Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On 8/1/2012 10:55 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:39:55 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

On 8/1/2012 3:29 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:57:43 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

On 7/31/2012 8:49 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:52:42 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:39 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

On 7/31/2012 3:16 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:29:51 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:56:59 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

Actually, one generally lives better in blue states, or in the bluer
parts of red states. Red states and the red areas of blue states are
like Oakland: there's no "there" there. It would be better to be
waiting tables in San Diego than to be a white-collar professional in
Birmingham.

You do know that Oakland is a blue area and Dago is a Red area..right?

The reference to Oakland was merely to introduce Gertrude Stein's great
quip. You wouldn't know anything about that.

Got you again didnt I?

No, gummer. You only stuck your thumb up your ass again.

You've never heard of Gertrude Stein.

Ive never heard of Alice Toklas either.

You did after you looked up Gertrude Stein chortle.

You stupid ****ing queer.

Hey, gummer! You haven't posted my message headers for a while. What's
the matter? guffaw

Because I killfiiled the last 5 you used...in the past 16 hours

Now Im going after your internet account.

chortle What a pussy! You used to say you were going to kill people
who ****ed you off here - bury them in the desert with your "backhoe".

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hey, gummer! You haven't posted my message headers for a while. What's
the matter? guffaw

Because I killfiiled the last 5 you used...in the past 16 hours

Now Im going after your internet account.

Gunner

Arf arf arf! The mighty Gunner resorts to claiming to be a tattletale!
Even if you were trying to do that and even if you could pull it off
it's hardly a good solution. He'd just get another account. The real
solution is to cull him! Oh wait shouldn't he already be on the list
and therefore a walking dead man? And yet you feel the need to somehow
shut him up before his demise! I'm getting the feeling you don't
actually believe in the cull... What a ****ing impotent loser.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hey, gummer! You haven't posted my message headers for a while. What's
the matter? guffaw

Because I killfiiled the last 5 you used...in the past 16 hours

Now Im going after your internet account.

Gunner

Arf arf arf! The mighty Gunner resorts to claiming to be a tattletale!
Even if you were trying to do that and even if you could pull it off
it's hardly a good solution. He'd just get another account. The real
solution is to cull him! Oh wait shouldn't he already be on the list
and therefore a walking dead man? And yet you feel the need to somehow
shut him up before his demise! I'm getting the feeling you don't
actually believe in the cull... What a ****ing impotent loser.

Ha ha ha ha ha! gummer said several years ago he was going to "cull"
me. He claims Cliff Huprich was "culled", when I know for a fact
(obtained a copy of death cert) that Cliff died of natural causes.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:58:15 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 01:23:56 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Atila Iskander wrote:

Please stop teasing the loon.

Loon & Goon baiting should be an Olympic sport.

Right along with tar and feathering

Using hot roofing tar of course.

Not pine tar. No indeedy.

How about 'Liberals & Lions' in a huge coliseum? Two teams of 12
each. Then we see who runs the fastest & furthest. ;-)

I want to see the liberal's negotiated peace.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Oren" wrote in message

Here is a photo of a 2x4.

http://www.ihc.fiu.edu/images/wind_damage.jpg
--

What are you talking about ?
That's clearly God getting ready to make a sign...

:-)
(really, really couldn't resist that one..)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 00:18:23 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

Please stop teasing the loon..

I wasn't teasing. Can I poke him with a stick instead?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

How about 'Liberals & Lions' in a huge coliseum? Two teams of 12
each. Then we see who runs the fastest & furthest. ;-)

I want to see the liberal's negotiated peace.

Don't you mean, 'Negotiated pieces'?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
news
Atila Iskander wrote:
Please stop teasing the loon.

Loon & Goon baiting should be an Olympic sport.

Scored by how high they'll jump for it?

Why bother to score them? The survior with the most limbs wins the
Gold medal. ;-)

Or receives food.

No, that will just encourage them. Wait till they find out their
'gold medal' is a bag of flour. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Please stop teasing the loon..

I wasn't teasing. Can I poke him with a stick instead?

You know the rules. Sticks have to have at least a nine inch point,
and be razor sharp so they don't suffer. After all, there's nothing
more pathetic than a wounded loon.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Please stop teasing the loon..

I wasn't teasing. Can I poke him with a stick instead?

