Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 16:56:46 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 8/2/2012 4:50 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:14:26 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 8/2/2012 2:11 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:41:46 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 8/2/2012 1:08 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 15:47:08 -0400, "
wrote:

No - not a liar, not a lefty.

Yes, and absolutely. You haven't got an honest bone in your body and no brain
to go along with it. Any leftist loon who attempts to get the last word by
redirecting the conversation to a nonexistent group is a real cocksucker. That
would be you, Dumb****.

Yes he has lied through this whole thread. I tend to believe Gunner
about the e-mails;

No e-mails. gummer lied. Remember, the lying **** said he was going to
post the e-mail headers. He didn't because he can't: there aren't any.

Who was addressing you? Crawl back into your "********".

**** off. I worked with a dumb fat **** named Oren once - guy couldn't
find his own ass with both hands and a flashlight.

There for

[sic]

everyone named "Oren" is a dumb fat ****?

I think this is the same one.

You're a liar, Dumb****.

gummer said he had accumulated e-mails from me, and that he was going to
post the headers. He's lying, which is why he hasn't posted anything.

Why would anyone believe you now

gummer didn't get any e-mails from me. He's lying.

No one believes anything a proven liar says, Dumb****. You're a liar.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/2/2012 4:51 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:51:02 -0700, Chrissy Degeer
wrote:

On 7/31/2012 8:47 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:44:01 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:36:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:28 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:54:57 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:23:30 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:09:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:03 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

On 7/31/2012 3:16 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:29:51 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:56:59 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

Actually, one generally lives better in blue states, or in the bluer
parts of red states. Red states and the red areas of blue states are
like Oakland: there's no "there" there. It would be better to be
waiting tables in San Diego than to be a white-collar professional in
Birmingham.

Another leftist idiot heard from...

Nope. He's right. Blue states, and the blue areas of red states, have
vastly more to offer culturally and intellectually and in terms of
amenities. We have cuisine; you have Applebee's and Max & Irma's.

Of course one lefty would agree with another lefty, Dumb****. Having lived in
both (90% of my life in the North), I *know* you're full of ****, Dumb****.

And the Harrison Nym is just our regular little munchkin who was posting
as Neville just hours ago.

Laugh laugh laugh...he is clearly a mentally ill individual with no
personality of his own.

"South Taft" is as much a ******** as Alabama.

Must be a nice place

It really is a ********. I drove past gummer's place last year.

Ohh! Gunner, you have an admirer!

There's a weed-choked, trash-strewn vacant lot across the street from
it. The street is cracked as if it hasn't been paved since 1950. It's
just the most squalid, dirty, god-forsaken dump you can imagine.
Seriously, check it out:
http://tinyurl.com/c45lawt
http://tinyurl.com/ck2oh6x
http://tinyurl.com/c2gyous

Ayup. [snip hick blabber and empty boasting]

The first view is of gummer's rancid squat. The second is of the
cracked pavement in the street directly in front of gummer's dump. The
third view is of the vile vacant lot across the street. No person with
two quarters to rub together and an 8th grade education would live there.

Wow! Dumb**** is stalking Gunner! Better be careful or he's going to "play
Misty for you", Gunner.

VBG I keep getting emails from him asking if he can suck my dick and
be my slave. Its pretty funny as he uses a different nickname everytime
he writes, but its always the same header information

Post them, liar.

You're the liar here,

No e-mails. gummer lied.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No, I really do think it's the same one.

gummer said he had accumulated e-mails from me, and that he was going to
post the headers. He's lying, which is why he hasn't posted anything.

Why would anyone believe you now

gummer didn't get any e-mails from me. He's lying.

No one believes anything a proven liar says

That's why no one believes a word gummer says - he's a proved liar.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

No, you really don't think, Dumb****.

gummer said he had accumulated e-mails from me, and that he was going to
post the headers. He's lying, which is why he hasn't posted anything.

Why would anyone believe you now

gummer didn't get any e-mails from me. He's lying.

No one believes anything a proven liar says

That's why no one believes a word gummer says - he's a proved liar.

Facts not in evidence.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

We don't know that. We *KNOW* you're a liar, Dumb****. Until Gunner proves
your assertion, it's assumed that you're the liar. What a dumb****, Dumb****.

Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Roof jobs, and needing a helper

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 02 Aug 2012
04:37:37 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

That's because the Navy uses canons. ;-)

Cannons? In Hornblower's navy, perhaps. Our navy uses rifled guns.

And "Canons" are the rule books for various religions

Or as guidelines for authors, writing a series of books.

