs , at a svelte 135 lbs . Swinging a sledge at a
wedge is good exercise , and swinging a splitting maul could be considered
aerobic !
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

Perfect health.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/02/2014 07:17 AM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare wrote:
Perfect health.

Yep , me too.

Other than being over 60 and having had both of my knees replaced, I'm
in perfect health. The last time I had anything worse than a cold was 1955.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02 Feb 2014 10:20:45 GMT, Zaky Waky wrote:

Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old and
healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled", not cripped,
not whining about how much pain they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I presume you are not taking mental health into consideration
? If you were, you would have to tick yourself off the list.
IMHO
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 08:00:31 -0600, philo* wrote:

On 02/02/2014 07:17 AM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare wrote:
Perfect health.

Yep , me too.

Other than being over 60 and having had both of my knees replaced, I'm
in perfect health. The last time I had anything worse than a cold was 1955.

I caught that one too. I remember it well. Boss sent me home
early from the coal-mines. Said I was spoiling the merchandize with my
sneezes. Who wants snotty coal ?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/02/2014 08:54 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 08:00:31 -0600, philo wrote:

On 02/02/2014 07:17 AM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare wrote:
Perfect health.

Yep , me too.

Other than being over 60 and having had both of my knees replaced, I'm
in perfect health. The last time I had anything worse than a cold was 1955.

I caught that one too. I remember it well. Boss sent me home
early from the coal-mines. Said I was spoiling the merchandize with my
sneezes. Who wants snotty coal ?
[]'s

Well in my case it was bacterial meningitis and they loaded me up with
penicillin and I was fine.

The doctor had been very busy and told my dad he could not make it until
afternoon...but on a hunch came early.

He told my dad that by afternoon it would have been too late.

Sheesh, I did not see what the big deal was. I woke up paralyzed but was
not too worried about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old and
healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled", not cripped,
not whining about how much pain they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I'm not even 30 and I can kick ass.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Adam Kubias wrote in
:

On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old
and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled",
not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are in, not
morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I'm not even 30 and I can kick ass.

Certainly not philo's ass, and he is much older.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old and
healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled", not cripped,
not whining about how much pain they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

Hi,
How about over 70? Except for me? No known family history?
I am talking abbout your gene, how did your dad die?
Was he healthy like you? Are you knocking on the wood?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 7:17 AM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock Of Killer Loon wrote:
Perfect health.

Except for his/her/its mental health. Poor killer Loon. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/14 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old and
healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled", not cripped,
not whining about how much pain they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

Slow reflexes? Die young. So says an article in the LA Times.
http://tinyurl.com/jwnae37
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 8:50 AM, Shadow wrote:
On 02 Feb 2014 10:20:45 GMT, Zaky Waky wrote:

Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years
old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not
"disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are
in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I presume you are not taking mental health into consideration ? If
you were, you would have to tick yourself off the list. IMHO []'s

Hey pal, you noticed that too eh? ^_^

What's up Shadow? Do you find the whack jobs posting here to be more
amusing than those in the other groups I see you in? I even have a
fanboy, Killer Loon, who's using part of my nym, sort of a junior
Hatter. I do have fun here. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/02/2014 05:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old and
healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled", not cripped,
not whining about how much pain they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

27 percent of 17 to 24-year-olds in the United States are too fat to serve in the military.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/retired-...-fat-to-fight/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old
and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled",
not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are in, not
morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

Waky Zaky, the only thing fat about you is your head. How many nyms do
you have anyway? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 Feb 2014 05:17:11 -0800 (PST), "Daring Dufas: Hypocrite
TeaBillie on welfare" wrote:

Perfect health.

At 12, you should be.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years
old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not
"disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are
in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I'm not even 30 and I can kick ass.

