Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On 2/2/2014 6:02 PM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock of Killer Loon wrote:
You still collecting welfare hypocrite? We aready know you bailed
out of paying hospital bills and hiding from bill collectors ..how
can you explain Internet service when you live month to month on
welfare?

Oh Killer Loon, you poor demented thing. You forgot that I've paid into
the system longer than you've been alive. Are you Asian now? "We aready
know you...." from your post is so funny. Anyway who is "We" and you've
never defined this "TeaBillie on welfare" thing you call yourself. I'm
sure everyone would like to know about your fabulous job that allows you
to live in luxury. I barter for a lot of things, help people out and
receive help in return which is something a putrid P.L.L.C.F. like you
will never understand. I keep an eye on my roommates home, office,
handle a lot of paperwork for him and keep the computers up and in good
repair. I get to use the Internet service in return. I don't get paid
but I share the bills. I'm no longer able to climb and crawl like I used
to but I've a technical skill set which far exceeds any you may have
that allows me to do things that don't require a lot of physical
activity. I've been disable longer than you've been alive Killer Loon
but I kept working and paying into the system until I no longer could.
Killer Loon, you're young, in good health and believe you're invincible
but you're not. I guessing you're in your early 20's and one day when
you grow up, assuming the dope you smoke and the alcohol you drink
doesn't kill you, your attitude and political beliefs will change if
you're a normal human being. I really wonder if you'll last another 4 or
5 decades. I know it's hard for a human/livestock hybrid such as
yourself to grok many concepts but keep trying and you may one day get
something better than the minimum wage food service job you now have. ^_^

TDD