You know the rules. Sticks have to have at least a nine inch point,
and be razor sharp so they don't suffer. After all, there's nothing
more pathetic than a wounded loon.

What about genetic engineering of the loon? Help them get their mind
right?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Atila Iskander" wrote in message

"Oren" wrote in message
Here is a photo of a 2x4.
http://www.ihc.fiu.edu/images/wind_damage.jpg

What are you talking about ?
That's clearly God getting ready to make a sign...

I'd say He completed it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default pain levels

"The Daring Dufas" wrote

Pain? Oh that indicator that means one is still among the living. ^_^

TDD

And sometimes at 0300 when I am awakened by a dream that some metalhead is
trying to drill and tap a 1.5" hole through me.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:50:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:41 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:28:20 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:25 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:00:09 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:52 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:26:30 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:23 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:09:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:03 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

Actually, one generally lives better in blue states, or in the bluer
parts of red states. Red states and the red areas of blue states are
like Oakland: there's no "there" there. It would be better to be
waiting tables in San Diego than to be a white-collar professional in
Birmingham.

Another leftist idiot heard from...

Nope. He's right. Blue states, and the blue areas of red states, have
vastly more to offer culturally and intellectually and in terms of
amenities. We have cuisine; you have Applebee's and Max & Irma's.

Of course one lefty would agree with another lefty

I'm not a "lefty". I oppose left-wing politics.

You're lying again

Nope.

You really don't even make a good liar

I don't make *any* kind of liar, because I haven't lied.

You're doing it again

Yes, I'm proving you wrong again.

If you think so you're even a bigger dumb**** than I've given you credit for,
Dumb****.

Everyone who knows me knows that.

Everyone who knows you being further left

I'm not a leftist by any stretch of the imagination. Just because I
don't have sex with my direct relatives, as you do, doesn't mean I'm a
leftist.

You're a lying bigot

No.

Yes, it's clear for everyone to see

No.

Clear as the left turn in your nose, Dumb****.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It's a fact.

Everyone who knows me knows that.

Everyone who knows you being further left

I'm not a leftist by any stretch of the imagination. Just because I
don't have sex with my direct relatives, as you do, doesn't mean I'm a
leftist.

You're a lying bigot

No.

Yes, it's clear for everyone to see

No.

Clear as

No.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:25:41 -0700, Donn Messenheimer
wrote:

On 7/30/2012 7:12 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:32:03 -0700, Donn Messenheimer
wrote:

On 7/30/2012 5:47 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:16:33 -0700, Donn Messenheimer
wrote:

On 7/30/2012 11:47 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:23:52 -0700, Donn Messenheimer
wrote:

On 7/30/2012 10:47 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:09:33 -0700, Donn Messenheimer
wrote:

On 7/30/2012 10:05 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:02:10 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:22:20 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:49:35 -0400, "
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 08:34:16 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 01:22:25 -0400, "
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 00:15:07 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:00:04 -0400, "
wrote:
snip - finally - you're too stupid

Gunner's got you pretty well nailed; Ignorati.

Sure... you just make me smile!!

People with double-digit IQs do that a lot.

Just curious in your infinite amount of wisdom allowed for the
possibility that you could be wrong? This answer should be
interesting !!

I could be, but I research my positions rather than react to leg tingles from
the mainstream media. Leftist loons can only respond to media knee jerks, as
you've openly admitted here. Evidence: low (i.e. bargain basement) IQ.

Well said. Indeed.

Gunner

Yes, especially the first 3 words !!

The first three words are "Well said. Indeed".

What a moron

gummer is a moron. Those who agree with him usually are as well.

Nice to see that your "logic" is as good as Douggie's.

My logic is impeccable.

Your logic is nonexistant, Mr. Chamberlain. another nym shifting moron

Tell us right now who told you how to spell the word. It's obvious you
have no familiarity with it whatever.

W - O - R - D.

Not even remotely clever or witty; nothing but ****wittery.

Well, I was trying to communicate with

You were just taking a dump in public, you ****tard.

...and look who just can't resist

...rubbing your face in your own ****. Yes, look!

You still haven't said why you so enthusiastically have your face
planted in gummer's ass. Well?

Ah, not only a stupid ****tard but a lying, forging, piece of ****, ****tard
nymbecile. Keep it up, you're in the running for kook of the month! You're
in the wrong group, though.

