Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On 7/31/2012 4:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:18:11 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:12:27 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:07:28 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 01:06:32 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:39:55 -0400, "
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:40:03 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:02:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

They ask for ID in Vegas to sell magazines?

A couple of "dudes" from California was standing by me one day, about
to buy a gun. The salesperson asked where they were from and requested
an ID. NOPE you can't buy that stuff here Dude!

This has nothing to do with Californica. Generally, you can only buy guns in
your state of residency )or have them shipped to a FFL holder in your state).

Would not even sell them, say, a 12 round mag.

Smart people would not live in California. YMMV.

It takes one dumb SOB to live in Californica.

Or be trapped. It does happen.

It would take more than a leg-hold...

Say..did you ever look at a Red/Blue map of California?

Does it matter? You're owned by the likes of Pelosi.

Actually..no. But a lot of the crap that is state law is looked at in
the red areas..and kinda sorta paid attention to. But not all. And they
dont make any great efforts to come into red areas and be assholes.
They know they may not ever be found. Hell..in the Vally..half the
Democrats are conservative.

Maybe they don't make any great efforts to come to you but they're not above
running your lives anyway.

Most of the time, they leave well enough alone. The seething masses in
their own backyards tends to make them kinda ignore us out here in the
hinterlands. We dont bark, we dont beg and we dont make waves.

You live in your decrepit double-wide down on S. Olive Av in Taft and
**** and moan about the cracked pavement in front of your squat.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

What? No tanks? No drones? You're getting soft on us, Gunner! ;-)

Tanks? Of course you have to have tanks. And drones too. If you put a
battery of tanks on the right and left side of the funnel area about 3/4
of a mile south of Gorman in defliade...one could turn a full confined
mile of roadway into a a death corridor and simply plug off the roadway
with death. The claymores are for seepers and the Javelins are for the
occasional tank/APC etc that would be used to attempt counterbattery
fire from two ridge lines about 2 miles farther south. Its an
interesting fire/counter fire problem Ive spent some time considering.
Ive driven over that stretch 2x a week for the past 15 yrs..and Ive got
a fire plan pretty well figured out. Shrug

I figure a light battalion could hold against just about any number of
forces trying to break into the central valley, assuming good ammo
supply.

Wouldn't it be faster just to go to the city limits of Hollyweird and
start there?

Take a lead from Whylie Coyote and put up a sign, 'FREE BLING' and
they'll flock to you like hungry Road Runners. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:53:33 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

" wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:29:51 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:56:59 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

Sounds like he escaped from Miami.

Hey. Will the last American leaving Miami, please bring the American
flag. Miami is nice -- in a rearview mirror. BTDT
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:56:15 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

My take is you suffer from ALPD (Airhead Liberal Political Disorder).
There is a mental diagnosis and a cure. You first have to visit a
psychiatrist and admit you are powerless.

I'm not a liberal. I'm libertarian. To you knuckle-dragging crackers,
that's the same as a "liberal", but to liberals, it's a right-winger.
If I'm ****ing of leftwing idiots at the same time I **** off
knuckle-dragging crackers, I know I'm doing it right.

Have a cite for that? For the record you do not have the power to ****
me off.

What is a "cracker"? Oh, and what is a knuckle dragging cracker?

Look in a mirror, mouth-breather.

You DID NOT answer or tell me what a "cracker" is. Instead, just name
calling. A clear sign of ALPD.

Reach down and grab your nuts, if you have some, and tell me what a
"cracker" is.

You use a word that you DO NOT know the meaning off.