Considering the ferocity of some of the arguments over various
author's work, I'd say that falls under the "various religions"
category. B-)
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Thu, 02 Aug 2012 02:13:29 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 23:11:19 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:01:49 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:37:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Wouldn't it be faster just to go to the city limits of Hollyweird and
start there?

Nah...Hollywierd is actually about 25 miles south of the bottom of the
mountain. Lots and lots of "LA" north of Hollywierd. Burbank, Van Nuys,
San Fernando...

Take a look a an arial map of the area, from Gorman south.

"https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-aurora&q=photo+of+northern+LA+county&ie=UTF-8&ei=ApgYUIXRNYH3igLNrYCAAQ&ved=0CFkQ_AUoAg"

Check for Castaic and then Lebeck.

Its just a couple miles south of Lebec...right at that east/west bluff
line..zoom in and an ideal zone of heavy defensive lines and easy
crossing could be laid out right there about .75k south of Salt-Lick
trail. And from the ground..there is no good way to do a work around.
View a topo of that area. Its all up and down. Another place would be
just about 2k yrds below Pyramid Lake, but that doesnt cover Hiway 138.
Shrug But it could be figured in with another road block on the 14,
leaving the Antelope Vally, (Palmdale, Lancaster and the military base)
would be inside the Central Valley Republic. To the east..Death Valley.
Dont need a lot of security out there. Just some roaming patrols and air
strike capability..which is easy to do with the air base out in
Palmdale. So down by the lake may be a good alternative. Worst comes to
worst..blow the dam at Pyramid lake..and kill a million people in the LA
basin. And put them out of water. Blow the damn at Castaic as well..and
kill 5 million people. Might not be a bad insurance policy, eh wot?

Blow the aqueducts - they are easier to rebuild afterwards.

but the people below would simply run out of water and have to move
enmass. Blow the dams..and you kill them off enmass, and largely
destroy the ability of the survivors to move north..as the entire
roadway is gone.

Having 4 million people (the survivors) moving north..a guy would run
out of ammo pretty quick.

But from a humane point of view...which would be better? A massive wall
of water..then black? Or 9 million people suddenly out of water....and
slowly dying of thirst? Rioting, murdering, killing each other off over
weeks for a single bottle of Niagra water?

Hmm, good point.

Shrug

And would there be any advantage of ...over time..moving back into the
LA basin? Supplies and goods one supposes. Interesting to think about.

I'm sort of thinking that there might be things of value in the LA
area. Aside from Caltech, I'm sure ...

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look for,
where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm sort of thinking that there might be things of value in the LA
area. Aside from Caltech, I'm sure ...

and the little old lady from Pasadena?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 02 Aug 2012
04:24:10 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

How about 'Liberals & Lions' in a huge coliseum? Two teams of 12
each. Then we see who runs the fastest & furthest. ;-)

That would be cruel to the lions.

Why? They need some exercise, so they don't get fat & lazy like the
liberals. ;-)

Okay, so the lions need exercise. When are they going to get it
"chasing" the fat and lazy liberals? Send the hyenas in, they're
more aggressive. Much more.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
Okay, so the lions need exercise. When are they going to get it
"chasing" the fat and lazy liberals? Send the hyenas in, they're
more aggressive. Much more.
tschus
pyotr

Hippos are short-tempered and very able to run someone down and bite
them in half. And they are funny to watch.
http://animalreview.files.wordpress....malpicture.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Wed, 01 Aug 2012 17:39:30 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:02:44 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

How about 'Liberals & Lions' in a huge coliseum? Two teams of 12
each. Then we see who runs the fastest & furthest. ;-)

I want to see the liberal's negotiated peace.

Don't you mean, 'Negotiated pieces'?

VBG

Gunner

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the Seljuk Turk
armies, and tell them "Leave the following alone [insert list], but
Three days sack. Remember Shiny stuff first." and turn them loose on
some liberal enclave. SF, Hollyweird, Sacramento, elsewhere, and just
let the libs have a true multicultural experience.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/arti...al-monuments/1

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look for,
where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Oren wrote:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 04:26:24 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Oren wrote:

What about genetic engineering of the loon? Help them get their mind
right?

That would only help future generations of loons.

Isn't that the point?

I dream of a future without loons...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 04:31:43 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Yes..I am. And Ive asked several professionals to assist me. And they
have agreed. After reading your posts..they were eager to not only find
out who your ISP is, but your name, address, phone number and any public
data on you.

After your ISP shuts you down for cause..other steps may be taken to
ensure you are never seen on Usenet again.

