Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

George Plimpton wrote:
On 7/31/2012 5:51 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:25:46 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

Anyway, the south really is a ********...except for Austin, Atlanta
and a few places in NC.

What a bigoted moron, you are, Dumb****. There are many nice places
in the South.

Only the ones I mentioned. No place in Alabama, Mississippi,
Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky or Florida is a "nice place." And
there's only one "nice place" in Texas.

Just recently Houston was found to be the #1 nice city in America. Still, in
enumerating all the cultural niceties of Houston, the article completely
overlooked the Live Stock Show and Rodeo, which draws more attendees than
the season totals of the Texans, Astros, and Rockets. Combined.

El Paso was number nine, as I recollect.

Don't overlook St. Petersburg in Florida, sometimes known as God's waiting
room.