What "********" do you plan on moving from? Maybe we can warn others.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default pain levels

"The Daring Dufas" wrote

I bumped my bandaged leg yesterday and I'm in a lot of pain and have a
bloody bandage because of it. I was scheduled to do an electrical job
this morning, fortunately, we had a severe thunderstorm come through
so I didn't have to go and I got some more rest. ^_^

TDD

I thought I was going to have an easy day. Working by myself, taking two
sheets of 19' x 3' Galvalume up to the top of the container roof, and
finishing my roof. Got it off the ground, all balanced, then stepped on a
rock that I had been used to keep the sheets from launching in our
treacherous winds. I would give me about a 9.2 on recovery and save, not
dropping anything, and getting the leading edge up to the top plate line
without having the sheet give me a new part line on my doo. But I did feel
something pull in my back down where I broke it. Ah, ****.

I bet it feels better when it quits hurting. Hope it is better tomorrow, as
I am going to go cut and fetch 5 cords of firewood. Will take some pics of
the new auto-loader we made for the trailer to load 16' lengths of trees,
rather than a lot of smaller pieces. Then, just pull them off, cut to
length, split, and stack.

Or, anyway, that's the plan.

Pain is an unforgiving mistress.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Ha ha ha ha ha! I am *obviously* ****ing you off, hick.

What is a "cracker"? Oh, and what is a knuckle dragging cracker?

Look in a mirror, mouth-breather.

You DID NOT answer or tell me what a "cracker" is.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

I'm not moving from any ********. I'm telling you that I would never
move to your ********. The south, other than the parts I already
mentioned that have become semi-civilized since 1865, is a ********.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:14:01 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

Spoken just like a liberal Democrat. I hear Austin is full of queers
and steers. Problem is, nobody can find any horns.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

It would be better to be
waiting tables in San Diego than to be a white-collar professional in
Birmingham.

You may want to check your facts on that.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

Spoken just like a liberal Democrat.

But I'm not. I already told you: I'm libertarian. I never vote for
Democrats. Of course, I almost never vote for Republicans, either.

The simple fact is, blue areas are nicer places to live. Red areas are
sterile and backward.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

It would be better to be
waiting tables in San Diego than to be a white-collar professional in
Birmingham.

You may want to check your facts on that.

It's already established.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:07:00 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

Do you see that even your fellow backward semi-literate knuckle-dragging
cracker admits that Austin and Charlotte and Atlanta are not "the south"
as you ****wits think of it?

Who mentioned Charlotte? Now you are making stuff up.

What is a "cracker"?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

There is now no doubt that you're a world-class dumb****. Only real lefty is
capable of getting ****ed off by something written on the Usenet. Resemble
anyone you know, dumb****?

What is a "cracker"? Oh, and what is a knuckle dragging cracker?

Look in a mirror, mouth-breather.

You DID NOT answer or tell me what a "cracker" is.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Well, you are funny.

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

Wherever he is, is a ********.

I'm not moving from any ********. I'm telling you that I would never
move to your ********. The south, other than the parts I already
mentioned that have become semi-civilized since 1865, is a ********.

No, you want to move to the North, somewhere in Texas or Georgia. giggle
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Do you see that even your fellow backward semi-literate knuckle-dragging
cracker admits that Austin and Charlotte and Atlanta are not "the south"
as you ****wits think of it?

Who mentioned Charlotte? Now you are making stuff up.

I did, much earlier.

What is a "cracker"?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:07:00 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:01 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:25:10 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

You see, you dumb fat ****?

I see what, you illiterate dumb****? Another leftist moron who needs to go
back to first grade. With a nym like Plumpton, you're calling me fat,
Georgie??

Do you see that even your fellow backward semi-literate knuckle-dragging
cracker admits that Austin and Charlotte and Atlanta are not "the south"
as you ****wits think of it?

You still think they really are in the North. What a dumb****.

Even your fellow backward bigot knows that
Atlanta and Austin are not "the south" in the same sense all of
Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and South Carolina
are. They're the best parts of the south, and you dumb cousin-****ing
rednecks hate them because they're good.

Oh, so now Georgia and Texas are in the North.

Nope - not what I said.

It is *EXACTLY* what you said, Dumb****.