BTW, your little game didn't work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:54:44 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:44 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:36:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:28 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:54:57 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Of course one lefty would agree with another lefty, Dumb****. Having lived in
both (90% of my life in the North), I *know* you're full of ****, Dumb****.

And the Harrison Nym is just our regular little munchkin who was posting
as Neville just hours ago.

Laugh laugh laugh...he is clearly a mentally ill individual with no
personality of his own.

"South Taft" is as much a ******** as Alabama.

Must be a nice place

It really is a ********. I drove past gummer's place last year.

Ohh! Gunner, you have an admirer!

There's a weed-choked, trash-strewn vacant lot across the street from
it. The street is cracked as if it hasn't been paved since 1950. It's
just the most squalid, dirty, god-forsaken dump you can imagine.
Seriously, check it out:
http://tinyurl.com/c45lawt
http://tinyurl.com/ck2oh6x
http://tinyurl.com/c2gyous

The first view is of gummer's rancid squat. The second is of the
cracked pavement in the street directly in front of gummer's dump. The
third view is of the vile vacant lot across the street. No person with
two quarters to rub together and an 8th grade education would live there.

Wow! Dumb**** is stalking Gunner!

Nope. It's right there on Google Maps. However, last fall, I *did*
drive by gummer's hovel on my way between northern and southern
California, just to see if it looked as bad as it shows on Google Maps.

So Gunner *does* give you a stiffie. Watch it, Gunner!

It's actually *worse*. The entire place just looks like ****. The
average price of a house in Taft is barely over $100,000 - that's in a
state in which the median is over $200,000, including crappy areas - and
the estimated value of gummer's landfill is not even half of the Taft
median.

It's a ******** - just like where you live.

Dumb****, you've said *many* times that you like Atlanta. What a moron.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:55:38 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:48 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:29:18 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Figured as much

The south is a ********,

Only lefties

I'm not a lefty.

You're lying again, Dumb****.

and people like you who defend its backwardness

What, I'm no longer a "cracker"?

You are a cracker - a stupid, low-brow, knuckle-dragging cracker.

Oh, I forgot that your neuron gets lonely and skips insults.

- its "********ness", as it were - are knuckle-dragging crackers and
****wits.

You keep lying

Nope - I never even started.

You've never done anything else, Dumb****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:41:04 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:36 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:48:41 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:32 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:14:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:09 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:23:11 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 3:14 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:56:59 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 1:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:07:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:00 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:33:00 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I want want one on the Florida border, but alas...

Hey now! The Redneck Riveria is pretty nice and I keep your taxes low. ;-)

I didn't say some people couldn't get a visa to visit. If they have
a sponsor and can prove they can pay for their stay. No busloads of
deported homeless from NY or NJ, though. There's an old saying about
snowbirds. They arrive in Florida with a $20 bill, and still have it
when they go back north.

We have a problem with some of those Damn Yankees here in Alabamastan,
they come here and won't go home. O_o

I was there for 10 months in 72/73 at Ft. Rucker.

Actually, it was only eight weeks, but I'm sure it felt like 10 months.

"Alabama is a place I've always wanted to go, not very much."

My wife and I have talked a lot about relocating out of our high-tax,
increasingly dysfunctional state.

We've done it. You can't get much lower property taxes than AL. Depending on
the area, it can be quite nice.

There are several states I would move
to sight-unseen, and quite a few more that I would consider. The only
ones that have a giant red "X" over them are the states of the
Confederacy (except Virginia and North Carolina), especially the
interior states and the Gulf Coast states. Those states are permanently
in Dumb****iStan - they will always be benighted, scarcely-civilized
********s. Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us,
but probably a thumbs-down. Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama,
Mississippi, Florida and South Carolina all are an automatic "no" -
********s they are, and ********s they always will be.

The above, even if the content were sane, doesn't make sense.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

Um, does anyone else see a problem with this "logic"?

There's no problem with it at all. I've worked in both major business
areas of North Carolina, and they're overrun with people from outside
the south. Charlotte, Chapel Hill and Raleigh hardly feel like the
south at all. Northern Virginia - perhaps I should have been more
specific - of course is civilized because of educated people working for
the federal government. Atlanta is famous as the "new south", having
shed its connection to the Confederacy almost entirely. Austin, of
course, is a beautiful college town, and while the University of Texas
may not be Cambridge, MA, it's still a long way culturally from College
Station or any of the other crappy Texas "university" towns.

