Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old
and healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled",
not cripped, not whining about how much pain they are in, not
morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

Well , I'm only 62 - in 2 weeks . But the only meds I take are over the
counter for back pain , and I don't take those every day . Actually , since
I made the decision to heat with wood I've dropped about 10-15 pounds and
toned everything up . I'm almost back down to where I was for 30+ years
before I quit smoking cigs , at a svelte 135 lbs . Swinging a sledge at a
wedge is good exercise , and swinging a splitting maul could be considered
aerobic !
--
Snag