Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On 2/2/2014 3:18 PM, Adam Kubias wrote:
On 2014-02-02 1:17 PM, WW wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
... On 2/2/2014 9:58 AM, Adam Kubias
wrote:
On 2014-02-02 4:20 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60
years old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds,
not "disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain
they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

I'm not even 30 and I can kick ass.

Kid, never pick a fight with an old man, he will kill you. In my
case, I would bring my cane up between your legs and kick your face
in while you were on the floor groaning in pain. If I was really
****ed off about it, I would gouge out your eyes so you could no
longer be a threat but since I'm kind of lazy, I'd probably just
put a few rounds in your head from my .380 pistol. ^_^

TDD What .380 do you have? WW

I don't pick fights. Every now and then you need to swing though.

That's a good policy Adam but a crowbar or tire tool is sometimes called
for when an attitude adjustment is necessary. ^_^

TDD