Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On 7/31/2012 5:52 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:26:30 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:23 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:09:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:03 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

On 7/31/2012 3:16 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:29:51 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:56:59 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

Actually, one generally lives better in blue states, or in the bluer
parts of red states. Red states and the red areas of blue states are
like Oakland: there's no "there" there. It would be better to be
waiting tables in San Diego than to be a white-collar professional in
Birmingham.

Another leftist idiot heard from...

Nope. He's right. Blue states, and the blue areas of red states, have
vastly more to offer culturally and intellectually and in terms of
amenities. We have cuisine; you have Applebee's and Max & Irma's.

Of course one lefty would agree with another lefty

I'm not a "lefty". I oppose left-wing politics.

You're lying again

Nope.

Everyone who knows me knows that.

Everyone who knows you being further left

I'm not a leftist by any stretch of the imagination. Just because I
don't have sex with my direct relatives, as you do, doesn't mean I'm a
leftist.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Oren wrote:

Hey. Will the last American leaving Miami, please bring the American
flag. Miami is nice -- in a rearview mirror. BTDT

The last time someone asked me why I didn't sell at the Miami
Hamfest, I told them I wouldn't go to Miami if they gave it to me.

Why not just dig a trench around it and declare it 'Mini Cuba'?

Miami is the only place in Florida worth visiting, but not for very long.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 5:57 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:22:47 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

Wherever he is, is a ********.

Nope. I live in a pretty nice place. It's not the biggest and most
sophisticated place in the country, but it's better than anyplace in the
south...except maybe Austin or Charlotte or Chapel Hill.

Did you just drop Atlanta off your list?

....or Atlanta.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:47:08 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:35:19 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:00:03 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:53 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:56:15 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

My take is you suffer from ALPD (Airhead Liberal Political Disorder).
There is a mental diagnosis and a cure. You first have to visit a
psychiatrist and admit you are powerless.

I'm not a liberal. I'm libertarian. To you knuckle-dragging crackers,
that's the same as a "liberal", but to liberals, it's a right-winger.
If I'm ****ing of leftwing idiots at the same time I **** off
knuckle-dragging crackers, I know I'm doing it right.

Have a cite for that? For the record you do not have the power to ****
me off.

Ha ha ha ha ha! I am *obviously* ****ing you off, hick.

Better check your facts. You don't have the power to **** me off.

What is a "cracker"? Oh, and what is a knuckle dragging cracker?

Look in a mirror, mouth-breather.

You DID NOT answer or tell me what a "cracker" is.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I respectfully asked you what a "cracker" is. And you cannot answer.

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

I'm not moving from any ********. I'm telling you that I would never
move to your ********. The south, other than the parts I already
mentioned that have become semi-civilized since 1865, is a ********.

So you are then crawling out of a "********"?

Tell me where your "********" is located and then I can decide for
myself.

Nah, you'll just laugh at him and then he'll feel bad all night.

Why would I care about his "feelings"? I really do want to know his
"********" location. Just like I want to know what a "cracker" is in
his own words.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:37:17 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:

Wouldn't it be faster just to go to the city limits of Hollyweird and
start there?

Nah...Hollywierd is actually about 25 miles south of the bottom of the
mountain. Lots and lots of "LA" north of Hollywierd. Burbank, Van Nuys,
San Fernando...

Take a look a an arial map of the area, from Gorman south.

Take a lead from Whylie Coyote and put up a sign, 'FREE BLING' and
they'll flock to you like hungry Road Runners. ;-)

Then when the bling is gone..all bets are off.

No bling necessary - just a sign.

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake

Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Roof jobs, and needing a helper

Gunner Asch on Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:40:36 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:57:41 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com on Tue, 31 Jul
2012 14:04:23 -0500 typed in alt.survival the following:
pyotr filipivich fired this volley in
:

Those who were the 1, could "do" something about it. The fourteen
had to just hope.

Pyotr, _everyone_ could do something about not taking drugs in 'Nam.

True. But my point is, the guys at the pointy end, can at least
shoot back - which serves as a sort of stress relief.
The guys in the rear with the beer and the gear - couldn't shoot
back, and well, there really wasn't a "rear".

Actually...yeah..there was a rear. And most troops never saw or heard
anything other than a distant shot or explosion. While they may have
known they were in "indian country"...the other 14 really didnt have too
many concerns. Heat, rain, boredom, overwork, warm beer, lackanooky,
late mail, dust. Shrug.

Shrug, I was too young, so I don't know. Just what I heard, and
that comes with a grain of salt. "For the heat."