You see, the southern *mis*-education system
has ****ed over your ability to read and comprehend beyond repair.

You really are a dumb****, Dumb****. I was raised in the North and spent 95%
of my life in the North. I know your type well; typical leftist bigot; the
worst kind.

Atlanta and Austin are geographically in the south, but not culturally
and intellectually - at least, not as much as the backward ******** you
inhabit.

Good grief, Dumb****, I *live* in Atlanta. You really are stupid.

Just face the facts: the south is backward, has always been backward,
and likely always will be backward. Except for a few places that have
been culturally invaded by people from elsewhere in the country, the
south is a cultural and intellectual cesspool.

You really are a typical leftist Northern bigot, Dumb****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Ha ha ha ha ha! You really are one colossal ****wit, aren't you?

What is a "cracker"? Oh, and what is a knuckle dragging cracker?

Look in a mirror, mouth-breather.

You DID NOT answer or tell me what a "cracker" is.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Well, you are funny.

Oh, jesus! Now *that's* funny!

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

Wherever he is, is a ********.

Nope. I live in a pretty nice place. It's not the biggest and most
sophisticated place in the country, but it's better than anyplace in the
south...except maybe Austin or Charlotte or Chapel Hill.

I'm not moving from any ********. I'm telling you that I would never
move to your ********. The south, other than the parts I already
mentioned that have become semi-civilized since 1865, is a ********.

No, you want to move to the North, somewhere in Texas or Georgia.

I never said any part of Texas or Georgia was in the north. I said that
culturally and intellectually, Austin and Atlanta are not really "the
south" any more. And I'm right. For certain, they aren't "the south"
the way Alabama and Mississippi and Tennessee are. Generally, people in
Austin and Atlanta don't bear children with their first cousins or closer.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:09:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:03 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

Actually, one generally lives better in blue states, or in the bluer
parts of red states. Red states and the red areas of blue states are
like Oakland: there's no "there" there. It would be better to be
waiting tables in San Diego than to be a white-collar professional in
Birmingham.

Another leftist idiot heard from...

Nope. He's right. Blue states, and the blue areas of red states, have
vastly more to offer culturally and intellectually and in terms of
amenities. We have cuisine; you have Applebee's and Max & Irma's.

Of course one lefty would agree with another lefty, Dumb****. Having lived in
both (90% of my life in the North), I *know* you're full of ****, Dumb****.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

Sounds like he escaped from Miami.

Hey. Will the last American leaving Miami, please bring the American
flag. Miami is nice -- in a rearview mirror. BTDT

So is New England, BTDT.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 5:21 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:07:00 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

You see, you dumb fat ****?

I see what, you illiterate dumb****? Another leftist moron who needs to go
back to first grade. With a nym like Plumpton, you're calling me fat,
Georgie??

Do you see that even your fellow backward semi-literate knuckle-dragging
cracker admits that Austin and Charlotte and Atlanta are not "the south"
as you ****wits think of it?

You still think they really are in the North.

Nope - never said or implied it. I said that culturally and
intellectually, they are not "the south" - they're full of people from
outside the south who have brought their intellectual and cultural
sensibilities with them and have more or less permanently altered the
culture there.

No, I didn't say anything remotely like that, you ****tard cracker.

You see, the southern *mis*-education system
has ****ed over your ability to read and comprehend beyond repair.

You really are a dumb****

No.

Atlanta and Austin are geographically in the south, but not culturally
and intellectually - at least, not as much as the backward ******** you
inhabit.

Good grief, Dumb****, I *live* in Atlanta.

No, you don't. You probably live out in Buford or some other toilet.

Just face the facts: the south is backward, has always been backward,
and likely always will be backward. Except for a few places that have
been culturally invaded by people from elsewhere in the country, the
south is a cultural and intellectual cesspool.

You really are a typical leftist Northern bigot

Not leftist at all.

