Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Anyone under 60 not bankrupt by their health insurance rates?

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/2/2014 11:08 AM, R. Quincy, M. E. wrote:
How ridiculous.

Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in Canada,
you can probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of the monthly
income tax deducted at source going to one of the provincial
health insurance programs.

I watched a video made by a young Canadian woman about her family
and her husband who is disabled due to injury. She said that in the
Canadian health care system, her family is referred to as "Useless
eaters."

isn't that in essence what Romney called the 47%?

I kind of doubt it but I don't care.

wow, way to take a position

Malcom, Mitt Romney is a much
better human being than you'll ever be but I'd like you to get up real
close to the screen, move your lips if you must while reading what I've
written and perhaps you can comprehend it. I'm not a Republican,
Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. I'll
support members of either party when they're right but will excoriate
them when they're wrong. Malcom,

did you excoriate Mitt for his 47% "statement"?

I realize that it's something you fail
to grok but It's a characteristic of those of your ilk and perhaps one
day, you'll grow out of it. ^_^

TDD

I don't care what your political stance is, it doesn't change the facts