And the whole notion that Vietnam Vets all did dope all the time -
bishwah. Most of them probably just drank. B-)

Some of us only drank on R&R..or rather...I&I. The rest of the
time..even the beer sucked.

I'll take your word for it.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look for,
where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:48:41 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

That's exactly what I said, cracker.

What is a "cracker"?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:55:53 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:21:31 -0400, "
wrote:

You see, the southern *mis*-education system
has ****ed over your ability to read and comprehend beyond repair.

You really are a dumb****, Dumb****. I was raised in the North and spent 95%
of my life in the North. I know your type well; typical leftist bigot; the
worst kind.

I was waiting for you to tell him that you came from North of the
Mason-Dixon line. He must be in shock by now..

LMAO

Ya' think Dumb**** will have a heart attack after I tell him I lived in
Illinois, New York, Ohio (the bluest part), and Vermont (it's all blue),
before moving to Alabama? ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

You really don't even make a good liar, Dumb****.

Everyone who knows me knows that.

Everyone who knows you being further left

I'm not a leftist by any stretch of the imagination. Just because I
don't have sex with my direct relatives, as you do, doesn't mean I'm a
leftist.

You're a lying bigot, Dumb****. ...but that isn't news to you, is it?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

That's exactly what I said, cracker.

What is a "cracker"?

guffaw

You really are an ignorant ****, aren't you?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:40:54 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:23:30 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:09:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:03 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Of course one lefty would agree with another lefty, Dumb****. Having lived in
both (90% of my life in the North), I *know* you're full of ****, Dumb****.

And the Harrison Nym is just our regular little munchkin who was posting
as Neville just hours ago.

Figured as much (nymbeciles are all the same). That's why I dropped
Chamberlain.

Laugh laugh laugh...he is clearly a mentally ill individual with no
personality of his own.

Dumb**** is a personality, all its own.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:09:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:03 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

"South Taft" is as much a ******** as Alabama.

Must be a nice place, Dumb****.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 6:25 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:00:09 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I don't make *any* kind of liar, because I haven't lied.

Everyone who knows me knows that.

Everyone who knows you being further left

I'm not a leftist by any stretch of the imagination. Just because I
don't have sex with my direct relatives, as you do, doesn't mean I'm a
leftist.

You're a lying bigot

No.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The south is a ********, and people like you who defend its backwardness
- its "********ness", as it were - are knuckle-dragging crackers and
****wits.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:00:51 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

Oren wrote:

Hey. Will the last American leaving Miami, please bring the American
flag. Miami is nice -- in a rearview mirror. BTDT

The last time someone asked me why I didn't sell at the Miami
Hamfest, I told them I wouldn't go to Miami if they gave it to me.

Why not just dig a trench around it and declare it 'Mini Cuba'?

Miami is the only place in Florida worth visiting, but not for very long.

Good Lord, you're a real dumb****, Dumb****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

Must be a nice place, Dumb****.

Any place he isn't is a hell of lot better than wherever he's hiding
out.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

George Pimpton wrote:

Miami is the only place in Florida worth visiting, but not for very long.

Good Lord, you're a real dumb****, Dumb****.

A liberal haven. Full of illegals and gangs that will shoot you,
without fear of prison time.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It really is a ********. I drove past gummer's place last year.
There's a weed-choked, trash-strewn vacant lot across the street from
it. The street is cracked as if it hasn't been paved since 1950. It's
just the most squalid, dirty, god-forsaken dump you can imagine.
Seriously, check it out:
http://tinyurl.com/c45lawt
http://tinyurl.com/ck2oh6x
http://tinyurl.com/c2gyous

The first view is of gummer's rancid squat. The second is of the
cracked pavement in the street directly in front of gummer's dump. The
third view is of the vile vacant lot across the street. No person with
two quarters to rub together and an 8th grade education would live there.

Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

pyotr filipivich fired this volley in
:

I'll take your word for it.

Gunner's right about there being non-combat areas.

When I picked up a fragment at Kien Ahn, I got shipped up to Cam Rahn Bay
for repairs. It was like three weeks of R&R, even though I had duty
every day. Not a shot to be heard, no talcums going off at random all
night... just helicopters and Warthogs going up and down 24-hours.

Heck! I learned to sail a cat-rigged boat while I was there, re-covered
pool tables for "light duty", and ate like a king. Yeah... that was "the
rear", alright!

LLoyd
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:48:41 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:32 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:14:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:09 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:23:11 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 3:14 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:56:59 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 1:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:07:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:00 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:33:00 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I want want one on the Florida border, but alas...

