Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:37:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote in

I bought an inexpensive Hi-Point CF-380 HC which is a lot of gun for the
money. It came with an 8 round magazine but I'll have to get the 10
round magazine so it will fit my hand better. The last pistol I owned
was a Belgian made NATO issue 9mm Browning Hi-Power. There are a lot of
pro/con videos on YouTube about Hi-Point but it's a basic simple firearm
with a lifetime warranty. The CF-380 is kind of heavy for its caliber so
when you run out of ammo, you can bash in a dobad's head with it. ^_^

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ns_380acp.html

That's a nice piece.