Kid, never pick a fight with an old man, he will kill you. In my case, I
would bring my cane up between your legs and kick your face in while you
were on the floor groaning in pain. If I was really ****ed off about it,
I would gouge out your eyes so you could no longer be a threat but since
I'm kind of lazy, I'd probably just put a few rounds in your head from
my .380 pistol. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default Anyone under 60 not bankrupt by their health insurance rates?

On 2/2/2014 11:08 AM, R. Quincy, M. E. wrote:
How ridiculous.

Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in Canada, you can
probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of the monthly income tax
deducted at source going to one of the provincial health insurance
programs.

I watched a video made by a young Canadian woman about her family and
her husband who is disabled due to injury. She said that in the Canadian
health care system, her family is referred to as "Useless eaters." If
Abomination Care is allowed to continue in The United States, the same
sort of attitude will develop among the Affirmative Action morons who
are being put in charge of the system. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years
old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not
"disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are
in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I'm not even 30 and I can kick ass.

Kid, never pick a fight with an old man, he will kill you. In my case, I
would bring my cane up between your legs and kick your face in while you
were on the floor groaning in pain. If I was really ****ed off about it,
I would gouge out your eyes so you could no longer be a threat but since
I'm kind of lazy, I'd probably just put a few rounds in your head from
my .380 pistol. ^_^

TDD What .380 do you have? WW
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 2/2/2014 11:08 AM, R. Quincy, M. E. wrote:
How ridiculous.

Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in Canada, you can
probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of the monthly income tax
deducted at source going to one of the provincial health insurance
programs.

I watched a video made by a young Canadian woman about her family and
her husband who is disabled due to injury. She said that in the Canadian
health care system, her family is referred to as "Useless eaters."

isn't that in essence what Romney called the 47%?

If
Abomination Care is allowed to continue in The United States, the same
sort of attitude will develop among the Affirmative Action morons who
are being put in charge of the system. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article ,
"R. Quincy, M. E." wrote:

How ridiculous.

Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in Canada, you can
probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of the monthly income tax
deducted at source going to one of the provincial health insurance
programs.

How ridiculous. Let me know when you have a metric more solid than
"probably" $500-700

but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years
old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not
"disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are
in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I'm not even 30 and I can kick ass.

Kid, never pick a fight with an old man, he will kill you. In my case, I
would bring my cane up between your legs and kick your face in while you
were on the floor groaning in pain. If I was really ****ed off about it,
I would gouge out your eyes so you could no longer be a threat but since
I'm kind of lazy, I'd probably just put a few rounds in your head from
my .380 pistol. ^_^

TDD What .380 do you have? WW

I don't pick fights. Every now and then you need to swing though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02 Feb 2014 10:20:45 GMT, Zaky Waky wrote:

Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old and
healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled", not cripped,
not whining about how much pain they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

How about 71 and working out in the gym lifting weights and all other
types of workouts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years
old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not
"disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are
in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I'm not even 30 and I can kick ass.

Kid, never pick a fight with an old man, he will kill you. In my case, I would bring my cane up between your legs and kick your face in while you were on the floor groaning in pain. If I was really ****ed off about it, I would gouge out your eyes so you could no longer be a threat but since I'm kind of lazy, I'd probably just put a few rounds in your head from my .380 pistol. ^_^

TDD

Hah! You can't even change your own Depends.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You still collecting welfare hypocrite? We aready know you bailed out of paying hospital bills and hiding from bill collectors ..how can you explain Internet service when you live month to month on welfare?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 6:02 PM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock of Killer Loon wrote:
You still collecting welfare hypocrite? We aready know you bailed
out of paying hospital bills and hiding from bill collectors ..how
can you explain Internet service when you live month to month on
welfare?