You rank right up there, on the dumb **** list, with Douggie and Nevile
Chamberlain.

You didn't refute what I wrote. All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

There isn't any point in refuting your nonsense.

It isn't nonsense. It's fact.

That Georgia and Texas weren't in the Confederacy?

No one said that. You see, you just can't read.

You *certainly* did

No, I never said that, nor did anything I wrote imply it - at least, not
to someone with a basic command of English.

You're a liar

No.

Well, there you go again, Dumb****.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

I suppose you could think that Atlanta or Austin are in Virginia or North
Carolina.

Didn't say or imply that, either.

It's the only other logical conclusion that

No, it's an *illogical* conclusion - the type that an ignorant,
cousin-****ing, knuckle-dragging cracker ****wit would reach.

You're lying, again, Dumb****. There are only *two* conclusions that can be
made from your statement; Georgia and Texas were in the Union or Atlanta and
Austin are in NC or VA. I know you're incapable of understanding, but that's
what the facts.

Any moron who doesn't know
that Georgia and Texas were in the Confederacy is a total loss.

I know full well they were in the Confederacy, ****stain.

That's not what you said,

I never said they weren't, ****stain.

You're lying again

Nope.

You're lying again,

Nope.

You're lying again, Dumb****.

Either you're lying, or you're just illiterate. Which is it?

IKWYABWAI, is the leftist's

I'm not a leftist.

You're lying again, Dumb****.

I wasn't even talking about all
of Georgia and Texas, you stupid knuckle-dragging ****witted cracker. I
was speaking only of Atlanta and Austin.

Oh, so you do think they're in Virginia and North Carolina.

Nope - never said it, never implied it.

You're lying again

No. No, ****stain, I'm not.

Ok, Dumb****, you're still lying.

You're just a dumb
knuckle-dragging ****wit and cracker who can't read.

You can't even define "cracker", but

Ha ha ha ha ha! You ****wit.

You refuse to do so. It's obvious you can't (and aren't even smart enough to
DAGS).

I said they were less
"southern" than the ******** backwaters you and your fellow ****stain
inhabit,

No, you didn't liar.

That's exactly what I said, cracker.

You're a liar

No.

You're lying, Dumb****.

and I'm right: culturally and intellectually, they are not
"the south" as you ****tards like to imagine the region.

You're really showing

...what a stupid, plodding, dick-sucking cracker you are. Yes, indeed.

Indeed you are showing

...what a stupid, plodding, dick-sucking cracker you are. Yes, indeed.

Your forgery is proof that you're a liar, Dumb****.

I also know
that Atlanta and Austin, and the civilized parts of North Carolina, no
longer have that benighted backward quality they once had. The rest of
the ******** south still does.

You want to live in a leftist sewer,

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

You keep repeating that

...because it's a fact.

In your leftist fantasy

No, it's just a fact, period.

No, it's certainly not true, liar.

Oh, and I'm not a leftist - seriously.

You're a leftist liar - seriously, Dumb****.

It's full of ignorant,
anti-intellectual, religious true-believer idiots - people who *choose*
to be stupid.

The North is full of people who like to feel superior but

The north is intellectually and culturally superior to all of the south.
The south is a ******** - except for the parts I mentioned that aren't.

You mean like Michigan and Ohio?

Ann Arbor and Columbus are first-rate places.

You're a sick *******. Only a leftist loon would like Ann Arbor and Columbus
is a **** hole.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Nope. I'm not a lefty - really. I'm libertarian.

and people like you who defend its backwardness

What, I'm no longer a "cracker"?

You are a cracker - a stupid, low-brow, knuckle-dragging cracker.

Oh, I forgot that

Stupid crackers forget a lot of things.

- its "********ness", as it were - are knuckle-dragging crackers and
****wits.

You keep lying

Nope - I never even started.

You've never done anything else

I never started lying.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

No - no lying.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

I suppose you could think that Atlanta or Austin are in Virginia or North
Carolina.

Didn't say or imply that, either.

It's the only other logical conclusion that

No, it's an *illogical* conclusion - the type that an ignorant,
cousin-****ing, knuckle-dragging cracker ****wit would reach.

You're lying, again

Nope - not even for a first time.

Any moron who doesn't know
that Georgia and Texas were in the Confederacy is a total loss.

I know full well they were in the Confederacy, ****stain.

