Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 02:14:59 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/12/2014 6:09 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 2/10/2014 7:36 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:52:02 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Shadow posted for all of us...

I had tuberculosis, kidney cancer, leprosy, various types of
pneumonia and a brain tumor. All healed spontaneously by my
6th year of medicine, except for the tuberculosis. I had to
treat that.

Cough cough sure it's not lung ca? cough phew, almost coughed
up a lung on that one...

I have 2 small tumors, but they have not grown in a decade. Plus
the calcification the TB left. I was so sure it was just another
imaginary student ailment that it took me 6 months to do a
sputum test.

Treat any rectal prolapses lately?

Yes, a friend of my wife's. Bit awkward when I meet her at
parties. But I have a very good poker face. All doctors do, we
train in front of the mirror. Why would you ask that ? []'s

My pal Tekkie® is a very special person who is enamored by
sphincters. ^_^

TDD

This is TRUE! There is a vast collection here.

I wanna be a sphincter! Me too, me too! Pleeeez! ^_^

TDD

Why - you like hanging out around a-holes??