Anyway, the south really is a ********...except for Austin, Atlanta and
a few places in NC.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm not a "lefty". I oppose left-wing politics. Everyone who knows me
knows that.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:14:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:09 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:23:11 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 3:14 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:56:59 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 1:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:07:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 6:00 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:33:00 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I want want one on the Florida border, but alas...

Hey now! The Redneck Riveria is pretty nice and I keep your taxes low. ;-)

I didn't say some people couldn't get a visa to visit. If they have
a sponsor and can prove they can pay for their stay. No busloads of
deported homeless from NY or NJ, though. There's an old saying about
snowbirds. They arrive in Florida with a $20 bill, and still have it
when they go back north.

We have a problem with some of those Damn Yankees here in Alabamastan,
they come here and won't go home. O_o

I was there for 10 months in 72/73 at Ft. Rucker.

Actually, it was only eight weeks, but I'm sure it felt like 10 months.

"Alabama is a place I've always wanted to go, not very much."

My wife and I have talked a lot about relocating out of our high-tax,
increasingly dysfunctional state.

We've done it. You can't get much lower property taxes than AL. Depending on
the area, it can be quite nice.

There are several states I would move
to sight-unseen, and quite a few more that I would consider. The only
ones that have a giant red "X" over them are the states of the
Confederacy (except Virginia and North Carolina), especially the
interior states and the Gulf Coast states. Those states are permanently
in Dumb****iStan - they will always be benighted, scarcely-civilized
********s. Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us,
but probably a thumbs-down. Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama,
Mississippi, Florida and South Carolina all are an automatic "no" -
********s they are, and ********s they always will be.

The above, even if the content were sane, doesn't make sense.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

Um, does anyone else see a problem with this "logic"?

There's no problem with it at all. I've worked in both major business
areas of North Carolina, and they're overrun with people from outside
the south. Charlotte, Chapel Hill and Raleigh hardly feel like the
south at all. Northern Virginia - perhaps I should have been more
specific - of course is civilized because of educated people working for
the federal government. Atlanta is famous as the "new south", having
shed its connection to the Confederacy almost entirely. Austin, of
course, is a beautiful college town, and while the University of Texas
may not be Cambridge, MA, it's still a long way culturally from College
Station or any of the other crappy Texas "university" towns.

You rank right up there, on the dumb **** list, with Douggie and Nevile
Chamberlain.

You didn't refute what I wrote. All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

There isn't any point in refuting your nonsense.

It isn't nonsense. It's fact.

That Georgia and Texas weren't in the Confederacy?

No one said that. You see, you just can't read.

You *certainly* did, liar.

The synopsis:

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

I suppose you could think that Atlanta or Austin are in Virginia or North
Carolina. In any case you show what a dumb**** you are, Dumb****.

Any moron who doesn't know
that Georgia and Texas were in the Confederacy is a total loss.

I know full well they were in the Confederacy, ****stain.

That's not what you said,

I never said they weren't, ****stain.

You're lying again, Dumb****.

I wasn't even talking about all
of Georgia and Texas, you stupid knuckle-dragging ****witted cracker. I
was speaking only of Atlanta and Austin.

Oh, so you do think they're in Virginia and North Carolina. Ok, at least we
got that straightened out, Dumb****.

I said they were less
"southern" than the ******** backwaters you and your fellow ****stain
inhabit,

No, you didn't liar. I left your exact quote above, Dumb****. BTW, I live in
Atlanta, Dumb****, but have lived elsewhere in the South (Alabama).

and I'm right: culturally and intellectually, they are not
"the south" as you ****tards like to imagine the region.

You're really showing how much of a dumb**** you are, Dumb****.

I also know
that Atlanta and Austin, and the civilized parts of North Carolina, no
longer have that benighted backward quality they once had. The rest of
the ******** south still does.

You want to live in a leftist sewer,

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

You keep repeating that crap, Dumb****, but that's all it is. Crap, which you
must like because you do live in a sewer.

