Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

Why - you like hanging out around a-holes??

Of course not, I'm a fan of Klingons. ^_^

TDD

What do the starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

Both wipe out Klingons. ^_^

TDD

Several weeks ago, it was warmer. I was at church
with short sleeves, tie, and book bag. A five year
old boy bounded up to me with maximum energy. Says
"Your anus is showing!" I smiled, thanked him, and
walked away deliberately.

Mentioned it to his Dad, who said the boy meant
wenus, which actually was showing. Kids can be
comical.

--
..
Christopher A. Young