Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:48:41 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 5:32 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:14:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:09 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:23:11 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 3:14 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:56:59 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 1:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:07:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:00 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:33:00 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I want want one on the Florida border, but alas...

Hey now! The Redneck Riveria is pretty nice and I keep your taxes low. ;-)

I didn't say some people couldn't get a visa to visit. If they have
a sponsor and can prove they can pay for their stay. No busloads of
deported homeless from NY or NJ, though. There's an old saying about
snowbirds. They arrive in Florida with a $20 bill, and still have it
when they go back north.

We have a problem with some of those Damn Yankees here in Alabamastan,
they come here and won't go home. O_o

I was there for 10 months in 72/73 at Ft. Rucker.

Actually, it was only eight weeks, but I'm sure it felt like 10 months.

"Alabama is a place I've always wanted to go, not very much."

My wife and I have talked a lot about relocating out of our high-tax,
increasingly dysfunctional state.

We've done it. You can't get much lower property taxes than AL. Depending on
the area, it can be quite nice.

There are several states I would move
to sight-unseen, and quite a few more that I would consider. The only
ones that have a giant red "X" over them are the states of the
Confederacy (except Virginia and North Carolina), especially the
interior states and the Gulf Coast states. Those states are permanently
in Dumb****iStan - they will always be benighted, scarcely-civilized
********s. Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us,
but probably a thumbs-down. Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama,
Mississippi, Florida and South Carolina all are an automatic "no" -
********s they are, and ********s they always will be.

The above, even if the content were sane, doesn't make sense.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

Um, does anyone else see a problem with this "logic"?

There's no problem with it at all. I've worked in both major business
areas of North Carolina, and they're overrun with people from outside
the south. Charlotte, Chapel Hill and Raleigh hardly feel like the
south at all. Northern Virginia - perhaps I should have been more
specific - of course is civilized because of educated people working for
the federal government. Atlanta is famous as the "new south", having
shed its connection to the Confederacy almost entirely. Austin, of
course, is a beautiful college town, and while the University of Texas
may not be Cambridge, MA, it's still a long way culturally from College
Station or any of the other crappy Texas "university" towns.

You rank right up there, on the dumb **** list, with Douggie and Nevile
Chamberlain.

You didn't refute what I wrote. All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

There isn't any point in refuting your nonsense.

It isn't nonsense. It's fact.

That Georgia and Texas weren't in the Confederacy?

No one said that. You see, you just can't read.

You *certainly* did

No, I never said that, nor did anything I wrote imply it - at least, not
to someone with a basic command of English.

You're a liar, Dumb****. Anyone who wants to read it can look for themselves.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

I suppose you could think that Atlanta or Austin are in Virginia or North
Carolina.

Didn't say or imply that, either.

It's the only other logical conclusion that can be drawn from what you wrote,
Dumb****.

Any moron who doesn't know
that Georgia and Texas were in the Confederacy is a total loss.

I know full well they were in the Confederacy, ****stain.

That's not what you said,

I never said they weren't, ****stain.

You're lying again

Nope.

You're lying again, Dumb****.

Either you're lying, or you're just illiterate. Which is it?

IKWYABWAI, is the leftist's best argument. You'd better stick with it,
Dumb****.

I wasn't even talking about all
of Georgia and Texas, you stupid knuckle-dragging ****witted cracker. I
was speaking only of Atlanta and Austin.

Oh, so you do think they're in Virginia and North Carolina.

Nope - never said it, never implied it.

You're lying again, Dumb****.

You're just a dumb
knuckle-dragging ****wit and cracker who can't read.

You can't even define "cracker", but don't let that stop you from making a
fool of yourself, Dumb****.

I said they were less
"southern" than the ******** backwaters you and your fellow ****stain
inhabit,

No, you didn't liar.

That's exactly what I said, cracker.

You're a liar, Dumb****.

and I'm right: culturally and intellectually, they are not
"the south" as you ****tards like to imagine the region.

You're really showing

...what a stupid, plodding, dick-sucking cracker you are. Yes, indeed.

Indeed you are showing that you're a dumb****, but you're not a cracker,
Dumb****.

I also know
that Atlanta and Austin, and the civilized parts of North Carolina, no
longer have that benighted backward quality they once had. The rest of
the ******** south still does.

You want to live in a leftist sewer,

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

You keep repeating that

...because it's a fact.

In your leftist fantasy, perhaps, Dumb****.

It's full of ignorant,
anti-intellectual, religious true-believer idiots - people who *choose*
to be stupid.

The North is full of people who like to feel superior but

The north is intellectually and culturally superior to all of the south.
The south is a ******** - except for the parts I mentioned that aren't.

You mean like Michigan and Ohio? You really are a fantastic dumb****,
Dumb****. ...a little fantasy in your own fantasy.