Oh Killer Loon, you poor demented thing. You forgot that I've paid into
the system longer than you've been alive. Are you Asian now? "We aready
know you...." from your post is so funny. Anyway who is "We" and you've
never defined this "TeaBillie on welfare" thing you call yourself. I'm
sure everyone would like to know about your fabulous job that allows you
to live in luxury. I barter for a lot of things, help people out and
receive help in return which is something a putrid P.L.L.C.F. like you
will never understand. I keep an eye on my roommates home, office,
handle a lot of paperwork for him and keep the computers up and in good
repair. I get to use the Internet service in return. I don't get paid
but I share the bills. I'm no longer able to climb and crawl like I used
to but I've a technical skill set which far exceeds any you may have
that allows me to do things that don't require a lot of physical
activity. I've been disable longer than you've been alive Killer Loon
but I kept working and paying into the system until I no longer could.
Killer Loon, you're young, in good health and believe you're invincible
but you're not. I guessing you're in your early 20's and one day when
you grow up, assuming the dope you smoke and the alcohol you drink
doesn't kill you, your attitude and political beliefs will change if
you're a normal human being. I really wonder if you'll last another 4 or
5 decades. I know it's hard for a human/livestock hybrid such as
yourself to grok many concepts but keep trying and you may one day get
something better than the minimum wage food service job you now have. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 1:17 PM, WW wrote:

... On 2/2/2014 9:58 AM, Adam Kubias
On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years
old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not
"disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain they
are in, not morbidly obese)?
mm
Seems not, except for me.

I'm not even 30 and I can kick ass.

Kid, never pick a fight with an old man, he will kill you. In my
case, I would bring my cane up between your legs and kick your face
in while you were on the floor groaning in pain. If I was really
****ed off about it, I would gouge out your eyes so you could no
longer be a threat but since I'm kind of lazy, I'd probably just put
a few rounds in your head from my .380 pistol. ^_^

TDD What .380 do you have? WW

I bought an inexpensive Hi-Point CF-380 HC which is a lot of gun for the
money. It came with an 8 round magazine but I'll have to get the 10
round magazine so it will fit my hand better. The last pistol I owned
was a Belgian made NATO issue 9mm Browning Hi-Power. There are a lot of
pro/con videos on YouTube about Hi-Point but it's a basic simple firearm
with a lifetime warranty. The CF-380 is kind of heavy for its caliber so
when you run out of ammo, you can bash in a dobad's head with it. ^_^

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ns_380acp.html

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60
years old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds,
not "disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain
they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I'm not even 30 and I can kick ass.

Kid, never pick a fight with an old man, he will kill you. In my
case, I would bring my cane up between your legs and kick your face
in while you were on the floor groaning in pain. If I was really
****ed off about it, I would gouge out your eyes so you could no
longer be a threat but since I'm kind of lazy, I'd probably just
put a few rounds in your head from my .380 pistol. ^_^

TDD What .380 do you have? WW

I don't pick fights. Every now and then you need to swing though.

That's a good policy Adam but a crowbar or tire tool is sometimes called
for when an attitude adjustment is necessary. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/2/2014 11:08 AM, R. Quincy, M. E. wrote:
How ridiculous.

Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in Canada,
you can probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of the monthly
income tax deducted at source going to one of the provincial
health insurance programs.

I watched a video made by a young Canadian woman about her family
and her husband who is disabled due to injury. She said that in the
Canadian health care system, her family is referred to as "Useless
eaters."

isn't that in essence what Romney called the 47%?

I kind of doubt it but I don't care. Malcom, Mitt Romney is a much
better human being than you'll ever be but I'd like you to get up real
close to the screen, move your lips if you must while reading what I've
written and perhaps you can comprehend it. I'm not a Republican,
Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. I'll
support members of either party when they're right but will excoriate
them when they're wrong. Malcom, I realize that it's something you fail
to grok but It's a characteristic of those of your ilk and perhaps one
day, you'll grow out of it. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 4:00 PM, joevan wrote:
On 02 Feb 2014 10:20:45 GMT, Zaky Waky wrote:

Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years
old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not
"disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are
in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

How about 71 and working out in the gym lifting weights and all
other types of workouts.