That's not what you said,

I never said they weren't, ****stain.

You're lying again

Nope.

You're lying again,

Nope.

You're lying again

No - see above.

Either you're lying, or you're just illiterate. Which is it?

IKWYABWAI, is the leftist's

I'm not a leftist.

You're lying again

No - see above.

I wasn't even talking about all
of Georgia and Texas, you stupid knuckle-dragging ****witted cracker. I
was speaking only of Atlanta and Austin.

Oh, so you do think they're in Virginia and North Carolina.

Nope - never said it, never implied it.

You're lying again

No. No, ****stain, I'm not.

Ok,

Okay.

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a ****wit - and a cracker.

I said they were less
"southern" than the ******** backwaters you and your fellow ****stain
inhabit,

No, you didn't liar.

That's exactly what I said, cracker.

You're a liar

No.

You're lying

No. See above.

and I'm right: culturally and intellectually, they are not
"the south" as you ****tards like to imagine the region.

You're really showing

...what a stupid, plodding, dick-sucking cracker you are. Yes, indeed.

Indeed you are showing

...what a stupid, plodding, dick-sucking cracker you are. Yes, indeed.

Your forgery

No forgery.

I also know
that Atlanta and Austin, and the civilized parts of North Carolina, no
longer have that benighted backward quality they once had. The rest of
the ******** south still does.

You want to live in a leftist sewer,

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

You keep repeating that

...because it's a fact.

In your leftist fantasy

No, it's just a fact, period.

No, it's certainly not true

It is true. Seriously.

Oh, and I'm not a leftist - seriously.

You're a leftist liar

Neither a leftist nor a liar.

It's full of ignorant,
anti-intellectual, religious true-believer idiots - people who *choose*
to be stupid.

The North is full of people who like to feel superior but

The north is intellectually and culturally superior to all of the south.
The south is a ******** - except for the parts I mentioned that aren't.

You mean like Michigan and Ohio?

Ann Arbor and Columbus are first-rate places.

You're a sick *******.

I'm not.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 01 Aug 2012
07:58:15 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

wrote:

Atila Iskander wrote:

Please stop teasing the loon.

Loon & Goon baiting should be an Olympic sport.

Right along with tar and feathering

Using hot roofing tar of course.

Not pine tar. No indeedy.

How about 'Liberals & Lions' in a huge coliseum? Two teams of 12
each. Then we see who runs the fastest & furthest. ;-)

That would be cruel to the lions.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Roof jobs, and needing a helper

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com on Wed, 01 Aug
2012 05:47:33 -0500 typed in alt.survival the following:
"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
om:

That's because the Navy uses canons. ;-)

Cannons? In Hornblower's navy, perhaps. Our navy uses rifled guns.

And "Canons" are the rule books for various religions

(Cannons? Hooboy!)

To be sure, there were always 'sappers' trying to breach the perimeters of
bases like Cam Rahn Bay (which was a joint services base), but the base was
SO large that unless you were near a guard tower on that rare occasion when
a sapper tried to make it through, you'd never hear a shot fired.

LLoyd

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look for,
where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2012 5:18 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! No, you're not.

VBG

Yes..I am.

No...you're not.

After your ISP shuts you down for cause..other steps may be taken to
ensure you are never seen on Usenet again.

You have become the hobby of several people who hold you in deep
contempt.

yawn

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2012 5:20 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Can you say with proof..that there are not people out in the desert at
depth?

Ha ha ha ha ha! You can't say there are.

You ****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Of course he died of "natural causes". Did anyone claim differently?

You did, gummer-the-pussy. You lied, of course.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:24:28 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 8/1/2012 4:21 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:49:32 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:51 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:25:46 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

Anyway, the south really is a ********...except for Austin, Atlanta and
a few places in NC.

What a bigoted moron, you are, Dumb****. There are many nice places in the
South.

Only the ones I mentioned. No place in

Alabama

Huntsville, Auburn, Orange Beach. All very nice places,

********s - the entire state is.

You've obviously never been there. You're just a dumb**** bigot, Dumb****.

Mississippi,

Never been there

It's a ********.

You've likely never been there, either, yet you insist on demonstrating your
bigotry.

Tennessee,

Nashville.

********.

You're nuts, Dumb****.

Arkansas,

Never been there

A ********.

Well, since Clintoon was from there (and now lives in that ******** NY)...