I had a stalker lose three accounts before he went offline, for
good. Another bipolar, fat lazy & stupid liberal who thought he could
make threats on line & over the phone. His police blotter was quite
impressive, as well. Banned from Wal-mart, Red Robin. Attempting to
run over a woman who refused to date him, and the list goes on.

A $0.08 round of .22lr properly placed, generally stops most stalkers,
bad people and mental cases. The goal is discovering who and what that
person is, locating his position and then arrainging the meeting that 8
cent bit of material and the proper bit of anatomy.

If we dont see him again, it will mean one of two things. First..good
sense caused him to seek other climes. Second..he didnt have any good
sense and the final option was used.

He was near the western border of Idaho. Not worth the trip. The
last I heard, he was living in his parents basment after losing his
apartment, again. He couldn't scrape up bus fare to go 100 miles, so he
was no worry.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default pain levels

HeyBub wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Steve B wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Pain? Oh that indicator that means one is still among the living.

And sometimes at 0300 when I am awakened by a dream that some
metalhead is trying to drill and tap a 1.5" hole through me.

Stop eating a whole anchovy pizza, just before you go to bed.

I don't think they MAKE a pizza using only half of an anchovy...

That'll teach you to think...

Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

That's because the Navy uses canons. ;-)

Cannons? In Hornblower's navy, perhaps. Our navy uses rifled guns.

And "Canons" are the rule books for various religions

Or as guidelines for authors, writing a series of books.

Considering the ferocity of some of the arguments over various
author's work, I'd say that falls under the "various religions"
category. B-)

That depends on how big their canons are. You can't argue when they
are lobbing shells at you from miles, off shore. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the Seljuk Turk
armies, and tell them "Leave the following alone [insert list], but
Three days sack. Remember Shiny stuff first." and turn them loose on
some liberal enclave. SF, Hollyweird, Sacramento, elsewhere, and just
let the libs have a true multicultural experience.

Ah, but wouldn't those attacked pull out their guns and devastate marauding
horsemen? After all, the places you name have modern weapons.

No. Wait...

Never mind.

Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

That depends on how big their canons are. You can't argue when
they
are lobbing shells at you from miles, off shore. ;-)

Canons lob bals or shels.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Oren wrote:

What about genetic engineering of the loon? Help them get their mind
right?

That would only help future generations of loons.

Isn't that the point?

I dream of a future without loons...

No, you need to keep a few, in zoos, so the civilized people remember how
dangerous they are.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Oren wrote:

What about genetic engineering of the loon? Help them get their mind
right?

That would only help future generations of loons.

Isn't that the point?

I dream of a future without loons...

No, you need to keep a few, in zoos, so the civilized people remember how
dangerous they are.

Behind thick glass with a sign: "No human Contact"

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Oren wrote:

What about genetic engineering of the loon? Help them get their mind
right?

That would only help future generations of loons.

Isn't that the point?

I dream of a future without loons...

No, you need to keep a few, in zoos, so the civilized people remember how
dangerous they are.

Behind thick glass with a sign: "No human Contact"

You're a ****ing idiot. How many back-and-forth circle-jerk posts are
you and the other ****ing idiots going to post here?

Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 04 Aug 2012
01:09:44 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
That's because the Navy uses canons. ;-)
Cannons? In Hornblower's navy, perhaps. Our navy uses rifled guns.
And "Canons" are the rule books for various religions
Or as guidelines for authors, writing a series of books.

Considering the ferocity of some of the arguments over various
author's work, I'd say that falls under the "various religions"
category. B-)

That depends on how big their canons are. You can't argue when they
are lobbing shells at you from miles, off shore. ;-)

Brings a new meaning to "throwing the book" at you, does it?

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look for,
where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"HeyBub" on Sat, 4 Aug 2012 07:21:44 -0500
pyotr filipivich wrote:

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the Seljuk Turk
armies, and tell them "Leave the following alone [insert list], but
Three days sack. Remember Shiny stuff first." and turn them loose on
some liberal enclave. SF, Hollyweird, Sacramento, elsewhere, and just
let the libs have a true multicultural experience.

Ah, but wouldn't those attacked pull out their guns and devastate marauding
horsemen? After all, the places you name have modern weapons.

No. Wait...

Never mind.

And a gold plated no-prize to our contestant!

==
pyotr filipivich
"Have the Anarchists ever stopped to consider that if they bring
down the American Government, there will be no one to protect
them from the rednecks?"
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Oren" wrote in message

No, you need to keep a few, in zoos, so the civilized people
remember how
dangerous they are.

