Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On 2/12/2014 6:09 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 2/10/2014 7:36 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:52:02 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Shadow posted for all of us...

I had tuberculosis, kidney cancer, leprosy, various types of
pneumonia and a brain tumor. All healed spontaneously by my
6th year of medicine, except for the tuberculosis. I had to
treat that.

Cough cough sure it's not lung ca? cough phew, almost coughed
up a lung on that one...

I have 2 small tumors, but they have not grown in a decade. Plus
the calcification the TB left. I was so sure it was just another
imaginary student ailment that it took me 6 months to do a
sputum test.

Treat any rectal prolapses lately?

Yes, a friend of my wife's. Bit awkward when I meet her at
parties. But I have a very good poker face. All doctors do, we
train in front of the mirror. Why would you ask that ? []'s

My pal Tekkie® is a very special person who is enamored by
sphincters. ^_^

TDD

This is TRUE! There is a vast collection here.

I wanna be a sphincter! Me too, me too! Pleeeez! ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Shadow posted for all of us...

I had tuberculosis, kidney cancer, leprosy, various types of
pneumonia and a brain tumor. All healed spontaneously by my 6th
year of medicine, except for the tuberculosis. I had to treat
that.

Cough cough sure it's not lung ca? cough phew, almost coughed up a
lung on that one...

I have 2 small tumors, but they have not grown in a decade. Plus the
calcification the TB left. I was so sure it was just another
imaginary student ailment that it took me 6 months to do a sputum
test.

Treat any rectal prolapses lately?

Yes, a friend of my wife's. Bit awkward when I meet her at parties.
But I have a very good poker face. All doctors do, we train in front
of the mirror. Why would you ask that ? []'s

My first sister-in-law met her gynecologist at a party and she was a bit
embarrassed. Yes, he's a heterosexual male physician and was there with
his wife. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/12/2014 6:09 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
This is TRUE! There is a vast collection here.

I wanna be a sphincter! Me too, me too! Pleeeez! ^_^

TDD

You want to be an egyptian statue?

http://data.kenhsinhvien.net/hinhanh...op-display.jpg

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 02:18:35 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Treat any rectal prolapses lately?

Yes, a friend of my wife's. Bit awkward when I meet her at parties.
But I have a very good poker face. All doctors do, we train in front
of the mirror. Why would you ask that ? []'s

My first sister-in-law met her gynecologist at a party and she was a bit
embarrassed. Yes, he's a heterosexual male physician and was there with
his wife. ^_^

Well, it wasn't me. I was a family doctor. I looked in all the
holes, not just the frontal female ones. ****, even in Nuns holes(yes,
contrary to popular belief, they have them too!!!)
But like I said, if I was at that party, I would not have
shown a trace of recognition unless the patient brought it up. Poker
face.
What amazes me is that some patients actually get annoyed when
I don't recognize them in public. It's in my oath not to.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 02:14:59 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I wanna be a sphincter! Me too, me too! Pleeeez! ^_^

Get in the queue.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:39:59 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

Recently I gained weight and got to around 240 pounds. Eating junk food, stress eating.

I weight 248 lbs and I'm not obese. Maybe you should stretch.

[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

I weight 248 lbs and I'm not obese. Maybe you should stretch.

yeah how tall are you? 7 feet?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2014 8:54 AM, bob haller wrote:

I weight 248 lbs and I'm not obese. Maybe you should stretch.

yeah how tall are you? 7 feet?

Muscle weights more than fat. His brain muscle is very big. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Why - you like hanging out around a-holes??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 06:54:42 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

I weight 248 lbs and I'm not obese. Maybe you should stretch.

yeah how tall are you? 7 feet?

Almost. Streeeeeccchhhhhhhhh!!!
And again .....

Seriously, the old BMI calculation only worked for people of
average height. It was deployed back in the days people did not have
calculators and had to do the math by hand, or slide rule. It is still
used by drug companies that want you to spend.

http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi.html

The new BMI calculator takes extremes into account:

http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi_calc.html

OK, the NSA already knows it. I'm just over 6'4"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

My pal Tekkie® is a very special person who is enamored by
sphincters. ^_^

TDD
This is TRUE! There is a vast collection here.