It's full of ignorant,
anti-intellectual, religious true-believer idiots - people who *choose*
to be stupid.

The North is full of people who like to feel superior but who are really the
scum of the Earth. The worst bigots I know are Northerners. ...and that's a
fact, Dumb****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Better check your facts. You don't have the power to **** me off.

What is a "cracker"? Oh, and what is a knuckle dragging cracker?

Look in a mirror, mouth-breather.

You DID NOT answer or tell me what a "cracker" is.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I respectfully asked you what a "cracker" is. And you cannot answer.

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

I'm not moving from any ********. I'm telling you that I would never
move to your ********. The south, other than the parts I already
mentioned that have become semi-civilized since 1865, is a ********.

So you are then crawling out of a "********"?

Tell me where your "********" is located and then I can decide for
myself.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

It would be better to be
waiting tables in San Diego than to be a white-collar professional in
Birmingham.

You may want to check your facts on that.

It's already established.

Where? When and by whom?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

My take is you suffer from ALPD (Airhead Liberal Political Disorder).
There is a mental diagnosis and a cure. You first have to visit a
psychiatrist and admit you are powerless.

I'm not a liberal. I'm libertarian. To you knuckle-dragging crackers,
that's the same as a "liberal", but to liberals, it's a right-winger.
If I'm ****ing of leftwing idiots at the same time I **** off
knuckle-dragging crackers, I know I'm doing it right.

Have a cite for that? For the record you do not have the power to ****
me off.

Ha ha ha ha ha! I am *obviously* ****ing you off, hick.

There is now no doubt that you're a world-class dumb****.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

They're coming to take you away...

You really are one colossal ****wit, aren't you?

Written like a true lefty dumb****, Dumb****.

I'm glad we can agree on something, Dumb****.

....but you want to move anyway. You don't even make a good liar, Dumb****.

You certainly did, liar. ...and "North" is capitalized, Dumb****.

I said that
culturally and intellectually,

You're a liar, Dumb****. That is *not* what you said.

Austin and Atlanta are not really "the south" any more.

More proof that you're a dumb****, Dumb****.

And I'm right.

No, you're about as left as they come. Wrong, too.

You're a clueless bigot, Dumb****.

Generally, people in
Austin and Atlanta don't bear children with their first cousins or closer.

Proof positive.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nah, you'll just laugh at him and then he'll feel bad all night.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 5:32 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:14:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

No, I never said that, nor did anything I wrote imply it - at least, not
to someone with a basic command of English.

- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy"
- "except Virginia and North Carolina"
- "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"

I suppose you could think that Atlanta or Austin are in Virginia or North
Carolina.

Didn't say or imply that, either.

Any moron who doesn't know
that Georgia and Texas were in the Confederacy is a total loss.

I know full well they were in the Confederacy, ****stain.

That's not what you said,

I never said they weren't, ****stain.

You're lying again

Nope. Either you're lying, or you're just illiterate. Which is it?

I wasn't even talking about all
of Georgia and Texas, you stupid knuckle-dragging ****witted cracker. I
was speaking only of Atlanta and Austin.

Oh, so you do think they're in Virginia and North Carolina.

Nope - never said it, never implied it. You're just a dumb
knuckle-dragging ****wit and cracker who can't read.

I said they were less
"southern" than the ******** backwaters you and your fellow ****stain
inhabit,

No, you didn't liar.

That's exactly what I said, cracker.

and I'm right: culturally and intellectually, they are not
"the south" as you ****tards like to imagine the region.

You're really showing

....what a stupid, plodding, dick-sucking cracker you are. Yes, indeed.

I also know
that Atlanta and Austin, and the civilized parts of North Carolina, no
longer have that benighted backward quality they once had. The rest of
the ******** south still does.

You want to live in a leftist sewer,

The blue states and the bluer parts of red states are superior places in
which to live. There's more to do, more culture, more intellectual
stimulation, more amenities - they're just better, period.