Behind thick glass with a sign: "No human Contact"

China used their urban malcontents and poofters to build the Great
Wall. Many were buried within it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Oren wrote:

What about genetic engineering of the loon? Help them get their mind
right?

That would only help future generations of loons.

Isn't that the point?

I dream of a future without loons...

No, you need to keep a few, in zoos, so the civilized people remember how
dangerous they are.

Behind thick glass with a sign: "No human Contact"

You're a ****ing idiot. How many back-and-forth circle-jerk posts are
you and the other ****ing idiots going to post here?

Who put you in charge? Who was addressing you, and started name
calling? Just like a liberal.

Why is it that liberals think only they are allowed to do something?

STFU

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Oren wrote:

What about genetic engineering of the loon? Help them get their mind
right?

That would only help future generations of loons.

Isn't that the point?

I dream of a future without loons...

No, you need to keep a few, in zoos, so the civilized people remember how
dangerous they are.

Behind thick glass with a sign: "No human Contact"

You're a ****ing idiot. How many back-and-forth circle-jerk posts are
you and the other ****ing idiots going to post here?

Well, you loons are expert on circle-jerks.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the Seljuk Turk
armies, and tell them "Leave the following alone [insert list], but
Three days sack. Remember Shiny stuff first." and turn them loose on
some liberal enclave. SF, Hollyweird, Sacramento, elsewhere, and just
let the libs have a true multicultural experience.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/arti...al-monuments/1

How about borrowing the horde from those credit card commercials?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the
Seljuk Turk
armies,

How about borrowing the horde from those credit card commercials?

They are supposed to be the Visigoths, who sacked Rome, though that
was partly a civil war rather than an invasion of outsiders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
I don't know why they have English accents. Back then the Britons were
usually the invadees.

Afterwards they settled in Spain, became soft and decadent, and were
conquered by the Moors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

Here's a good one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulagu_Khan
One of my party costumes is his accountant, in chain mail with a
briefcase. I do his "head counts".
122517 122518 122519

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Wilkins" on Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:47:14 -0400
typed in alt.survival the following:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the
Seljuk Turk
armies,

How about borrowing the horde from those credit card commercials?

They are supposed to be the Visigoths, who sacked Rome, though that
was partly a civil war rather than an invasion of outsiders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
I don't know why they have English accents. Back then the Britons were
usually the invadees.

Back then (4/5th C) the "Britons" were Roman Citizens. A lot left
Britain with the Saxon invasion, and came back with the Normans.

"One big dysfunctional family argument - with armies."

Afterwards they settled in Spain, became soft and decadent, and were
conquered by the Moors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

Here's a good one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulagu_Khan
One of my party costumes is his accountant, in chain mail with a
briefcase. I do his "head counts".

Arrgh.

"To sack their staff, to terminate their projects, reallocate
their budgets and take their corner offices; to hear the lamentations
of their PR flacks and lobbyists - that is good." Cohen the
Bureaucrat.
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look for,
where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
Oooooh!!! I LIKE the way you think!! Bravo!!!! The Seljuks would
be a
great opening act for the Great Cull. And by the time intermission
came..there wouldnt be any surviving Leftwingers!!!

Gunner

There is even room for willing (or drafted) non-Muslims as
Janissaries.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/4/2012 1:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 07:53:49 -0700, Röbert Recton üöt wrote:

On 8/2/2012 7:49 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:20:04 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
Which do you like better? Burger King, or McDonalds?

For Burgers ?
Neither
I'll go to Wendy's whenever that option is available
For breakfast on the road
MacD's

Carls Jr.

You would, even though you're twice the age of their demographic. Those
drooling slovenly fat ****s they show cramming four pounds of food into
their faces in their ads are exactly what you were 30 years ago, you
sweaty greasy fat ****.

42 minutes

It ought to take you at least twice that long to eat that much ****ty
Carl's food.

You *would* eat that stuff. I knew it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
Which do you like better? Burger King, or McDonalds?

For Burgers ?
Neither
I'll go to Wendy's whenever that option is available
For breakfast on the road
MacD's

Carls Jr.

You would, even though you're twice the age of their demographic. Those
drooling slovenly fat ****s they show cramming four pounds of food into
their faces in their ads are exactly what you were 30 years ago, you
sweaty greasy fat ****.

42 minutes

It ought to take you at least twice that long to eat that much ****ty
Carl's food.

You *would* eat that stuff. I knew it.

Gunner, This must the nym-shifter you mentioned. The same one that
lives in a "********" and wants to move to Austin or Atlanta? Another
"********".

