Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

Shadow wrote in :

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 06:54:42 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

I weight 248 lbs and I'm not obese. Maybe you should stretch.

yeah how tall are you? 7 feet?

Almost. Streeeeeccchhhhhhhhh!!!
And again .....

Seriously, the old BMI calculation only worked for people of
average height. It was deployed back in the days people did not have
calculators and had to do the math by hand, or slide rule. It is still
used by drug companies that want you to spend.

http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi.html

The new BMI calculator takes extremes into account:

http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi_calc.html

OK, the NSA already knows it. I'm just over 6'4"
[]'s

Shadow... the NSA can tell your height by your shadow just like they did
using satellite photos of Bin Laden in his compound. Just saying!

--
Jax