But I don't know and I'm sure you've never been there either, but it doesn't
stop you from demonstrating your bigotry.

Kentucky

You're a fool. Lexington is beautiful.

For racehorses, sure.

You really are dumb, Dumb****.

Florida

You just said that Miami was nice.

Miami is worth a visit.

giggle Proof positive that you're a dumb****, Dumb****.

is a "nice place." And there's only one
"nice place" in Texas.

You're clearly a bigot.

No.

Clearly!

Most lefties are.

I'm not a lefty.

You're a liar, Dumb****.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Only a lying dumb**** tries to hijack a thread (and send it off to an
nonexistent group) and can't even accomplish that, Dumb****. That's four
times you've attempted it, Dumb****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yep, you're a lefty liar, really. A libertarian wouldn't be as dishonest as
you demonstrate with every post.

A libertarian wouldn't forge other's posts, Dumb****.

- its "********ness", as it were - are knuckle-dragging crackers and
****wits.

You keep lying

Nope - I never even started.

You've never done anything else

I never started lying.

You've done nothing but as long as you've been here, lying dumb****.

....and you're still trying, unsuccessfully, to hijack the thread, Dumb****. A
libertarian wouldn't try to stifle another's speech. Only a loony lefty would
do that, Dumb****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Might need a vet bill for the indigestion? Supposed to cut down on fatty
foods. And cut back on transgender fats.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message

How about 'Liberals & Lions' in a huge coliseum? Two teams of 12
each. Then we see who runs the fastest & furthest. ;-)

That would be cruel to the lions.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look
for,
where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

Yes, constant lying. It's obviously the only thing in life that you're good
at.

There you go, lying again, Dumb****.

Yes, see above. ...but I forget, you can't even read, Dumb****.

Either you're lying, or you're just illiterate. Which is it?

IKWYABWAI, is the leftist's

I'm not a leftist.

You're lying again

No - see above.

....another obvious lie.

I wasn't even talking about all
of Georgia and Texas, you stupid knuckle-dragging ****witted cracker. I
was speaking only of Atlanta and Austin.

Oh, so you do think they're in Virginia and North Carolina.

Nope - never said it, never implied it.

You're lying again

No. No, ****stain, I'm not.

Ok,

Okay.

The forger shows his craft again. You're *obviously* a liar, Dumb****. You
cannot deny it.

You're a liar, Dumb****. There is no doubt.

I said they were less
"southern" than the ******** backwaters you and your fellow ****stain
inhabit,

No, you didn't liar.

That's exactly what I said, cracker.

You're a liar

No.

You're lying

No. See above.

It's all you lefties can do. It's in your DNA.

You're a damned liar, Dumb****.

I also know
that Atlanta and Austin, and the civilized parts of North Carolina, no
longer have that benighted backward quality they once had. The rest of
the ******** south still does.

You want to live in a leftist sewer,

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

You keep repeating that

...because it's a fact.

In your leftist fantasy

No, it's just a fact, period.

No, it's certainly not true

It is true. Seriously.

You're a liar. Seriously.

Oh, and I'm not a leftist - seriously.

You're a leftist liar

Neither a leftist nor a liar.

Both. Obviously.

It's full of ignorant,
anti-intellectual, religious true-believer idiots - people who *choose*
to be stupid.

The North is full of people who like to feel superior but

The north is intellectually and culturally superior to all of the south.
The south is a ******** - except for the parts I mentioned that aren't.

You mean like Michigan and Ohio?

Ann Arbor and Columbus are first-rate places.

You're a sick *******.

I'm not.

You really are, Dumb****.

Your newsgroup redirection won't work, Dumb****. That's six attempts. Zero
successes. Only a real dumb**** liar would try to pull such childish lies,
Dumb****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Been there. It's a ******** - the entire state.

It's a ******** having nothing to do with Clinton.

Kentucky

You're a fool. Lexington is beautiful.

For racehorses, sure.

You really are dumb

No.

Florida

You just said that Miami was nice.

Miami is worth a visit.

giggle Proof positive that you're

....knowledgeable and discerning - yes.

is a "nice place." And there's only one
"nice place" in Texas.

You're clearly a bigot.

No.

Clearly!

Clearly not.

Most lefties are.

I'm not a lefty.

You're a liar

No - not a liar, not a lefty.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2012 5:56 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:59:07 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

There you go

No lying.