Hey now! The Redneck Riveria is pretty nice and I keep your taxes low. ;-)

I didn't say some people couldn't get a visa to visit. If they have
a sponsor and can prove they can pay for their stay. No busloads of
deported homeless from NY or NJ, though. There's an old saying about
snowbirds. They arrive in Florida with a $20 bill, and still have it
when they go back north.

We have a problem with some of those Damn Yankees here in Alabamastan,
they come here and won't go home. O_o

I was there for 10 months in 72/73 at Ft. Rucker.

Actually, it was only eight weeks, but I'm sure it felt like 10 months.

"Alabama is a place I've always wanted to go, not very much."

My wife and I have talked a lot about relocating out of our high-tax,
increasingly dysfunctional state.

We've done it. You can't get much lower property taxes than AL. Depending on
the area, it can be quite nice.

There are several states I would move
to sight-unseen, and quite a few more that I would consider. The only
ones that have a giant red "X" over them are the states of the
Confederacy (except Virginia and North Carolina), especially the
interior states and the Gulf Coast states. Those states are permanently
in Dumb****iStan - they will always be benighted, scarcely-civilized
********s. Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us,
but probably a thumbs-down. Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama,
Mississippi, Florida and South Carolina all are an automatic "no" -
********s they are, and ********s they always will be.

The above, even if the content were sane, doesn't make sense.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

Um, does anyone else see a problem with this "logic"?

There's no problem with it at all. I've worked in both major business
areas of North Carolina, and they're overrun with people from outside
the south. Charlotte, Chapel Hill and Raleigh hardly feel like the
south at all. Northern Virginia - perhaps I should have been more
specific - of course is civilized because of educated people working for
the federal government. Atlanta is famous as the "new south", having
shed its connection to the Confederacy almost entirely. Austin, of
course, is a beautiful college town, and while the University of Texas
may not be Cambridge, MA, it's still a long way culturally from College
Station or any of the other crappy Texas "university" towns.

You rank right up there, on the dumb **** list, with Douggie and Nevile
Chamberlain.

You didn't refute what I wrote. All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

There isn't any point in refuting your nonsense.

It isn't nonsense. It's fact.

That Georgia and Texas weren't in the Confederacy?

No one said that. You see, you just can't read.

You *certainly* did

No, I never said that, nor did anything I wrote imply it - at least, not
to someone with a basic command of English.

You're a liar, Dumb****. Anyone who wants to read it can look for themselves.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

I suppose you could think that Atlanta or Austin are in Virginia or North
Carolina.

Didn't say or imply that, either.

It's the only other logical conclusion that can be drawn from what you wrote,
Dumb****.

Any moron who doesn't know
that Georgia and Texas were in the Confederacy is a total loss.

I know full well they were in the Confederacy, ****stain.

That's not what you said,

I never said they weren't, ****stain.

You're lying again

Nope.

You're lying again, Dumb****.

Either you're lying, or you're just illiterate. Which is it?

IKWYABWAI, is the leftist's best argument. You'd better stick with it,
Dumb****.

I wasn't even talking about all
of Georgia and Texas, you stupid knuckle-dragging ****witted cracker. I
was speaking only of Atlanta and Austin.

Oh, so you do think they're in Virginia and North Carolina.

Nope - never said it, never implied it.

You're lying again, Dumb****.

You're just a dumb
knuckle-dragging ****wit and cracker who can't read.

You can't even define "cracker", but don't let that stop you from making a
fool of yourself, Dumb****.

I said they were less
"southern" than the ******** backwaters you and your fellow ****stain
inhabit,

No, you didn't liar.

That's exactly what I said, cracker.

You're a liar, Dumb****.

and I'm right: culturally and intellectually, they are not
"the south" as you ****tards like to imagine the region.

You're really showing

...what a stupid, plodding, dick-sucking cracker you are. Yes, indeed.

Indeed you are showing that you're a dumb****, but you're not a cracker,
Dumb****.

I also know
that Atlanta and Austin, and the civilized parts of North Carolina, no
longer have that benighted backward quality they once had. The rest of
the ******** south still does.

You want to live in a leftist sewer,

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

You keep repeating that

...because it's a fact.

In your leftist fantasy, perhaps, Dumb****.

It's full of ignorant,
anti-intellectual, religious true-believer idiots - people who *choose*
to be stupid.

The North is full of people who like to feel superior but

The north is intellectually and culturally superior to all of the south.
The south is a ******** - except for the parts I mentioned that aren't.

You mean like Michigan and Ohio? You really are a fantastic dumb****,
Dumb****. ...a little fantasy in your own fantasy.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

My take is you suffer from ALPD (Airhead Liberal Political Disorder).
There is a mental diagnosis and a cure. You first have to visit a
psychiatrist and admit you are powerless.

