Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On 2/10/2014 7:36 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:52:02 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Shadow posted for all of us...

I had tuberculosis, kidney cancer, leprosy, various types of
pneumonia and a brain tumor. All healed spontaneously by my 6th
year of medicine, except for the tuberculosis. I had to treat
that.

Cough cough sure it's not lung ca? cough phew, almost coughed up a
lung on that one...

I have 2 small tumors, but they have not grown in a decade. Plus the
calcification the TB left. I was so sure it was just another
imaginary student ailment that it took me 6 months to do a sputum
test.

Treat any rectal prolapses lately?

Yes, a friend of my wife's. Bit awkward when I meet her at parties.
But I have a very good poker face. All doctors do, we train in front
of the mirror. Why would you ask that ? []'s

My first sister-in-law met her gynecologist at a party and she was a bit
embarrassed. Yes, he's a heterosexual male physician and was there with
his wife. ^_^

TDD