You keep repeating that

....because it's a fact.

It's full of ignorant,
anti-intellectual, religious true-believer idiots - people who *choose*
to be stupid.

The North is full of people who like to feel superior but

The north is intellectually and culturally superior to all of the south.
The south is a ******** - except for the parts I mentioned that aren't.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Do you see that even your fellow backward semi-literate knuckle-dragging
cracker admits that Austin and Charlotte and Atlanta are not "the south"
as you ****wits think of it?

Who mentioned Charlotte? Now you are making stuff up.

I did, much earlier.

If you are the one that mentioned Charlotte, that seems to make you a
"backward semi-literate". Now you went and added it to the Austin and
Atlanta list.

What is a "cracker"?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Still wishing to have your answer. So people here know what a real
bigot you are. Chime in anytime with the answer.

You can't stand it when a person calls you out, right? You have no
answer but use liberal deflection.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

My take is you suffer from ALPD (Airhead Liberal Political Disorder).
There is a mental diagnosis and a cure. You first have to visit a
psychiatrist and admit you are powerless.

I'm not a liberal. I'm libertarian. To you knuckle-dragging crackers,
that's the same as a "liberal", but to liberals, it's a right-winger.
If I'm ****ing of leftwing idiots at the same time I **** off
knuckle-dragging crackers, I know I'm doing it right.

Have a cite for that? For the record you do not have the power to ****
me off.

Ha ha ha ha ha! I am *obviously* ****ing you off, hick.

Better check your facts.

I already have.

chortle That's too ****ing funny!

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

I'm not moving from any ********. I'm telling you that I would never
move to your ********. The south, other than the parts I already
mentioned that have become semi-civilized since 1865, is a ********.

So you are then crawling out of a "********"?

No, I'm telling you that I would never move to your ********. I don't
live in a ********, but there are places I'd like to live in preference
to where I live now. The ******** south isn't one of them.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

All of the places I said I would
consider are the least "southern" places in the south. The rest of the
south is permanently backward, but those places are different.

You mean filled with liberal Democrats, like Austin and Atlanta?

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then
demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.

You see, you dumb fat ****?

I see what, you illiterate dumb****? Another leftist moron who needs to go
back to first grade. With a nym like Plumpton, you're calling me fat,
Georgie??

Do you see that even your fellow backward semi-literate knuckle-dragging
cracker admits that Austin and Charlotte and Atlanta are not "the south"
as you ****wits think of it?

You still think they really are in the North.

Nope - never said or implied it.

Wow! You really are a bald-faced liar, Dumb****. Anyone (who can read) can
read it for themselves right here.

[...]

Yes, clearly.

Atlanta and Austin are geographically in the south, but not culturally
and intellectually - at least, not as much as the backward ******** you
inhabit.

Good grief, Dumb****, I *live* in Atlanta.

No, you don't. You probably live out in Buford or some other toilet.

You're clueless, but you've made it quite clear you like it that way.

Just face the facts: the south is backward, has always been backward,
and likely always will be backward. Except for a few places that have
been culturally invaded by people from elsewhere in the country, the
south is a cultural and intellectual cesspool.

You really are a typical leftist Northern bigot

Not leftist at all.

You're lying again, Dumb****.

Anyway, the south really is a ********...except for Austin, Atlanta and
a few places in NC.

What a bigoted moron, you are, Dumb****. There are many nice places in the
South.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Everyone who knows you being further left doesn't mean you're not a lefty,
Dumb****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Oren wrote:

Hey. Will the last American leaving Miami, please bring the American
flag. Miami is nice -- in a rearview mirror. BTDT

The last time someone asked me why I didn't sell at the Miami
Hamfest, I told them I wouldn't go to Miami if they gave it to me.