Joevan, that's fantastic but I can't do that stuff anymore and it's very
frustrating because there was time when I could pick up a car engine.
I'm actually going to get a cane and take Sandy, my trained attack
Rotthuahua, for walks around our big back yard. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:37:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote in

I bought an inexpensive Hi-Point CF-380 HC which is a lot of gun for the
money. It came with an 8 round magazine but I'll have to get the 10
round magazine so it will fit my hand better. The last pistol I owned
was a Belgian made NATO issue 9mm Browning Hi-Power. There are a lot of
pro/con videos on YouTube about Hi-Point but it's a basic simple firearm
with a lifetime warranty. The CF-380 is kind of heavy for its caliber so
when you run out of ammo, you can bash in a dobad's head with it. ^_^

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ns_380acp.html

That's a nice piece.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/3/2014 7:55 AM, CRNG wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:37:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote in

I bought an inexpensive Hi-Point CF-380 HC which is a lot of gun
for the money. It came with an 8 round magazine but I'll have to
get the 10 round magazine so it will fit my hand better. The last
pistol I owned was a Belgian made NATO issue 9mm Browning Hi-Power.
There are a lot of pro/con videos on YouTube about Hi-Point but
it's a basic simple firearm with a lifetime warranty. The CF-380 is
kind of heavy for its caliber so when you run out of ammo, you can
bash in a dobad's head with it. ^_^

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ns_380acp.html

That's a nice piece.

The guns aren't pretty but they're manufactured in The U.S. and Hi-Point
gives all owners of their firearms a lifetime warranty. If it breaks,
send it to them and they'll repair it free of charge. I can't afford a
$500 pistol but the Hi-Point is so ugly, you don't have to shoot anyone
most of the time, just brandish the big ugly gun and the critters will
run. Hey, I made it rhyme! ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/3/2014 7:55 AM, CRNG wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:37:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote in

I bought an inexpensive Hi-Point CF-380 HC which is a lot of gun for the
money. It came with an 8 round magazine but I'll have to get the 10
round magazine so it will fit my hand better. The last pistol I owned
was a Belgian made NATO issue 9mm Browning Hi-Power. There are a lot of
pro/con videos on YouTube about Hi-Point but it's a basic simple firearm
with a lifetime warranty. The CF-380 is kind of heavy for its caliber so
when you run out of ammo, you can bash in a dobad's head with it. ^_^

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ns_380acp.html

That's a nice piece.

It's a gun, it's not nice - certainly not nice lookingg

Take a look at the SCCY (pronounced Sky) compact 9mm. I bought one
simply because of the "feel" of it in my grip. I didn't need another
pistol or revolver but this one is...

www.sccy.com

US made in Daytona Beach, lifetime warranty, DAO, 10+1 and comes in
under 22oz fully loaded. Great CCW gun or travel gun (I won't be happy
but I won't flip out if some baggage handler rips me off. Just let the
airline buy me a replacement for ~ $250)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 5:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old
and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled",
not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are in, not
morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

It depends who is defining "healthy". Your definition and the insurance
company's definition might vary. And, is someone who is "disabled" or
even "crippled" necessarily unhealthy?

Speaking as a MD, I believe that if someone is taking prescription
medication for a chronic condition, and that condition is being well
controlled (no medication side effects and no detectable damage to any
organ system from the chronic condition), that person should be
considered healthy. (Examples might include well controlled high blood
pressure and well controlled high blood cholesterol if they were
diagnosed and managed soon after onset - among some other chronic
conditions.) I regard those situations as no different than a person who
requires prescription corrective lenses to see clearly with no evidence
of other ocular abnormality.

And, on the other hand, someone may be taking no prescription
medications because they have a serious medical problem that just has
not become clinically evident (such as early adult onset diabetes or
early stage hepatitis C). Also, some people with chronic mental illness
either may be undiagnosed (and therefore untreated), or may refuse to
take their medications. Those individuals are most certainly not healthy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Peter wrote in :

It depends who is defining "healthy". Your definition and the insurance
company's definition might vary. And, is someone who is "disabled" or
even "crippled" necessarily unhealthy?