I'm not a liberal. I'm libertarian. To you knuckle-dragging crackers,
that's the same as a "liberal", but to liberals, it's a right-winger.
If I'm ****ing of leftwing idiots at the same time I **** off
knuckle-dragging crackers, I know I'm doing it right.

Have a cite for that? For the record you do not have the power to ****
me off.

Ha ha ha ha ha! I am *obviously* ****ing you off, hick.

Better check your facts.

I already have.

Why did you snip what I said. You do not have to ability to **** me
off. You are really a extreme left wing progressive Democrat in
sheep's clothing.

What is a "cracker"? Oh, and what is a knuckle dragging cracker?

Look in a mirror, mouth-breather.

You DID NOT answer or tell me what a "cracker" is.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I respectfully asked you what a "cracker" is.

chortle That's too ****ing funny!

So try, as you may to tell me what a "cracker" is. You bigot
carpetbagger scallywag.

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

I'm not moving from any ********. I'm telling you that I would never
move to your ********. The south, other than the parts I already
mentioned that have become semi-civilized since 1865, is a ********.

So you are then crawling out of a "********"?

No, I'm telling you that I would never move to your ********. I don't
live in a ********, but there are places I'd like to live in preference
to where I live now. The ******** south isn't one of them.

You AIN"T _telling me "****"_ , never will, but you sure get "****ed"
when called on the carpet.

Again: What is a "cracker" and where is YOUR "********"?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Oh, you're gonna make Dumb**** cry, now.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 6:36 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:48:41 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

No, it's an *illogical* conclusion - the type that an ignorant,
cousin-****ing, knuckle-dragging cracker ****wit would reach.

Any moron who doesn't know
that Georgia and Texas were in the Confederacy is a total loss.

I know full well they were in the Confederacy, ****stain.

That's not what you said,

I never said they weren't, ****stain.

You're lying again

Nope.

You're lying again,

Nope.

Either you're lying, or you're just illiterate. Which is it?

IKWYABWAI, is the leftist's

I'm not a leftist.

No. No, ****stain, I'm not.

Ha ha ha ha ha! You ****wit.

[...]

No, it's just a fact, period. Oh, and I'm not a leftist - seriously.

It's full of ignorant,
anti-intellectual, religious true-believer idiots - people who *choose*
to be stupid.

The North is full of people who like to feel superior but

The north is intellectually and culturally superior to all of the south.
The south is a ******** - except for the parts I mentioned that aren't.

You mean like Michigan and Ohio?

Ann Arbor and Columbus are first-rate places.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

But they still go for peanuts, when coated with cyanaide?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB42DVLL4Nw

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Still plenty of mindless liberals in one place, all wandering
aimlessly and looking for a handout.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:51:21 -0400, "
wrote:

Anyway, the south really is a ********...except for Austin, Atlanta and
a few places in NC.

What a bigoted moron, you are, Dumb****. There are many nice places in the
South.

In some places folks may slap him up side his head and send him back
to his "********" from whence he came.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

You're doing it again, Dumb****!

Everyone who knows me knows that.

Everyone who knows you being further left

I'm not a leftist by any stretch of the imagination. Just because I
don't have sex with my direct relatives, as you do, doesn't mean I'm a
leftist.

You're a lying bigot

No.

Yes, it's clear for everyone to see, Dumb****.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

yawn It was bull****.

What is a "cracker"? Oh, and what is a knuckle dragging cracker?

Look in a mirror, mouth-breather.

You DID NOT answer or tell me what a "cracker" is.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I respectfully asked you what a "cracker" is.

chortle That's too ****ing funny!

So try, as you may to tell me what a "cracker" is.

guffaw Too funny!

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

I'm not moving from any ********. I'm telling you that I would never
move to your ********. The south, other than the parts I already
mentioned that have become semi-civilized since 1865, is a ********.

So you are then crawling out of a "********"?

No, I'm telling you that I would never move to your ********. I don't
live in a ********, but there are places I'd like to live in preference
to where I live now. The ******** south isn't one of them.

You AIN"T _telling me "****"_ , never will, but you sure get "****ed"
when called on the carpet.

Ha ha ha ha ha! No, I'm not ****ed, or ****ed off; and you haven't -
*couldn't* - "called me on the carpet."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You stupid ****ing cracker.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Ohh! Gunner, you have an admirer!

There's a weed-choked, trash-strewn vacant lot across the street from
it. The street is cracked as if it hasn't been paved since 1950. It's
just the most squalid, dirty, god-forsaken dump you can imagine.
Seriously, check it out:
http://tinyurl.com/c45lawt
http://tinyurl.com/ck2oh6x
http://tinyurl.com/c2gyous

The first view is of gummer's rancid squat. The second is of the
cracked pavement in the street directly in front of gummer's dump. The
third view is of the vile vacant lot across the street. No person with
two quarters to rub together and an 8th grade education would live there.