His patterns are obvious. Got any more e-mails from him lately? Watch
out. He may throw you down and snort you flank.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Looks like Dumb**** is in love.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:24:11 -0400, "
wrote:

Gunner, This must the nym-shifter you mentioned. The same one that
lives in a "********" and wants to move to Austin or Atlanta? Another
"********".

His patterns are obvious. Got any more e-mails from him lately? Watch
out. He may throw you down and snort you flank.

Looks like Dumb**** is in love.

Right. The same nym-shifter that was talking about a circle-jerk.

He has a fasination with Gunner AND is a LIBERAL. The same one
stalking Gunner....
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the
Seljuk Turk
armies,

How about borrowing the horde from those credit card commercials?

They are supposed to be the Visigoths, who sacked Rome, though that
was partly a civil war rather than an invasion of outsiders.

A horde is a horde, is a horde! Do you think that loons would know
the difference? ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
I don't know why they have English accents. Back then the Britons were
usually the invadees.

Afterwards they settled in Spain, became soft and decadent, and were
conquered by the Moors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

Here's a good one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulagu_Khan
One of my party costumes is his accountant, in chain mail with a
briefcase. I do his "head counts".
122517 122518 122519

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

It came to my attention, that someone had a LOT of tough, bad guys of
different stripes.

Heard hard hoard horde.
Hardy har.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

They are supposed to be the Visigoths, who sacked Rome, though that
was partly a civil war rather than an invasion of outsiders.

A horde is a horde, is a horde! Do you think that loons would know
the difference? ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 05/08/12 01:29, Oren wrote:

Why is it that liberals think only they are allowed to do something?

Because they are usually the only ones who do?
Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 04 Aug 2012
20:45:45 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the
Seljuk Turk
armies,

How about borrowing the horde from those credit card commercials?

They are supposed to be the Visigoths, who sacked Rome, though that
was partly a civil war rather than an invasion of outsiders.

A horde is a horde, is a horde! Do you think that loons would know
the difference? ;-)

Warning - UNPC historical reference (Korean War, after the Press
starting reporting battles with "hordes of Chinese 'volunteers'"

"How many hordes in a chink platoon?"

The jokes don't get any better, or any newer.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look for,
where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.
Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

"Jim Wilkins" on Sat, 4 Aug 2012 16:53:07 -0400
typed in alt.survival the following:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
Oooooh!!! I LIKE the way you think!! Bravo!!!! The Seljuks would
be a
great opening act for the Great Cull. And by the time intermission
came..there wouldnt be any surviving Leftwingers!!!

Gunner

There is even room for willing (or drafted) non-Muslims as
Janissaries.

Janissaries were slaves, iirc. Converts to Islam, or else.

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look for,
where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sat, 04 Aug 2012 13:29:56 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:

" wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
How about 'Liberals & Lions' in a huge coliseum? Two teams of 12
each. Then we see who runs the fastest & furthest. ;-)

I want to see the liberal's negotiated peace.

Don't you mean, 'Negotiated pieces'?

VBG

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the Seljuk Turk
armies, and tell them "Leave the following alone [insert list], but
Three days sack. Remember Shiny stuff first." and turn them loose on
some liberal enclave. SF, Hollyweird, Sacramento, elsewhere, and just
let the libs have a true multicultural experience.

Oooooh!!! I LIKE the way you think!! Bravo!!!! The Seljuks would be a
great opening act for the Great Cull. And by the time intermission
came..there wouldnt be any surviving Leftwingers!!!

Oh there might be, but the Turks have them in the camps,
discovering what it really means to be the slave of someone. Without
a "safeword".

I've an evil streak in me, I try to keep it reigned in. But if
they feel that it is unhealthy for me to repress my urges - they might
want to consider how it would be very unhealthy for them if I don't. I
titled the book "Tactical Nukes at Dawn - Dueling in the 23rd
Century."

tschus
pyotr
==

Lets roll! terryc Metalworking 1 July 22nd 12 04:23 AM
Buy to lets Phil Gardner UK diy 457 December 4th 07 01:28 AM
Dassault.Systemes.P3.CATIA.V5R17, GibbsCAM.2006.v8.0.17, Copra Roll Forming v2007, Ubeco Profil Roll Form v4.3, Mazak CPC, FANUC Robotics Simulation, Lantek, AMADA, other ... kashumoto_tokugawa UK diy 1 November 10th 06 07:18 PM
Building the roll part of a roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 July 24th 06 02:26 PM
Refinishing roll part of roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 June 2nd 06 02:31 PM