Any moron who doesn't know
that Georgia and Texas were in the Confederacy is a total loss.

I know full well they were in the Confederacy, ****stain.

That's not what you said,

I never said they weren't, ****stain.

You're lying again

Nope.

You're lying again,

Nope.

You're lying again

No - see above.

Yes,

No, no lying - see above.

Either you're lying, or you're just illiterate. Which is it?

IKWYABWAI, is the leftist's

I'm not a leftist.

You're lying again

No - see above.

...another

See above.

I wasn't even talking about all
of Georgia and Texas, you stupid knuckle-dragging ****witted cracker. I
was speaking only of Atlanta and Austin.

Oh, so you do think they're in Virginia and North Carolina.

Nope - never said it, never implied it.

You're lying again

No. No, ****stain, I'm not.

Ok,

Okay.

The forger

No forgery. No lying, either.

You're just a dumb
knuckle-dragging ****wit and cracker who can't read.

You can't even define "cracker", but

Ha ha ha ha ha! You ****wit.

You refuse to do so.

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a ****wit - and a cracker.

You're a liar

No. See above.

I said they were less
"southern" than the ******** backwaters you and your fellow ****stain
inhabit,

No, you didn't liar.

That's exactly what I said, cracker.

You're a liar

No.

You're lying

No. See above.

It's all you lefties

I'm not a lefty - seriously.

and I'm right: culturally and intellectually, they are not
"the south" as you ****tards like to imagine the region.

You're really showing

...what a stupid, plodding, dick-sucking cracker you are. Yes, indeed.

Indeed you are showing

...what a stupid, plodding, dick-sucking cracker you are. Yes, indeed.

Your forgery

No forgery.

You're a damned liar

I'm not any kind of liar.

I also know
that Atlanta and Austin, and the civilized parts of North Carolina, no
longer have that benighted backward quality they once had. The rest of
the ******** south still does.

You want to live in a leftist sewer,

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

You keep repeating that

...because it's a fact.

In your leftist fantasy

No, it's just a fact, period.

No, it's certainly not true

It is true. Seriously.

You're a liar.

Nope. Seriously.

Oh, and I'm not a leftist - seriously.

You're a leftist liar

Neither a leftist nor a liar.

Both.

Neither - obviously.

It's full of ignorant,
anti-intellectual, religious true-believer idiots - people who *choose*
to be stupid.

The North is full of people who like to feel superior but

The north is intellectually and culturally superior to all of the south.
The south is a ******** - except for the parts I mentioned that aren't.

You mean like Michigan and Ohio?

Ann Arbor and Columbus are first-rate places.

You're a sick *******.

I'm not.

You really are

No.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2012 5:43 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:26:26 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Never did that, either. No lying, no hijacking, not a lefty - you're
wrong on all of it, every time. You blow.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2012 5:48 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:55:45 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yep, you're a

....libertarian. Actually, not "a" libertarian - I'm libertarian. It's
an adjective.

and people like you who defend its backwardness

What, I'm no longer a "cracker"?

You are a cracker - a stupid, low-brow, knuckle-dragging cracker.

Oh, I forgot that

Stupid crackers forget a lot of things.

A libertarian wouldn't forge other's posts

Exactly. I haven't done that. You clearly don't understand what the
word "forge" means, you stupid cracker.

- its "********ness", as it were - are knuckle-dragging crackers and
****wits.

You keep lying

Nope - I never even started.

You've never done anything else

I never started lying.

You've done nothing but

Never lied.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

HeyBub wrote:

Just recently Houston was found to be the #1 nice city in America.

I've called Houston several things but nice wasn't one of them. I'm not big
on places where I regret not being born with gills.

Lets roll! terryc Metalworking 1 July 22nd 12 04:23 AM
Buy to lets Phil Gardner UK diy 457 December 4th 07 01:28 AM
Dassault.Systemes.P3.CATIA.V5R17, GibbsCAM.2006.v8.0.17, Copra Roll Forming v2007, Ubeco Profil Roll Form v4.3, Mazak CPC, FANUC Robotics Simulation, Lantek, AMADA, other ... kashumoto_tokugawa UK diy 1 November 10th 06 07:18 PM
Building the roll part of a roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 July 24th 06 02:26 PM
Refinishing roll part of roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 June 2nd 06 02:31 PM