Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On 2/2/2014 4:00 PM, joevan wrote:
On 02 Feb 2014 10:20:45 GMT, Zaky Waky wrote:

Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years
old and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not
"disabled", not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are
in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

How about 71 and working out in the gym lifting weights and all
other types of workouts.

Joevan, that's fantastic but I can't do that stuff anymore and it's very
frustrating because there was time when I could pick up a car engine.
I'm actually going to get a cane and take Sandy, my trained attack
Rotthuahua, for walks around our big back yard. ^_^

TDD