Wow! Dumb**** is stalking Gunner! Better be careful or he's going to "play
Misty for you", Gunner.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Only lefties think that repeating lies makes them true, Dumb****.

and people like you who defend its backwardness

What, I'm no longer a "cracker"? whatever it is that you mean by the
pejorative

- its "********ness", as it were - are knuckle-dragging crackers and
****wits.

You keep lying, Dumb****. No one believes anything you have to say, anymore.
Why don't you just go back whence you came and shrivel up. Well, too late for
the latter...

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:32:55 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

" wrote:

George Pimpton wrote:

Miami is the only place in Florida worth visiting, but not for very long.

Good Lord, you're a real dumb****, Dumb****.

A liberal haven. Full of illegals and gangs that will shoot you,
without fear of prison time.

It shows what Dumb****'s idea of a nice place really is. Amazing.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 6:41 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:28:20 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You're doing it again

Yes, I'm proving you wrong again.

Everyone who knows me knows that.

Everyone who knows you being further left

I'm not a leftist by any stretch of the imagination. Just because I
don't have sex with my direct relatives, as you do, doesn't mean I'm a
leftist.

You're a lying bigot

No.

Yes, it's clear for everyone to see

No.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 6:44 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:36:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Wow! Dumb**** is stalking Gunner!

Nope. It's right there on Google Maps. However, last fall, I *did*
drive by gummer's hovel on my way between northern and southern
California, just to see if it looked as bad as it shows on Google Maps.
It's actually *worse*. The entire place just looks like ****. The
average price of a house in Taft is barely over $100,000 - that's in a
state in which the median is over $200,000, including crappy areas - and
the estimated value of gummer's landfill is not even half of the Taft
median.

It's a ******** - just like where you live.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 6:48 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:29:18 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm not a lefty.

and people like you who defend its backwardness

What, I'm no longer a "cracker"?

You are a cracker - a stupid, low-brow, knuckle-dragging cracker.

- its "********ness", as it were - are knuckle-dragging crackers and
****wits.

You keep lying

Nope - I never even started.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:53:08 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Oren wrote:

Hey. Will the last American leaving Miami, please bring the American
flag. Miami is nice -- in a rearview mirror. BTDT

The last time someone asked me why I didn't sell at the Miami
Hamfest, I told them I wouldn't go to Miami if they gave it to me.

Why not just dig a trench around it and declare it 'Mini Cuba'?

The Cubans that came in the 60's were decent hard working people. They
moved into the ghetto slums of Liberty City and rebuilt (parts) the
place. Mostly they became Republicans.

The Mariel Cubans in early '80s were the insane criminals forced out
of Cuba prisons by Fidel at gun point onto the freedom flotilla. Had
to fight them *******s everyday.

It was a dangerous time in those days.... same with the Columbian
Cocaine Cowboys in the '70s.

The last time I was in Miami, I think, was just after Hurricane
Andrew. What a mess...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:57:03 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:49 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:18:54 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

What is a "cracker"?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Still wishing to have your answer.

chortle

You can't stand it when a person calls you out, right?

Hasn't happened, cracker.

chortle What is a "cracker"? I've called you out and you have no
answer.

See a doctor for your ALPD. You may "feel" better. Maybe get some
"touchy feely" for yourself.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Miami is the only place in Florida worth visiting, but not for very long.

How would you know? You would be eaten alive in Miami. Likely you
would "********" your pants if you saw the real world and not through
your progressive liberal pinko eyes.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Miami is the only place in Florida worth visiting, but not for very long.

How would you know?

I've been there.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

What is a "cracker"?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Still wishing to have your answer.

chortle

You can't stand it when a person calls you out, right?

Hasn't happened, cracker.

chortle What is a "cracker"?

guffaw Too funny! Really!

Lets roll! terryc Metalworking 1 July 22nd 12 04:23 AM
Buy to lets Phil Gardner UK diy 457 December 4th 07 01:28 AM
Dassault.Systemes.P3.CATIA.V5R17, GibbsCAM.2006.v8.0.17, Copra Roll Forming v2007, Ubeco Profil Roll Form v4.3, Mazak CPC, FANUC Robotics Simulation, Lantek, AMADA, other ... kashumoto_tokugawa UK diy 1 November 10th 06 07:18 PM
Building the roll part of a roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 July 24th 06 02:26 PM
Refinishing roll part of roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 June 2nd 06 02:31 PM