Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:00:51 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

Oren wrote:

Hey. Will the last American leaving Miami, please bring the American
flag. Miami is nice -- in a rearview mirror. BTDT

The last time someone asked me why I didn't sell at the Miami
Hamfest, I told them I wouldn't go to Miami if they gave it to me.

Why not just dig a trench around it and declare it 'Mini Cuba'?

Miami is the only place in Florida worth visiting, but not for very long.

Good Lord, you're a real dumb****, Dumb****.