Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On 2/3/2014 7:55 AM, CRNG wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:37:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote in

I bought an inexpensive Hi-Point CF-380 HC which is a lot of gun
for the money. It came with an 8 round magazine but I'll have to
get the 10 round magazine so it will fit my hand better. The last
pistol I owned was a Belgian made NATO issue 9mm Browning Hi-Power.
There are a lot of pro/con videos on YouTube about Hi-Point but
it's a basic simple firearm with a lifetime warranty. The CF-380 is
kind of heavy for its caliber so when you run out of ammo, you can
bash in a dobad's head with it. ^_^

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ns_380acp.html

That's a nice piece.

The guns aren't pretty but they're manufactured in The U.S. and Hi-Point
gives all owners of their firearms a lifetime warranty. If it breaks,
send it to them and they'll repair it free of charge. I can't afford a
$500 pistol but the Hi-Point is so ugly, you don't have to shoot anyone
most of the time, just brandish the big ugly gun and the critters will
run. Hey, I made it rhyme! ^_^

TDD