Speaking as a MD, I believe that if someone is taking prescription
medication for a chronic condition, and that condition is being well
controlled (no medication side effects and no detectable damage to any
organ system from the chronic condition), that person should be
considered healthy.

Well, speaking as a layman, I don't think I've ever seen a person taking
prescription medication for a chronic condition in which the initial
prescribed medication did not have deleterious side effects that required
additional meds for those side effects. For example: take this for your
blood pressure and if it keeps you from sleeping, then that this, and take
that to help you wake up in the morning. Of course I'm not in a position
to prove this, but would ask those reading this to draw on their own
personal experiences.

Frankly, I consider most G.P. MDs pill-pushing quacks; although I don't
blame them. I blame the "system" that has most of their later years (10
yrs in practice) education being provided "free" by the pharmaceutical
companies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/3/2014 2:23 PM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Peter wrote in
:

[...]

Unfortunate that everyone you know on chronic meds uses incompetent
quack physicians.

Speaking as both an individual who takes prescription medication
chronically, and someone who has treated many patients who do the same,
I can say that my population sample size is likely to be considerably
larger than yours and my experience contradicts your observation. With
close observation and careful control of dosage, the overwhelming
majority of patients who require chronic medication do not sustain
complications that require additional meds to treat the complications.
That being said, it is a consistent, widely reported observation that
the more medications a patient takes, the great the likelihood of
undesirable drug-drug interactions.

Your generalization about abuse of pharmaceutical company "education" as
the prime source of continuing medical education is off the mark. Most
states require a certain number of hours/year of continuing medical
education for physicians to retain their license. Most states require
that the majority of those hours be from AMA PRA category I sources.
Pharmaceutical company sponsored activities rarely if ever meet that
criterion. Also, in reality, G.P.s are not common any more. Most M.D.s
today who treat all or most members of a family for all or most of their
medical needs are board certified in family practice or internal medicine.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/2/2014 11:08 AM, R. Quincy, M. E. wrote:
How ridiculous.

Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in Canada,
you can probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of the monthly
income tax deducted at source going to one of the provincial
health insurance programs.

I watched a video made by a young Canadian woman about her family
and her husband who is disabled due to injury. She said that in the
Canadian health care system, her family is referred to as "Useless
eaters."

isn't that in essence what Romney called the 47%?

I kind of doubt it but I don't care.

wow, way to take a position

Malcom, Mitt Romney is a much
better human being than you'll ever be but I'd like you to get up real
close to the screen, move your lips if you must while reading what I've
written and perhaps you can comprehend it. I'm not a Republican,
Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. I'll
support members of either party when they're right but will excoriate
them when they're wrong. Malcom,

did you excoriate Mitt for his 47% "statement"?

I realize that it's something you fail
to grok but It's a characteristic of those of your ilk and perhaps one
day, you'll grow out of it. ^_^

TDD

I don't care what your political stance is, it doesn't change the facts
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

I realize that it's something you fail
to grok but It's a characteristic of those of your ilk and perhaps one
day, you'll grow out of it. ^_^

TDD

I don't care what your political stance is, it doesn't change the facts

Of course it does, or at least the ones you are willing to say are facts
and definitely the filter through which you view those facts.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²

a healthy ng. happy zombie jebus on the cross UK diy 35 August 20th 13 05:23 AM
Live healthy john[_11_] Electronics Repair 0 May 7th 08 08:34 AM
Healthy Home = Healthy Family [email protected] Home Ownership 0 November 21st 07 11:06 PM
Healthy diet. Z Home Repair 0 March 29th 07 02:22 PM
Healthy food Z Home Repair 0 March 26th 07 04:45 PM