I wanna be a sphincter! Me too, me too! Pleeeez! ^_^

TDD

Why - you like hanging out around a-holes??

Of course not, I'm a fan of Klingons. ^_^

TDD

What do the starship Enterprise and
toilet paper have in common?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:04:46 -0500, Stormin Mormon

My pal Tekkie® is a very special person who is enamored by
sphincters. ^_^

TDD
This is TRUE! There is a vast collection here.

I wanna be a sphincter! Me too, me too! Pleeeez! ^_^

TDD
Why - you like hanging out around a-holes??

Of course not, I'm a fan of Klingons. ^_^

TDD

What do the starship Enterprise and
toilet paper have in common?

Klinkers ? No ....
To go where no-one has gone before ? True in my case, but
I give up.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2014 7:04 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
My pal Tekkie® is a very special person who is enamored by
sphincters. ^_^

TDD
This is TRUE! There is a vast collection here.

I wanna be a sphincter! Me too, me too! Pleeeez! ^_^

TDD
Why - you like hanging out around a-holes??

Of course not, I'm a fan of Klingons. ^_^

TDD

What do the starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

Both wipe out Klingons. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

What do the starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

Both wipe out Klingons. ^_^

TDD

Both circle Uranus, looking for Klingons.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

Why - you like hanging out around a-holes??

Of course not, I'm a fan of Klingons. ^_^

TDD

What do the starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

Both wipe out Klingons. ^_^

TDD

Several weeks ago, it was warmer. I was at church
with short sleeves, tie, and book bag. A five year
old boy bounded up to me with maximum energy. Says
"Your anus is showing!" I smiled, thanked him, and
walked away deliberately.

Mentioned it to his Dad, who said the boy meant
wenus, which actually was showing. Kids can be
comical.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

wrote:

I weight 248 lbs and I'm not obese. Maybe you should stretch.

yeah how tall are you? 7 feet?

Almost. Streeeeeccchhhhhhhhh!!!
And again .....

Seriously, the old BMI calculation only worked for people of
average height. It was deployed back in the days people did not have
calculators and had to do the math by hand, or slide rule. It is still
used by drug companies that want you to spend.

http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi.html

The new BMI calculator takes extremes into account:

http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi_calc.html

OK, the NSA already knows it. I'm just over 6'4"
[]'s

Shadow... the NSA can tell your height by your shadow just like they did
using satellite photos of Bin Laden in his compound. Just saying!

--
Jax
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I weight 248 lbs and I'm not obese. Maybe you should stretch.

yeah how tall are you? 7 feet?

Almost. Streeeeeccchhhhhhhhh!!!
And again .....

Seriously, the old BMI calculation only worked for people of
average height. It was deployed back in the days people did not have
calculators and had to do the math by hand, or slide rule. It is still
used by drug companies that want you to spend.

http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi.html

The new BMI calculator takes extremes into account:

http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi_calc.html

OK, the NSA already knows it. I'm just over 6'4"
[]'s

Shadow... the NSA can tell your height by your shadow just like they did
using satellite photos of Bin Laden in his compound. Just saying!

Hi,
Simple rule of thumb is if your waist is over half of your height,
you're fat ridden.(over weight) I am ~6 foot, weighs 160 lbs. waist is
slack 34 inches. Been like that for ages. Will be 74 in October.

a healthy ng. happy zombie jebus on the cross UK diy 35 August 20th 13 05:23 AM
Live healthy john[_11_] Electronics Repair 0 May 7th 08 08:34 AM
Healthy Home = Healthy Family [email protected] Home Ownership 0 November 21st 07 11:06 PM
Healthy diet. Z Home Repair 0 March 29th 07 02:22 PM
Healthy food Z Home Repair 0 March 26th 07 04:45 PM