Why not just dig a trench around it and declare it 'Mini Cuba'?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 5:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:23:30 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:09:50 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 7/31/2012 4:03 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

And the Harrison Nym is just our regular little munchkin who was posting
as Neville just hours ago.

Laugh laugh laugh...he is clearly a mentally ill individual with no
personality of his own.

"South Taft" is as much a ******** as Alabama.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:21:31 -0400, "
wrote:

You see, the southern *mis*-education system
has ****ed over your ability to read and comprehend beyond repair.

You really are a dumb****, Dumb****. I was raised in the North and spent 95%
of my life in the North. I know your type well; typical leftist bigot; the
worst kind.

I was waiting for you to tell him that you came from North of the
Mason-Dixon line. He must be in shock by now..

LMAO
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

What is a "cracker"?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Still wishing to have your answer.

chortle

You can't stand it when a person calls you out, right?

Hasn't happened, cracker.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

What "********" do you plan on moving from?

Wherever he is, is a ********.

Nope. I live in a pretty nice place. It's not the biggest and most
sophisticated place in the country, but it's better than anyplace in the
south...except maybe Austin or Charlotte or Chapel Hill.

Did you just drop Atlanta off your list?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Wouldn't it be faster just to go to the city limits of Hollyweird and
start there?

Nah...Hollywierd is actually about 25 miles south of the bottom of the
mountain. Lots and lots of "LA" north of Hollywierd. Burbank, Van Nuys,
San Fernando...

Take a look a an arial map of the area, from Gorman south.

Still plenty of mindless liberals in one place, all wandering
aimlessly and looking for a handout.

Take a lead from Whylie Coyote and put up a sign, 'FREE BLING' and
they'll flock to you like hungry Road Runners. ;-)

Then when the bling is gone..all bets are off.

Gold plated plastic Chinese crap. By the time they discover it's
fake, it's all over. Rinse off the fake bling and repeat... Just make
sure none of them have any Acme 'Anti-anvil umbrellas'. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2012 5:51 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:25:46 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Nope. I didn't say what you claimed I said. You just can't read.

I said that culturally and
intellectually, they are not "the south" - they're full of people from
outside the south who have brought their intellectual and cultural
sensibilities with them and have more or less permanently altered the
culture there.

You're lying again

I'm not. I never lied at all, so I certainly can't lie "again".

No, ****tard cracker, I'm not.

You see, the southern *mis*-education system
has ****ed over your ability to read and comprehend beyond repair.

You really are a dumb****

No.

Yes,

No.

Atlanta and Austin are geographically in the south, but not culturally
and intellectually - at least, not as much as the backward ******** you
inhabit.

Good grief, Dumb****, I *live* in Atlanta.

No, you don't. You probably live out in Buford or some other toilet.

You're clueless

Gotcha! It's Buford or some other toilet, isn't it?

Just face the facts: the south is backward, has always been backward,
and likely always will be backward. Except for a few places that have
been culturally invaded by people from elsewhere in the country, the
south is a cultural and intellectual cesspool.

You really are a typical leftist Northern bigot

Not leftist at all.

You're lying again

Not "again"; not ever. I'm not a leftist.

Anyway, the south really is a ********...except for Austin, Atlanta and
a few places in NC.

What a bigoted moron, you are,

Too many commas.

You're a knuckle-dragging cracker - a ****wit.

Lets roll! terryc Metalworking 1 July 22nd 12 04:23 AM
Buy to lets Phil Gardner UK diy 457 December 4th 07 01:28 AM
Dassault.Systemes.P3.CATIA.V5R17, GibbsCAM.2006.v8.0.17, Copra Roll Forming v2007, Ubeco Profil Roll Form v4.3, Mazak CPC, FANUC Robotics Simulation, Lantek, AMADA, other ... kashumoto_tokugawa UK diy 1 November 10th 06 07:18 PM
Building the roll part of a roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 July 24th 06 02:26 PM
Refinishing roll part of roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 June 2nd 06 02:31 PM